Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Somberbrero posted:

Even when Asiina is very angry she does not make votes like this as town.

And yet here we are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

##vote Somberbrero

I like sweeping broad generalizations.

I dislike meta cases as a general rule but Asiina has a very well defined scum meta of not caring. Voting someone for being a dick is something she would never do as town.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

This is a bad vote too! I was being mean but I also lightened the tone because he is obviously new to the game. It's just when someone hops in and says poo poo that defeats the entire purpose of the exercise it needs to be explained to them, drat. Do you roll scum a lot, Asiina? It seems like you do.

So your mean mafia dadding makes you town?

GJ A++++

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It makes me more capable of playing mafia than BottleKnight. Beyond that, well, that's up to you. I just demand a good reason for your poo poo vote tia

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

scum asiina has no chill ❄️🔥

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Somberbrero posted:

I dislike meta cases as a general rule but Asiina has a very well defined scum meta of not caring. Voting someone for being a dick is something she would never do as town.

Neither of these statements are true.

I have a scum meta of not posting, not not caring. I also would absolutely vote someone for being an rear end.

You don't even know me, Somber! :nyd:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Somberbrero posted:

I find her voting someone for being a dick more believable than meta cases against people I don't even know.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

I find her voting someone for being a dick more believable than meta cases against people I don't even know.

So Asiina's voting history is a Good Thing that Makes Sense and Seems Reasonable to you?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

Neither of these statements are true.

I have a scum meta of not posting, not not caring. I also would absolutely vote someone for being an rear end.

You don't even know me, Somber! :nyd:

Somber, you know for a FACT this isn't true because of Golgatha. Stop making up meta on me.

##vote Somber

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

the too-scummy-to-be-scum overboard thing she's doing rn is pretty entertaining though

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Somberbrero posted:

So Asiina's voting history is a Good Thing that Makes Sense and Seems Reasonable to you?

I am a proud proponent of the "Day 1 is useless without a body, so let's make a goddamn body and get some productivity out of Day 2" theory.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Asiina, I would like you to do this simple menial task and then you can go back to doing whatever thing it is you're doing here:

Explain to the best of your ability all of the votes you've made so far.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I am a proud proponent of the "Day 1 is useless without a body, so let's make a goddamn body and get some productivity out of Day 2" theory.

:rolleyes:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Somber: please note this wasn't a scumclaim.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Winvirus would call this a slam dunk case but me, well, I also call it a slam dunk case. I'm just too short to dunk.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Asiina posted:

Somber, you know for a FACT this isn't true because of Golgatha. Stop making up meta on me.

##vote Somber

I was actually specifically thinking about Taste as town nearly trolling the game into a town loss despite the scum team falling face first into their own butt.

haha

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Asiina, I would like you to do this simple menial task and then you can go back to doing whatever thing it is you're doing here:

Explain to the best of your ability all of the votes you've made so far.

I hate Hitler.

Also Somber really is making up meta on me, so that's a Real Vote™

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Pinterest Mom posted:

Somber: please note this wasn't a scumclaim.

It's not a blanket rule, it all depends on context. Saying something dumb and alignment neutral absolutely merits rolleyes.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Asiina posted:

I hate Hitler.

Also Somber really is making up meta on me, so that's a Real Vote™

Yeah you still don't seem like you actually care.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Somberbrero posted:

:shrug:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Somberbrero posted:

It's not a blanket rule, it all depends on context. Saying something dumb and alignment neutral absolutely merits rolleyes.

:rolleyes:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
PARADOX

Archduke Ferdinand is alive and it is creating Time ripples!

The Intruders have gained a BOON

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Time Paradox

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Who hosed up?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

do we have to kill taste to keep that from happening

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Asiina doesn't have any interest in actually pushing her vote, she just wants to look busy.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Somberbrero posted:

Asiina doesn't have any interest in actually pushing her vote, she just wants to look busy.

lol

What do you want me to do, post SOMBER IS SCUM! every 5 minutes until one of us is lunched?

Because I dared to react to a mod event means that I don't care about my vote? Just because you are incapable of fun doesn't mean the rest of us have to be.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Complete the following sentences:

Diqnol is scum because ____
Somber is scum because ____
Pmom is scum because ____

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Asiina posted:

lol

What do you want me to do, post SOMBER IS SCUM! every 5 minutes until one of us is lunched?

Because I dared to react to a mod event means that I don't care about my vote? Just because you are incapable of fun doesn't mean the rest of us have to be.

I explained my meta read of you with a counter-example from Golgatha and you didn't care. You explained your earlier votes with a shrug when pressed. I don't think that characterizing you as disengaged is in any way inaccurate.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pinterest Mom posted:

Diqnol
Somber
liar

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

False, I Am The Best
He won't stop being a butthole
Dares to be different, 2 hawt 2 trot

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Somberbrero posted:

I explained my meta read of you with a counter-example from Golgatha and you didn't care. You explained your earlier votes with a shrug when pressed. I don't think that characterizing you as disengaged is in any way inaccurate.

Your counter example was completely ridiculous and not at all a comparable situation. Not voting a jerk at LYLO (or close to it, I can't remember) who I knew for a fact was town is completely different from voting someone on D1 for being a jerk.

Also you conveniently ignored the fact that I voted for capps that game for being a dumb jerk even though he was probably town. I've done it before, and I'll do it again. If you were in DBZ you would have seen the same thing. I vote for jerks and people who annoy me. It's not a scum tell and you know it's not a scum tell. You are making your case up.

And how am I supposed to respond to this "pressing"?

Somberbrero posted:

no u?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i was asking asiina

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Pinterest Mom posted:

He's Hitler.
He's making up a meta case that has no bearing on reality.
He thinks Hitler is a cool dude.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

i was asking asiina

ino

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Asiina is town as gently caress right now, sorry.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Asiina posted:

He's Hitler.
He's making up a meta case that has no bearing on reality.
He thinks Hitler is a cool dude.

and I am the one making up cases.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Somberbrero posted:

and I am the one making up cases.

yep, you are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Asiina is town as gently caress right now, sorry.

i wish i had three vigs rn omg

• Locked thread