Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

TEAYCHES posted:

We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of you shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses, in your truck stops, in your all-male clubs, in your houses of Congress, wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us.

Women, you cry for freedom. You say you are no longer satisfied with men; they make you unhappy. We, connoisseurs of the masculine face, the masculine physique, shall take your men from you then. We will amuse them; we will instruct them; we will embrace them when they weep. Women, you say you wish to live with each other instead of with men. Then go and be with each other. We shall give your men pleasures they have never known because we are foremost men too and only man knows how to truly please another man; only one man can understand with depth and feeling the mind and body of another man.

All laws banning homosexual activity will be revoked. Instead, legislation shall be passed which engenders love between men.

All homosexuals must stand together as brothers; we must be united artistically, philosophically, socially, politically, and financially. We will triumph only when we present a common face to the vicious heterosexual enemy.

If you dare to cry human being, fairy, queer, at us, we will stab you in your cowardly hearts and defile your dead, puny bodies.

We shall write poems of the love between men; we shall stage plays in which man openly caresses man; we shall make films about the love between heroic men which will replace the cheap, superficial, sentimental, insipid, juvenile, heterosexual infatuations presently dominating your cinema screens. We shall sculpt statues of beautiful young men, of bold athletes which will be placed in your parks, your squares, your plazas. The museums of the world will be filled only with paintings of graceful, naked lads.

Our writers and artists will make love between men fashionable and de rigueur, and we will succeed because we are adept at setting styles. We will eliminate heterosexual liaisons through the devices of wit and ridicule, devices which we are skilled in employing.

We will unmask the powerful homosexuals who masquerade as heterosexuals. You will be shocked and frightened when you find that your presidents and their sons, your industrialists, your senators, your mayors, your generals, your athletes, your film stars, your television personalities, your civic leaders, your priests are not the safe, familiar, bourgeois, heterosexual figures you assumed them to be. We are everywhere; we have infiltrated your ranks. Be careful when you speak of homosexuals because we are always among you; we may be sleeping in the same bed with you.

There will be no compromises. We are not middle-class weaklings. Highly intelligent, we are the natural aristocrats of the human race, and steely-minded aristocrats never settle for less. Those who oppose us will be exiled.

We shall raise vast, private armies, as Mishima did, to defeat you. We shall conquer the world because warriors inspired by and banded together by homosexual love and honor are as invincible as were the ancient Greek soldiers. The family unit -- spawning ground of lies, betrayals, mediocrity, hypocrisy, and violence -- will be abolished. The family unit, which only dampens imagination and curbs free will, must be eliminated. Perfect boys will be conceived and grown in the genetic laboratory. They will be bonded together in a communal setting, under the control and instruction of homosexual savants.

All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our only gods are handsome young men. We adhere to a cult of beauty, moral and aesthetic. All that is ugly and vulgar and banal will be annihilated. Since we are alienated from middle-class heterosexual conventions, we are free to live our lives according to the dictates of the pure imagination. For us too much is not enough.

The exquisite society to emerge will be governed by an elite comprised of gay poets. One of the major requirements for a position of power in the new society of homoeroticism will be indulgence in the Greek passion. Any man contaminated with heterosexual lust will be automatically barred from a position of influence. All males who insist on remaining stupidly heterosexual will be tried in homosexual courts of justice and will become invisible men.

We shall rewrite history, history filled and debased with your heterosexual lies and distortions. We shall portray the homosexuality of the great leaders and thinkers who have shaped the world. We will demonstrate that homosexuality and intelligence and imagination are inextricably linked, and that homosexuality is a requirement for true nobility, true beauty in a man.

We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed who have been forced to play seemingly bit parts in your dumb, heterosexual shows throughout the ages. We too are capable of firing guns and manning the barricades of the ultimate revolution.

Tremble, hetero swine, when we appear before you without our masks!

I came

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

burritolingus posted:

You're right, it's actually way worse.

