Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Every white person remembers that day in kindergarten when they took all the white kids aside and issued them their copy of this book. It's been quite the handbook to navigate this perilous world and ensure the white mans iron grip over all remains strong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Drinks that all literally white women drink:

Mojitos

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Wulfolme posted:

I intend to refuse to read anything by Charles Dickens for the rest of my life in retribution for how much reading Great Expectations in 9th grade sucked. Do you have any advice for me on this journey?

Visit various bookstores and ask "Do you have any uh them books by Chuck Dickens?" to watch the vinegary middle aged women working there get all pissy.

• Locked thread