Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting
I dunno, I think it's ok to be worried about HIV.

Three Olives posted:

These men are what you might call "sexual gatekeepers." ... Grindr's 1 percent has the privilege of determining who has access to them and when and where they will get serviced.
This is exactly what MRAs say about women

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The first strike against the hot gays will be to quarantine all of them in concentration camps. At these orgies, the vast majority of the gay hunks population will be deliberately dehydrated to death. that would be an efficient and fitting way to kill them all off. I would take great pleasure and satisfaction in condemning every single hot gay guy on earth to death. I would have an enormous tower built just for myself, where I can oversee the entire sex party and gleefully watch them all die. If I can’t have them, no one will, I’d imagine thinking to myself as I oversee this. Sexy gays represent everything that is unfair with this world, and in order to make the world a fair place, they must all be eradicated.

A few would be spared, however, mostly for the sake of Broadway productions and awards show hosting. These gays would be kept and bred in secret labs. There, they will be inseminated with sperm samples. Their depraved nature will slowly be bred out of them in time. Future generations of gays would be oblivious to these remaining hot gay’s existence, and that is for the best. If a man grows up without knowing of the existence of sexy twinks, there will be no desire for pounding hot twink rear end. Hot sex will completely cease to exist. Love will cease to exist. There will no longer be any imprint of such concepts in the gay man's psyche. It is the only way to purify the world.

In such a pure world, the gay man’s mind can develop to greater heights than ever before. Future generations will live their lives free of having to worry about the barbarity of sex and Hookup apps, which will enable them to expand their intelligence and advance the human race to a state of perfect civilization.

All I ever wanted was to love hot gay guys, and in turn to be loved by them back. Their behavior towards me has only earned my hatred, and rightfully so! I am the true victim in all of this. I am the good guy. The gay community struck at me first by condemning me to experience so much suffering. I didn’t ask for this. I didn’t want this. I didn’t start this war… I wasn’t the one who struck first… But I will finish it by striking back. I will punish everyone. And it will be beautiful. Finally, at long last, I can show the world my true worth.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of you shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses, in your truck stops, in your all-male clubs, in your houses of Congress, wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us.

Women, you cry for freedom. You say you are no longer satisfied with men; they make you unhappy. We, connoisseurs of the masculine face, the masculine physique, shall take your men from you then. We will amuse them; we will instruct them; we will embrace them when they weep. Women, you say you wish to live with each other instead of with men. Then go and be with each other. We shall give your men pleasures they have never known because we are foremost men too and only man knows how to truly please another man; only one man can understand with depth and feeling the mind and body of another man.

All laws banning homosexual activity will be revoked. Instead, legislation shall be passed which engenders love between men.

All homosexuals must stand together as brothers; we must be united artistically, philosophically, socially, politically, and financially. We will triumph only when we present a common face to the vicious heterosexual enemy.

If you dare to cry human being, fairy, queer, at us, we will stab you in your cowardly hearts and defile your dead, puny bodies.

We shall write poems of the love between men; we shall stage plays in which man openly caresses man; we shall make films about the love between heroic men which will replace the cheap, superficial, sentimental, insipid, juvenile, heterosexual infatuations presently dominating your cinema screens. We shall sculpt statues of beautiful young men, of bold athletes which will be placed in your parks, your squares, your plazas. The museums of the world will be filled only with paintings of graceful, naked lads.

Our writers and artists will make love between men fashionable and de rigueur, and we will succeed because we are adept at setting styles. We will eliminate heterosexual liaisons through the devices of wit and ridicule, devices which we are skilled in employing.

We will unmask the powerful homosexuals who masquerade as heterosexuals. You will be shocked and frightened when you find that your presidents and their sons, your industrialists, your senators, your mayors, your generals, your athletes, your film stars, your television personalities, your civic leaders, your priests are not the safe, familiar, bourgeois, heterosexual figures you assumed them to be. We are everywhere; we have infiltrated your ranks. Be careful when you speak of homosexuals because we are always among you; we may be sleeping in the same bed with you.

There will be no compromises. We are not middle-class weaklings. Highly intelligent, we are the natural aristocrats of the human race, and steely-minded aristocrats never settle for less. Those who oppose us will be exiled.

We shall raise vast, private armies, as Mishima did, to defeat you. We shall conquer the world because warriors inspired by and banded together by homosexual love and honor are as invincible as were the ancient Greek soldiers. The family unit -- spawning ground of lies, betrayals, mediocrity, hypocrisy, and violence -- will be abolished. The family unit, which only dampens imagination and curbs free will, must be eliminated. Perfect boys will be conceived and grown in the genetic laboratory. They will be bonded together in a communal setting, under the control and instruction of homosexual savants.

All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our only gods are handsome young men. We adhere to a cult of beauty, moral and aesthetic. All that is ugly and vulgar and banal will be annihilated. Since we are alienated from middle-class heterosexual conventions, we are free to live our lives according to the dictates of the pure imagination. For us too much is not enough.

