Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Wonderllama posted:

hey did you guys know that MSL used to play for the lightning?

I will be mocking that and him in GDTs. I'm my own posting crush.

This is gonna be good as hell

But, I don't think MSL plays for NYR anymore, nobody has seen him for several games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Levitate posted:

Zucc also owns

Kypreos saying there is a chance Zucc is back at some point during the ECF. Salt, grain, etc.

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

tofes posted:

This whole "please like my team" from Rangers fans is just sad

Yeah lets get back to chirping wonderllama and making fun of all the bad teams and the dumb people who support them :)

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Pretty sure the cup will melt if it goes to florida or california so go rangers and hawks, then, go rangers.

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

The first comment was pretty good: "Experience means a lot. Not much celebrating in Arizona. In effect, he’s a rookie."

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Free Torts boxc

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

We get it you still hate Rick Nash

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Furnaceface posted:

Honestly only 2-3 can be blamed on him, the rest have been hilarious brainfarts from the Rangers D or just really well executed plays from the Bolts. Usually both happening at the same time though.

I've seen this movie before. Rangers in 7

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Sounds like Zucc will be back soon, possibly within the next few games (assuming the bolts don't win both of them)? Skating and shooting and whatnot.

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Rotten Cookies posted:

The real worst part of a Ducks/Bolts SCF is that we would have to deal with either Stanley Cup Mook or Stanley Cup Wonderllama.

Actually, this would be the only good thing about a Ducks/Bolts cup final. Now that's what I call playoff posting

In other news, I am going to miss the Rags/Bolts game tonight, so gently caress the teejster in advance.

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

ZenVulgarity posted:

Are the rangers failures if they don't win the cup??

Every team that doesn't win the cup is a failure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Jamwad Hilder posted:

I kind of want Tampa-Anaheim only because it was my pre-season pick and my IRL hockey friends will be astounded by my sage-like powers.

I picked St. Louis vs. NY Rangers before the season started which really only proves I am a homer with horrible east coast bias who thought (like an idiot) that the Blues could maybe get out of the first round for once.

• Locked thread