Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Zyla posted:

some rear end in a top hat from boston

just trying to have fun rooting for someone

oh. pass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
hey did you guys know that MSL used to play for the lightning?

I will be mocking that and him in GDTs. I'm my own posting crush.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
join the tampa bay lightning hockey club bandwagon with me, wonder j llama, as I am v moody and capricious in my posting and no one gets sick of that. ever.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
guess we'll just have to settle for the city with the better hockey team v:)v

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
the lightning are 6-0-1 this year against the remaining teams now vying for the stanley cup and that is definitely a real thing and regular season success undoubtedly correlates to postseason success and what's that? i cant hear you LA LA LA LA LA

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
for too long the NHL, gary bettman, and all the owners have tolerated the new york rangers, just because they are technically not illegal

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
one time teej came to my community garage sale and purchases an entire china curio from a little old lady across the street even though he already had one

that is totes a thing that happened. as far as you know.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
just gonna say hi to all my haters from my posting palace in the center of hockeybay USA

Wonderllama fucked around with this message at 16:23 on May 15, 2015

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Ginette Reno posted:

According to Craig Custance the Lightning have 18 draft picks in the next two drafts. Must be nice to have an awesome team and a massive amount of draft picks.

The Pens for comparison have no first, third, or fourth this year, and no second rounder next year. Also they suck.

plus Adam Erne just won the QMJHL Playoffs MVP (Guy Lafleur Trophy - ((Playoffs GP:22 G:21 A:9 P:30))) which is a real trophy canada gives out, but more importantly he is an rear end in a top hat and will make our other rear end in a top hat, first round pick anthony deangelo, feel right at home.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
my thoughts: Jesus and Moses were similar dudes and in the same book and the lightning and the rangers are similar teams in the same ECF. and also the lightning are gods team. also mustard and honey mustard are similar and I like honey mustard better. the lightning are honey mustard and Jesus.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Overwined posted:

Only a Floridian would think Honey Mustard wasn't Garbage Tier dressing.

look at this wrong opinion.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

ThinkTank posted:

And borderline ruinous for the sport in comparison to the ratings a Rangers/Hawks final would bring.

omg, im almost there...

now talk about attendance

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

LmaoTheKid posted:

no opposing team jerseys allowed

whatever happened to southern hospitality?

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
please do not wear your rangers sweaters here.

it's heritage, not hate

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Rotten Cookies posted:

The real worst part of a Ducks/Bolts SCF is that we would have to deal with either Stanley Cup Mook or Stanley Cup Wonderllama.

i was posting here when the bolts won their cup in 2004, just not as regularly. so, success won't change me. because i post with honor.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
MSL finally scores a single goal, tears off his face and howls unholy oaths at the camera before the lights go out and everyone bursts into flames.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
If only the Vancouver Canucks were still in the hunt then that rich tapestry of a well spun narrative story would be unleashed upon us. but alas we get the Rangers/Hawks that we deserve.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
RAS stop feeling bad for yourselves and make a GDT.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
just posting to break up a seven post Rangers supremacy post streak of which i am sure is happening because of RAS posting talent.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
so hockey is pretty dumb right now, but im glad you guys seem to be having a good time with it, i will be in the corner moaning.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
im thinking about setting up a hotline for people to call and console me on friday night after the game. i will be drunk, so please do not abuse this by being aphrodite and making deeply hurtful poignant comments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
i hope to wake up tomorrow from my alcohol laden fugue state, wearing the exact same clothes as i am tonight, by the ladyfriend. and she's holding an eight egg omelette with no bread or carbs cause i'm kinda on a cutting phase right now. and she tells me "congrats on the lightning making the stanley cup finals" and i look down and i got a really cool neck tattoo. not like one of those really gauche ones, but maybe like a star that goes from my really shredded shoulders up past my traps and onto my neck. one that won't really affect my professional career, but it's totes B.A. and i will be respected and feared for it. and then all of the sudden, all of the walls fall down in my house, and there's confetti, and my friends are there and they give me a cake and tell me that i don't need my cutting phase anymore, but i ignore the cake and just eat the edible arrangements that someone set up on a different table. and then i read SAS and all i see all posts like "man i wish the rangers would have won" written by some rear end in a top hat, and i feel complete.

luckily, learning to live with the fact that injustice such as the rangers winning the game tonight, and MSL vying for another stanley cup, is a fait accompli and nothing i can do will ever stop it

• Locked thread