Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp

XK posted:

Or, there's a second strike on the left of the photo, right under the end of the wiper blade, which is directly in line with where the driver sits, and the driver's concussion and head injury requiring 14 staples is actually a glancing bullet wound. The windows are rated for .22lr, which is among the weakest rifle rounds. Even a plain .223 carries 10 times the energy. It's impossible to tell from the photos whether those were penetrating impacts.

what about a 1oz rifled slug from bho's o/u?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Theory

1 - gay conductor fell in love with his handsome man reflection on the windshield glass

2 - super terrorist sniped the glass did not penetrate yet the concussive force was enough to knock out the conductor (whom I remind you is gay and making out with his reflection), he gets knocked cold and the train derailed

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp
Well consider whats come out on the poo poo hes posted online theres a non zero chance he did this on purpose.

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
i heard the train driver is a butt-burgling human being, confirm/deny

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp

anchoress posted:

looks like a bottom to me but im str8 so nqs

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Supreme Allah posted:

2 - super terrorist sniped the glass did not penetrate yet the concussive force was enough to knock out the conductor (whom I remind you is gay and making out with his reflection), he gets knocked cold and the train derailed

golgo 13

no

:ohdear:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

anchoress posted:

Lets just say hes always the front on the man train...

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i wanna be lucky pierre in the train

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Some more details about the other train that got hit, plus an assistant conductor on the derailed train thinks she heard the Amtrak conductor remark that they had been hit as well before the derailment.

http://gawker.com/derailed-amtrak-train-may-have-been-hit-with-projectile-1704942705

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
if a 747 had struck the train
where are the wings and engine and fuselage debris :colbert:

Chonchon
Dec 16, 2013

gary oldmans diary posted:

if a 747 had struck the train
where are the wings and engine and fuselage debris :colbert:

Check your butt pouch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU