Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How Big?
2-4 inches
5-8 inches
9-11 inches
12-14 inches WOW!
15-20 inches OH YAH!
21-52 inches! Vote this one!
View Results

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Vote the Pole! :heysexy:

I need to know hoe inadequate I am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
u hosed up again

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
third time's the charm OP

let's hope you're luckier with the next thread than you are with women

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
polish remover

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Shits posted Yo!

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
LET'S ROCK AND ROLL

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

You need to make this girth instead because length only hurts if it's like poking their insides.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

JebanyPedal posted:

You need to make this girth instead because length only hurts if it's like poking their insides.

Vote either loving way. Who care? GBS

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
Putting 5-8 as a range is loving stupid, you don't even realize that 1) that covers 99.99999% of all people who ever lived and 2) Even if that wasn't the case, the difference between 6.5 and 8 inches is a big deal considering your average pussy tops out somewhere in that range specifically and 3) Thickness matters more in the sense of where a dong will fit

In short ur dumb OP and honestly don't seem to understand the basic principles of the interaction between wieners and vaginas, unsurprising.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Taima posted:

Putting 5-8 as a range is loving stupid, you don't even realize that 1) that covers 99.99999% of all people who ever lived and 2) Even if that wasn't the case, the difference between 6.5 and 8 inches is a big deal considering your average pussy tops out somewhere in that range specifically and 3) Thickness matters more in the sense of where a dong will fit

In short ur dumb OP.

How's life with your micropenis bro?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I prefer my ladies to be at least 52" tall OP.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

VendaGoat posted:

He's right man, I'm 8+ and I've poked short girls cervixes, but taller girls were fine, this poo poo is poor and too varied.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

JebanyPedal posted:

He's right man, I'm 8+ and I've poked short girls cervixes, but taller girls were fine, this poo poo is poor and too varied.

This is the only poll we got in GBS, gently caress you.

Pound that Cervix Bro!

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

how many women with vaginas even post in GBS. these results are gonna be seriously skewed op, and I dony think we can take them seriously

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

VendaGoat posted:

Actually I know about this stuff because I'm hung and therefore have experience with hitting the upper dimensions of your average puss, I'm kinda a de facto expert on this very topic. But that's neither here nor there.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Taima posted:

Actually I know about this stuff because I'm hung and therefore have experience with hitting the upper dimensions of your average puss, I'm kinda a de facto expert on this very topic. But that's neither here nor there.

are you also a 25 year old law graduate with an IQ of 155?

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Her buns don't want none unless you got anaconda, son

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
as a 54 inch-haver i feel let out by this poll

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

VendaGoat posted:

are you also a 25 year old law graduate with an IQ of 155?

Nah just a guy who got a big wang through no fault or doing of his own.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
alright you gents with the 21+ inchers, what's it like just impregnating a woman by injecting your seed directly into her ovaries?

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
All the women in Gbs used to have dicks man i dunno

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
21 inches would deposit sperm directly in the heart of an average woman

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

brick cow posted:

21 inches would deposit sperm directly in the heart of an average woman

The fastest way to a woman's heart

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
9-11 is cool.

Also, 911.

Hah.

:iamafag:

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I have found a flaw with your poll.

There are no women on the internet.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm like ~6.5" and decent thickness

Seems fine to me, never had any complaints and I can go balls deep as opposed to my friend with a literal 10.5" dick who gets like 2/3rds in before he has to stop.

Girl we both hooked up with says he's longer but I'm thicker and kind of shrugged and said she didn't really care about crazy length. Maybe she was lying to tell me what I want to hear but maybe not.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
everything is bigger in Texas, OP

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Frostwerks posted:

polish remover

here's a polish remover :hitler:

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I only like micropenises

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
I had a guy at work try to argue with me that anything over 5 inches was overkill because a girl's vagina was only 5 inches deep.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
feels weird when you poke a cervix i really don't like that please be taller ladies

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

fyi they prefer to be called "Pollocks"

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

I'm like ~6.5" and decent thickness

Seems fine to me, never had any complaints and I can go balls deep as opposed to my friend with a literal 10.5" dick who gets like 2/3rds in before he has to stop.

Girl we both hooked up with says he's longer but I'm thicker and kind of shrugged and said she didn't really care about crazy length. Maybe she was lying to tell me what I want to hear but maybe not.

Pretty much every girl I've talked to about it claim that thickness is all that matters unless the guy is like 4'' or something.

Gatekeeper posted:

feels weird when you poke a cervix i really don't like that please be taller ladies

It doesn't feel like what I imagined it would so I was very confused the first time I hit what seemed to be a divider or something.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Just on the internet talkin bout dicks

TheChaosPath
Jul 22, 2005

captainoblivious posted:

All the women in Gbs used to have dicks man i dunno

Used to?

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Frostwerks posted:

polish remover
hitler?

edit: gently caress beaten

AMINAL
Dec 6, 2014
Solid poll results, mind if i use them for my thesis?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
why even make a poll
why even post
why even anything
why live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

AMINAL posted:

Solid poll results, mind if i use them for my thesis?

Cite me as a source of dick length and yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sassafrasquatch
May 7, 2007

My penis is agressivley average

• Locked thread