Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot
Im absolutely livid 24/7 just thinking that there are people who dont look and think like me, reblog if you agree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot

Profondo Rosso posted:

what's really funny is that straight white males (i'm a straight white male so i can say this) that fail so incredibly hard at live legitimately believe and cling to this as an excuse. yeah im sure you havent left the house in weeks because of societies oppression. its like bizzaro tumblr

the jews tell elegant lies

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot

killmeimmafailure posted:

White people want the benefit of an oppressed background without actually being oppressed.

If you're poor and white bitch about being poor and vote democrat

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot
lol if being enslaved by a roman isnt youre fetish

being in-slav'd by a mongol would be a fate worse than death though

• Locked thread