The exquisite society to emerge will be governed by an elite comprised of gay poets. One of the major requirements for a position of power in the new society of homoeroticism will be indulgence in the Greek passion. Any man contaminated with heterosexual lust will be automatically barred from a position of influence. All males who insist on remaining stupidly heterosexual will be tried in homosexual courts of justice and will become invisible men.

We shall rewrite history, history filled and debased with your heterosexual lies and distortions. We shall portray the homosexuality of the great leaders and thinkers who have shaped the world. We will demonstrate that homosexuality and intelligence and imagination are inextricably linked, and that homosexuality is a requirement for true nobility, true beauty in a man.

We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed who have been forced to play seemingly bit parts in your dumb, heterosexual shows throughout the ages. We too are capable of firing guns and manning the barricades of the ultimate revolution.

Tremble, hetero swine, when we appear before you without our masks!

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

ArbitraryC posted:

Why do you guys keep going back to "i can choose who i want to have sex with", where is anyone saying you can't? It is 100% in your right to refuse to date black people, its your choice. That doesnt mean i cant look at your decisions and go "hmm that guy seems to think an entire race is undatable, thats probs a bit racist".

Because that's like holding a gun to someone's head and saying, "It's your decision, you're free to do whatever you want, but if you don't give me your wallet, I will blow your brains away. But hey, your decision." Maybe you can respect that it's their decision, a decision that in no way affects you, and keep your mouth shut, instead of getting all rapey on them and trying to force them into loving someone they don't want to gently caress.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

burritolingus posted:

Because that's like holding a gun to someone's head and saying, "It's your decision, you're free to do whatever you want, but if you don't give me your wallet, I will blow your brains away. But hey, your decision." Maybe you can respect that it's their decision, a decision that in no way affects you, and keep your mouth shut, instead of getting all rapey on them and trying to force them into loving someone they don't want to gently caress.
I don't really respect racists though? And I mean it's not like you have to be mad for me pointing out that there is bigotry inherent in a racial preference in dating. If you're upset with your own bigoted ways that's on you.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

ArbitraryC posted:

I don't really respect racists though? And I mean it's not like you have to be mad for me pointing out that there is bigotry inherent in a racial preference in dating. If you're upset with your own bigoted ways that's on you.

Having a racial preference in dating doesn't make you a racist, though.

Saying, essentially, "If you don't suck my cock, you're a racist" does make you a rapist.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

how do i fit in this rainbow machine?
pride and waves of flags in this beauty boy scene
shaved bodies tight tummies all around
i am such a lost queer walking the streets of boys town

fashion dictates if you're wrong or right
abercrombie fitch, gap what a fright
versace, prada, diesel and many more
label flashing poo poo what a bore

punk queers let's put it where it's at
balk or hairy thin or thick you know i like that fat
pull off your punk shirts and let's not hide
let's rework this thing they call pride

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

burritolingus posted:

Having a racial preference in dating doesn't make you a racist, though.

Saying, essentially, "If you don't suck my cock, you're a racist" does make you a rapist.
Except I didn't say that, nothing wrong with not wanting to date individuals but when you're ruling out an entire group of people based on skin color yup that's racist.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

ArbitraryC posted:

Am I a sexist for not wanting to have sex with women?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

boom boom boom posted:

Am I a sexist for not wanting to have sex with women?

this is a really dumb false equivalency

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
for a second I thought that three olives was a fat latino, which changed my mental image of him, then I googled the text and said oh huffpo who cares

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

ArbitraryC posted:

It's pretty valid.

Is someone homophobic if they won't date within their gender?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

ArbitraryC posted:

ArbitraryC posted:

Except I didn't say that, nothing wrong with not wanting to date individuals but when you're ruling out an entire group of people based on genitals yup that's sexist.

No, but seriously. Explain the difference.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Black women are not inherently different sexual partners than white women, whereas men and women are as they have different sexual organs. It's so dumb of a point to try and push I don't even know how you could come up with it without feeling stupid.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

ArbitraryC posted:

Black women are not inherently different sexual partners than white women, whereas men and women are as they have different sexual organs. It's so dumb of a point to try and push I don't even know how you could come up with it without feeling stupid.

But they have a different skin color. Some people think certain skin colors look better. I have several friends who think black skin just looks better. They don't want to date anyone not black. Are they racist? No, because it's no different than saying "I really like red hair, and I don't want to date anyone who doesn't have red hair."

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

ArbitraryC posted:

What if I don't want to date a trans woman? Is it sexist for a gay man to refuse to date a trans woman? They got a dick too!

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

boom boom boom posted:

What if I don't want to date a trans woman? Is it sexist for a gay man to refuse to date a trans woman? They got a dick too!

You can date whoever you want without persecution, cupcake.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

If our skin tone/hair/eye color won't compliment eachother in a selfie, then I'm sorry, we'll never be in a ltr.
We'll still gently caress though.

Totes not racist, because we're still hooking up and that's what's the important metric for racism.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

boom boom boom posted:

I dunno but if you date a transman with a vagina you might lose your gold star.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

psyopmonkey posted:

You can date whoever you want without persecution, cupcake.

