Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Zat posted:

Go Bolts. :science:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

WeaponX posted:

Lumping the Rangers in as a "same old poo poo/already won" team with 3 teams that have won the cup in 2004, 2007, and 2010/13 respectively when the Rangers haven't won in 20+ years is silly.

Not to act like they are big underdogs or anything but they aren't exactly a dynasty :shrug:

Also Rangers/Lightning is gonna be a killer series and probably lots of fun especially if MSL wakes up.

It's gonna own

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

HOW COULD YOU posted:

I want Tampa bay to win because there is less of their fans posting non stop about why I should like them

There's like

Me (rare poster and newer hockey fan anyway), wl and uh

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Even though I follow the Rangers and the Lightning I know to root for my local team. :colbert:

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Wonderllama posted:

just posting to break up a seven post Rangers supremacy post streak of which i am sure is happening because of RAS posting talent.

don't tease a game seven

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Are the rangers failures if they don't win the cup??

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Can't wait to hear about lundqvist not being clutch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

LmaoTheKid posted:

Hahahahahahahaahhahaahahahaha

Ah