But seriously, emotional manipulating women/men who don't want to gently caress you into loving you is no different than physically forcing women/men who don't want to gently caress you into loving you. It's a rape either way.

saying your dating patterns present a racial bias ('is racist') isn't meant to coerce you into having sex with someone youd rather not. its a weird jump to think 'man my dating history is mostly white, i am now coerced into having sex with black women or else... something'

maybe i missed the context and am interpreting this wrong, but it seems like someone said not dating black people is racist and you interpreted this as coercion to date black people. if correct, that is an odd response imo.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
do you guys think it would simplify things for the guy in the op if hiv were made mandatory for all gays

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Ocean Book posted:

saying your dating patterns present a racial bias ('is racist') isn't meant to coerce you into having sex with someone youd rather not.

Except it is, and that's where it gets rapey.

I've seen dude try to pull this poo poo on women who aren't interested in them in an attempt to get laid. That's really what it is when it comes down to it -- these people don't want to have sex with you and you think you've found some way to twist their arm into sexing you. Except that's rape.

Let's call things what they are.

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

do you guys think it would simplify things for the guy in the op if hiv were made mandatory for all gays

Probably but he would still be fat with stupid hair.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

PrEP would make more sense, what if the gay accidently has sex with a straight person? Don't want that

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

burritolingus posted:

Except it is, and that's where it gets rapey.

I've seen dude try to pull this poo poo on women who aren't interested in them in an attempt to get laid. That's really what it is when it comes down to it -- these people don't want to have sex with you and you think you've found some way to twist their arm into sexing you. Except that's rape.

Let's call things what they are.

yes sexual coercion is rape. i was refering to what was happening on this forum, which isnt rape.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Ocean Book posted:

yes sexual coercion is rape. i was refering to what was happening on this forum, which isnt rape.

It's a rapey thing to say.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

burritolingus posted:

It's a rapey thing to say.

all anyone wants is for you to regard women of color with the same pitiful desperation with which you regard white women.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

all anyone wants is for you to regard women of color with the same pitiful desperation with which you regard white women.

I don't have racial preferences in dating. Slamming on them is rapey, though. Let people date who they want and let people not date who they don't want. No need to call them names and try to make them feel bad for loving who they want to love when we're talking consenting adults.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

burritolingus posted:

I don't have racial preferences in dating. Slamming on them is rapey, though. Let people date who they want and let people not date who they don't want. No need to call them names and try to make them feel bad for loving who they want to love when we're talking consenting adults.

love who you love, but if you can't love a person of color, you're racist.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

love who you love, but if you can't love a person of color, you're racist.

Try the line where she owes you sex. I hear that one works well for rapists.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

burritolingus posted:

Try the line where she owes you sex. I hear that one works well for rapists.

hey man, i'm not telling you what to do. i'm telling you what you are, and that's a racist.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I'm racist against blondes because I prefer tall dark and handsome

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Absolute Lithops posted:

Wait isn't this guy's problem that he only wants to date the hottest 1% of dudes on grindr? If he'd date guys in his own league this wouldn't even be an issue for him

His essay dances around rose-tinted subtext of "I had sex with older, fatter guys when I was younger, so why won't today's young svelte, blonde, chestnut-skinned gay athletes throw me a bone on this one hookup app HuffPo really hates?"

Look buddy - when you were a young chubby femme mexican nobody your age wanted to gently caress you (There was a reason for this - you rationalize this as being due to the pre-internet days of being gay, but you are wrong). Now you're a middle-aged fat balding femme mexican, and still no 20 year olds want to gently caress you (There is still a reason for this. It's the same loving one as before).

Maybe his issue could be shortened to this - he idealizes that the top 1% are the precise awesome whores he wants them to be, but they are being completely sexually satisfied by the upper 50% of gay internet hook-upers. Where is his deserved sex?

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

hey man, i'm not telling you what to do. i'm telling you what you are, and that's a racist.

"Hey, I'm not telling women that they have to sleep with a man if he pays for the date, but if they don't, they're cold bitches."