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!

burritolingus posted:

Would the one on the far left. Not gay though so idk what that's worth.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

lordoftheT posted:

gay for twinks

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008

lordoftheT posted:

What a lovely comic.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

RavenKrows posted:

What a lovely comic.

Not even the whole thing, it ends with the dude choosing a dildo from a shelf of dildos (spoilers).

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

burritolingus posted:

Transdudes dont exist. Come on bro, dont you read GBS. All trannies are MtF.

:rolleyes:

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

I read a bunch of those comics at one point and thought they were good

He also does/did a comic that reviews pubs and bars and it was pretty chill.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

psyopmonkey posted:

Transdudes dont exist. Come on bro, dont you read GBS. All trannies are MtF.

:rolleyes:

Most FtMs can pass while I have yet to see a really convincing MtF so it just means MtFs are more visible.

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!

Digital Fingers posted:

I read a bunch of those comics at one point and thought they were good

He also does/did a comic that reviews pubs and bars and it was pretty chill.

Yeah but he also has a goatee which basically makes part of the lowest tier of humanity.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

burritolingus posted:

being called a racist is actually different from having a gun pointed at your head

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

lordoftheT posted:

Yeah but he also has a goatee which basically makes part of the lowest tier of humanity.

It's true

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Do It Once Right posted:

The first strike against the hot gays will be to quarantine all of them in concentration camps. At these orgies, the vast majority of the gay hunks population will be deliberately dehydrated to death. that would be an efficient and fitting way to kill them all off. I would take great pleasure and satisfaction in condemning every single hot gay guy on earth to death. I would have an enormous tower built just for myself, where I can oversee the entire sex party and gleefully watch them all die. If I can’t have them, no one will, I’d imagine thinking to myself as I oversee this. Sexy gays represent everything that is unfair with this world, and in order to make the world a fair place, they must all be eradicated.

A few would be spared, however, mostly for the sake of Broadway productions and awards show hosting. These gays would be kept and bred in secret labs. There, they will be inseminated with sperm samples. Their depraved nature will slowly be bred out of them in time. Future generations of gays would be oblivious to these remaining hot gay’s existence, and that is for the best. If a man grows up without knowing of the existence of sexy twinks, there will be no desire for pounding hot twink rear end. Hot sex will completely cease to exist. Love will cease to exist. There will no longer be any imprint of such concepts in the gay man's psyche. It is the only way to purify the world.

In such a pure world, the gay man’s mind can develop to greater heights than ever before. Future generations will live their lives free of having to worry about the barbarity of sex and Hookup apps, which will enable them to expand their intelligence and advance the human race to a state of perfect civilization.

All I ever wanted was to love hot gay guys, and in turn to be loved by them back. Their behavior towards me has only earned my hatred, and rightfully so! I am the true victim in all of this. I am the good guy. The gay community struck at me first by condemning me to experience so much suffering. I didn’t ask for this. I didn’t want this. I didn’t start this war… I wasn’t the one who struck first… But I will finish it by striking back. I will punish everyone. And it will be beautiful. Finally, at long last, I can show the world my true worth.

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting
Wait isn't this guy's problem that he only wants to date the hottest 1% of dudes on grindr? If he'd date guys in his own league this wouldn't even be an issue for him

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

there is a difference between someone who has not dated a black person and someone who declares themselves unattracted to all black people

This is literally a Nathan Bedford Forrest quote.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
if you won't date people of a certain race that's pretty much a guarantee that you're racist. there's nothing racist about not finding brown skin attractive inherently, but pretty much the only possible reason for that to be true is that you're racist.

Pox
Feb 16, 2015
Idk what I expected from this thread, but it wasn't 6 pages of ultra serious posts

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

if you won't date people of a certain race that's pretty much a guarantee that you're racist. there's nothing racist about not finding brown skin attractive inherently, but pretty much the only possible reason for that to be true is that you're racist.

Im into lighter skinned black chicks/dudes. But, I dont find super dark skin attractive generally.

I dunno. I like what I like.

:shrug:

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Ocean Book posted:

being called a racist is actually different from having a gun pointed at your head

You're right, it's actually way worse.

But seriously, emotional manipulating women/men who don't want to gently caress you into loving you is no different than physically forcing women/men who don't want to gently caress you into loving you. It's a rape either way.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

psyopmonkey posted:

Im into lighter skinned black chicks/dudes. I just dont find super dark skin attractive generally.

I dunno. I like what I like.

:shrug:

whatever eichmann.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
its possible to have socially ingrained racial biases without being a horrible person. racism is a social process that enacts itself with or wthout your consent.

when i walk down the street and see a black person i have more of a fear/startle response than when i see a white person. this is a racist response that has been socialized into me. just because i have this racist response to a situation doesnt mean im a terrible person, though it does mean i have to make sure to correct my automatically triggered assumptions about people i dont even know.

its better to be open to the ways in which you are racist than to be like 'no of course i am not racist because being racist is bad!!' me think the lady doth protest too much and all that.

• Locked thread