Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Henrik Lundqvist Magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

zakharov posted:

Who else would make out with Hank if he asked nicely

I would shake his hand and tell him he is a good hockey man. I'd then ask how he's been so good for so long, inquiring as to the ritual sacrifice of trainers to allow him to corral the funny bounces.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The Caps' PP is like that episode of Hey Arnold! where the rear end in a top hat coach wants his son to be the star player.

Nicklas. Pass the puck to Ovie.

MoJo: Pass the puck to Ovie.

Mike: Pass the puck to Ovie.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

flakeloaf posted:

Even up on its way

There it is.

...though that was justified.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

What the hell was that poo poo, Kuz/Carlson?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: ALL SERIES, BABY. :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Icing on a delayed penalty, eh? That's new.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Sulk, was it you who called the shorty? Because thank Christ Nash isn't great on breakaways.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

LmaoTheKid posted:

I'd say fire Rick Nash into the sun but Mercury would probably make an easy save.

:thurman:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Poonerman posted:

rick nash is going to get traded to the kings and win a conn smythe

Kings playoff difference makers are required to be traded directly from Columbus, not simply former Jackets.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Green Dumb.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Put Green on the Rick Nash Rocket to the Sun.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Too Much Mans gone uncalled.

Refs thought the Caps have had enough.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Be a real nice time to score a PPG, Caps.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Good defensive play by Chimmer after that line accomplished gently caress all at the other end.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Zyla posted:

i feel like whoever comes out of the west is just gonna :sweep: whoever makes it out of the east

Goaltending could save either of these teams. At least that's the gut feel I have.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I once learned if your breath begins to smell like nail polish, you're having a heart attack. :eng101:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Pleads posted:

Did Brassard pat the linesman in the shoulder who blocked him on that rush?

Brassard's been amazing this series and that adds to it.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Zyla posted:

i bet the habs would have beaten either team here

Said before, will say again. Hank or Holtby being subpar this series makes this much easier for the other team. Instead, here we are and it is Good.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Oh sh--:stare:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Second replay seemed to show he didn't leave his feet until after he connected, unless I'm seeing things.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Dan Boyle's going to want to forget this series if that hit didn't already make it happen. Game 1, now Game 7.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

McDonagh got rocked, too.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Don't show Hayes picking his teeth, my stomach is already in a knot. gently caress.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

That stat. :stare:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Kreider/Guarantee

Heeeeeeeeeeere we go.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Ohhhhh, the good old hockey game, is the best game you can name.

And the best game you can naaaaaaaaaame, is the good ol' hockey game.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

HOW COULD YOU posted:

There should be an overtime verse

Overtime, when we all die, the teams didn't get done.

The scoring chance, makes you dance, all we need is one.

You have a stroke, hope team don't choke, and they move on.

Might take all night, the time is right, the OT hockey game.

I'm so nervous I had trouble humming the melody in my head.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Never mind, hockey sucks, the lovely hockey game.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Game 5. One minute. Fifty seconds. :suicide:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I'm reporting for duty marioinblack/Wonderllama. Let's go.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

WeaponX posted:

Rangers 2-1 themselves to the ECF

Get the feeling they're going to need more than two goals a game and to lean on Hank to get past Tampa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I can't stop laughing at that GIF. Gets better when your realize the dog is receiving the jizz smilie.

On that note:

Show your work.

• Locked thread