Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
For me its if you actually understand or know anything about what you're talking about or if you're just being a parrot. Also, for those who do this (its always chronic too), its painfully obvious and please just stop. You aren't being more interesting of a person. If you don't know something, say you don't know. If you've heard something about something but aren't sure about it, say so. Like literally "I dont know but I've heard...". People allow you to act this way because its almost never worth calling you out on it since it leads to the inevitable defensive circle jerk bullshit from you. If you're just a dumbass and can't think of a single thought on your own still dont do this. The second thing is if you're black or gay please dont talk to me without averting your eyes first out of respect for the superior human.

Thanks,
TheDogHouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
cram it, fag

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I judge people by the color of their aura and their skill at pogs.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Their ability to make jokes that are funnier than dad gay so what. Just about the entire world is ok in my book.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
girls: rear end, hair, sense of humor
guys: how gay they are, fitness, sense of humor

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
If they are ugly. This is basically what I base my entire opinion of people on.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
poo hue

AMINAL
Dec 6, 2014
their teeth

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

OP why don't you honor kickstarter rewards

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!

Vegetable posted:

As an example of how my system works I think this person is loving scum.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Vegetable posted:

There's a lot of dark pink and cloudy green in his aura.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

For me its if you actually understand or know anything about what you're talking about or if you're just being a parrot. Also, for those who do this (its always chronic too), its painfully obvious and please just stop. You aren't being more interesting of a person. If you don't know something, say you don't know. If you've heard something about something but aren't sure about it, say so. Like literally "I dont know but I've heard...". People allow you to act this way because its almost never worth calling you out on it since it leads to the inevitable defensive circle jerk bullshit from you. If you're just a dumbass and can't think of a single thought on your own still dont do this. The second thing is if you're black or gay please dont talk to me without averting your eyes first out of respect for the superior human.

Thanks,
TheDogHouse

Man you sound cool, can I go to the next party w you?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
oval office musk followed by how their fingats taste

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Thanks,
TheDogHouse

I read this whole post OP. Don't think you can sneak in your racist and/or homophobic tendencies past me by putting them in the last sentence.

...I feel the exact same way tho

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
What they can do for me.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Darth123123 posted:

Man you sound cool, can I go to the next party w you?

yeah buddy, but just be warned if you fit the description in the OP all my enthusiastic responses to whatever youre saying are completely faked

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
If they are fat

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Thanks,
TheDogHouse

Ban op for signing posts

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
How much of a twink they are

rich white faglord
May 13, 2015

by Ralp
skin color

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I assume everyone is a completely worthless piece of poo poo until proven otherwise.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
you dont really know a person til youve sniffed there butt

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
usually just by how fun they are to chill with

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
their mindfulness. basically if they lack it i don't want to interact with them.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

tetsuo posted:

their mindfulness. basically if they lack it i don't want to interact with them.

what does this even loving mean

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Their favourite My Little Pony character.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
If she make good eggs and bacon im gonna stick around at least to eat that before I chuck a ho

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
posting skills

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I use the amount of capital letters in their username.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

cock size

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
titties

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
A person's hair will tell you exactly how self-deluding they are.

Mostly involves combovers for men and eyebrow mutilation for women, but sometimes you get both on one person for bonus points.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I'm judging the OP based on that extremely long and dumb post

bling bling bilal
Sep 30, 2013
Their reactions to goon humour

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

Enfield posted:

what does this even loving mean
calm down

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

tetsuo posted:

yeah that too

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

tetsuo posted:

calm down

what does it mean?

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
Skill with polearms.

dad gay. so what