Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I liked the part about butt stuff with sloan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

https://vine.co/v/OEEHHbTQxiT

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbnG5EOZ5B4

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Ari owned and the bromances were entertaining and there were hot chicks. I'm not seeing a problem here.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

i forgot this went for 8 seasons

why did deadwood only get 3?
why did carnivale only get 2?

:mad:

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

toggle posted:

i forgot this went for 8 seasons

why did deadwood only get 3?
why did carnivale only get 2?

:mad:

+Rome

They cost a billion dollars per episode due to expensive sets and HBO was on a cost shredding mission and up and canceled them all. If those shows came out a few years later, they'd have been able to finish properly because it's obvious HBO's current Series head isn't afraid to invest in quality (i.e. Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones)

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

Sintax posted:

entourage is a good show

for me to poop on

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Shadow posted:

+Rome

They cost a billion dollars per episode due to expensive sets and HBO was on a cost shredding mission and up and canceled them all. If those shows came out a few years later, they'd have been able to finish properly because it's obvious HBO's current Series head isn't afraid to invest in quality (i.e. Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones)

yeah i know, i just wanted to make a sad post

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

toggle posted:

yeah i know, i just wanted to make a sad post

well you succeeded :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Shadow posted:

well you succeeded :(