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

loving a black chick specifically because she is black and you need to make a distinction that you are loving a black chick specifically because of guilt for them seems a little racist to me

more examples of liberals being the real racists by treating black folks like they aren't people but rather some sort of childlike human creature

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Justin Tyme posted:

loving a black chick specifically because she is black and you need to make a distinction that you are loving a black chick specifically because of guilt for them seems a little racist to me

more examples of liberals being the real racists by treating black folks like they aren't people but rather some sort of childlike human creature

"I'm totally not a racist, I banged a black chick once!" is something I've heard.

Apparently, it was a valid defense according to some in this thread and I was wrong to laugh.

burritolingus fucked around with this message at 02:47 on May 14, 2015

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
sure

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Three Olives posted:

As a queer Latino gay man of size,

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

burritolingus posted:

you have this weird perception of calling something racist as an insult, but its a description of things. sure its not great to realize one is racist, but its not like caling someone an rear end in a top hat though.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I like sex with the browns

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Has Super AIDS slowed the man train down at all?

DRT

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Charles Bukowski posted:

When did you get so fat, you aging fascist sodomite?

Answer my question bitch.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Charles Bukowski posted:

Answer my question bitch.

lol.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Ocean Book posted:

you have this weird perception of calling something racist as an insult, but its a description of things. sure its not great to realize one is racist, but its not like caling someone an rear end in a top hat though.

"Calling someone a frigid bitch for not putting out for a man isn't an insult, just a description of things. Sure, it's not great to realize one is a frigid bitch, but it's not like calling someone an rear end in a top hat."

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Does 266 pounds really qualify as fat though if you're from Texas I think fat is relative

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

mdm posted:

Does 266 pounds really qualify as fat though if you're from Texas I think fat is relative

Bitch please, I am not latino, I'm HIV-, I weigh 100 pounds less than that and I run 5-10k 5 days a week.

I can't believe the stuff that people actually believe about me.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Three Olives posted:

Bitch please, I am not latino, I'm HIV-, I weigh 100 pounds less than that and I run 5-10k 5 days a week.

I can't believe the stuff that people actually believe about me.

Is it true that your dick is prehensile like a rhino's?

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

FACT: At least one of 3o's eyes is a lovely shade of blue

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Ocean Book posted:

It absolutely is an insult, you weirdo

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Gabriel Pope posted:

This is literally a Nathan Bedford Forrest quote.

i don't know what you're trying to communicate. am i the real racist for thinking it's weird to write off all black women as sex partners?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Three Olives posted:

Bitch please, I am not latino

No longer interested

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
isnt it so funny how all racists seem to want to reinterpret "you do x because you're racist" as "you are racist because you do x", as if they are the same? if you refuse to date black women, it's because you're racist. it doesnt make you racist, but it's only true because of your racism, and having sex with black women out of guilt would only be participating in a sort of cargo cult. you would still be racist.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Digital Fingers posted:

FACT: At least one of 3o's eyes is a lovely shade of blue

With jaundice.

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
OP Summary: gays gently caress butts. but they don't think mine is the best butt to gently caress n e more. waaaa.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Three Olives posted:

With jaundice.

O yeah,
you should drink more water or cannibalize a healthy child's liver to gain it's power, something

still a nice shade tho; I have green eyes (the niftiest eye colour) and I was still a bit jealous.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Digital Fingers posted:

O yeah,
you should drink more water or cannibalize a healthy child's liver to gain it's power, something

still a nice shade tho; I have green eyes (the niftiest eye colour) and I was still a bit jealous.

For the record I have brown eyes except for a brief period almost 10 years ago where I wore blue contacts because of faggotry.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

why would anybody read the op and reply, how is this 7 pages, how is this kind of claptrap such catnip for GBS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Three Olives posted:

For the record I have brown eyes except for a brief period almost 10 years ago where I wore blue contacts because of faggotry.

ThreeOlives=BrownEyes.txt has been saved and backed up on my external HD for future reference

• Locked thread