Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

It's all about cafe lattes with almond milk and salted caramel floviring.

Source: Am Barista

AMA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I might get a caramel frapp later after class.

I dunno.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i bought all these baseball hats for nothing OP? gently caress you

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
only if it's salted with sea salt.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

if i went to your coffee place and asked for the gayest drink possible, would you be able to make it without putting your dick or balls in the coffee drink? also what would i get do you think if i asked for that

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

psyopmonkey posted:

I dunno.

That is a time consuming drink and when you order it you make every barista groan and cry. enjoy ur barista tears psyopmonkey.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

only if it's salted with sea salt.

We don't have that Monin Syrup only salted Caramel. Please be like an old 80 year old person and persist in asking for it even though I've told you 12 times we dont have it. tia.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

im pooping! posted:

if i went to your coffee place and asked for the gayest drink possible, would you be able to make it without putting your dick or balls in the coffee drink? also what would i get do you think if i asked for that

You would probably get a white peppermint mocha latte with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles. Also have stuck dick in one. Very sticky after.

naem
May 29, 2011

:stare:

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

I am being paid by coffee beverage branded hat companies to push a new drink every quarter to boost coffee beverage brand product sales. Please buy that hate with the drink I have post earlier. TIA

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Frank Viola posted:

That is a time consuming drink and when you order it you make every barista groan and cry. enjoy ur barista tears psyopmonkey.

Last time I ordered one the coffee dude made it in like under a minute.

Shut up weirdo.

Ill order what I want.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
This is why it was made so fast you myopic dickless wonder

Enjoy your ridiculously marked up artificially flavored river water

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

psyopmonkey posted:

Last time I ordered one the coffee dude made it in like under a minute.

Shut up weirdo.

Ill order what I want.

fite me u nerd

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Frank Viola posted:

fite me u nerd

Ok. When and where?

Dont pussy out like irrational bees.

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Frank Viola posted:

It's all about cafe lattes with almond milk and salted caramel floviring.

Source: Am Barista

AMA

It's all about a lot of old shite.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
they said egg was over the hill but egg proved them all wrong!

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
i looked it up and machiatto means coffee with milk in it

naem
May 29, 2011

Fivefguys

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.
Ummm it is not about salted loving caramel lattes. It's all about single origin pour over, cold brew and iced coffee.

2016 coffee hipster prediction: Vietnamese/Thai street-style iced coffee made with an old stocking and served with canned sweetened condensed milk

naem
May 29, 2011

I thought the latest coffee hotness was a flat white, which also describes most of the people drinking it

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

psyopmonkey posted:

Ok. When and where?

Dont pussy out like irrational bees.

Where you at? We'll meet half way.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

Ocean Book posted:

i looked it up and machiatto means coffee with milk in it

Lattes and cappuccino have milk in it too.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Frank Viola posted:

Where you at? We'll meet half way.

Portland.

Are you bringing the camera gear?

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Frank Viola posted:

Lattes and cappuccino have milk in it too.

glad to hear

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Frank Viola posted:

You would probably get a white peppermint mocha latte with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles. Also have stuck dick in one. Very sticky after.

That sounds like a rly good drink. No surprise, since:

im gay

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

psyopmonkey posted:

Portland.

Are you bringing the camera gear?

Meet me in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. I'll bring the DSLR you bring the GoPro

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Frank Viola posted:

Meet me in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. I'll bring the DSLR you bring the GoPro

Dude, screw that.

I never want to go to Oklahoma.

Im not a jabroni bro.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

Kazak_Hstan posted:

That sounds like a rly good drink. No surprise, since:

im gay

Thank you for telling me something I already know.

epoch.
Jul 24, 2007

When people say there is too much violence in my books, what they are saying is there is too much reality in life.

dev286 posted:

Ummm it is not about salted loving caramel lattes. It's all about single origin pour over, cold brew and iced coffee.

2016 coffee hipster prediction: Vietnamese/Thai street-style iced coffee made with an old stocking and served with canned sweetened condensed milk

this is a correct post.

furthermore, almond milk is awful in coffee. the milk separates into little cum festers.

counterpoint: it's all about salted caramel lattes if you're a woman or a gay baby, though

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

mods please change poster's username to 'Ineggitable'
TIA

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

dev286 posted:

I'm surprised Thai Tea hasn't caught on with hipsters yet

When Starbucks starts marketing a watered down garbage version from Tazo it probably will

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

nice egg
good shape
no cracks

8/10

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

think starbucks did the tazo thing like 8 years ago

i was a baristo for a summer when i was in high school. not starbucks though. used to drink all the toddy. tastes way better than the heat brewed coffee most places use for their cold coffee drinks.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

psyopmonkey posted:

I dunno.

how can you put that in your body jesus christ

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
I drink black coffee exclusively and I am the future

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Op on a scale of 'lol ok to 'uh gently caress you and gently caress that', how would you react if someone waltzed in with a crisp 20 bucks and said 'make me whatever you want idec about the price'? I saw goons recommending to do that for some loving reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
What is this foo foo coffee? just have it black retards

• Locked thread