Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
What's wrong with being a mens rights activist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
youre the problem

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

everything

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

the smell

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.
The fedoras.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
well you probably wont get laid, for one

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
men are never right ask a woman

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
Basically lol if you are so bad at being a guy that you feel you need a men's right's advocacy group to help you suck less at your life. lol at your life

-Misfit-
Apr 20, 2005

I come in the name of Jesus Christ by the power of the holy spirit Bitch!
join the elks lodge instead

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

you become the target of an oppressive misandric feminist cult

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
because theyre a bunch of bitchmade pussies, op

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
might as well ask why does the sun shine or why does the wind blow

it just is

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

you can take my life but you'll never take my foreskin

Mr.Smiley4
Jul 4, 2007
Send him to Detroit!
MRAs: imagine how much you hate feminists and what they stand for. That's how everyone else feels about you.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
You just become really irritating

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I appreciate that all the losers and dregs in the world are kind of bunching up together and identifying themselves after their chosen community. It makes it easier to dismiss people outright

Oh youre an MRA activist? bye
ah you like ponies, bye
Oh you are fighting the good fight on tumblr bye
oh youre a goon? bye

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
There's nothing wrong with it, just like suicide. You should give them both a try and see how it works for you. I'm sure everyone you know will be pleased with the change.

Level 31 Dipshit
Jan 14, 2010
OP is having relationship issues? Please divulge.

Kesty
Jun 13, 2006
It should be 'an MRA'

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:

Moridin920 posted:

might as well ask why does the sun shine or why does the wind blow

it just is

There are reasons for both of those things.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

seems like mras are pretty much angry all the time and i don't want to be that way.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
It takes a special type of complete loser to be threatened by an equality movement.

rich white faglord
May 13, 2015

by Ralp
nothing, i'd have to be an idiot (or i guess a liberal but same diff lol) to vote against myself

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Acid Haze posted:

There are reasons for both of those things.

yeah there's reasons being an MRA is retarded too but it's enough to just know that it is without needing to be shown a scientific breakdown

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
MRA is like if the "why isn't there a WHITE Entertainment Television???" people started holding meetings.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Melmac posted:

MRA is like if the "why isn't there a WHITE Entertainment Television???" people started holding meetings.

I'm using this to explain it to normal people the next time one snaps and kills a bunch of women.

rich white faglord
May 13, 2015

by Ralp

Melmac posted:

well?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

suicide bi cop posted:

What's wrong with being a mens rights activist?

imagine a giant weeping vagina in a male fedorad form with a hairy ballsack consistency neckbeard

or just look in the mirror

:newlol:

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i think a channel called wet would be kind of, you know, ehhh

Mr.Smiley4
Jul 4, 2007
Send him to Detroit!
I blame Reddit for allowing these idiots to congregate and spread their idiocy to other, vulnerable idiots.

Seriously, what good has Reddit brought us?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mr.Smiley4 posted:

I blame Reddit for allowing these idiots to congregate and spread their idiocy to other, vulnerable idiots.

Seriously, what good has Reddit brought us?

rich white faglord
May 13, 2015

by Ralp
people caring about their rights? This is very good

white men caring about their rights? TERRIBLE gently caress THIS NUKE IT FROM ORBIT

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

its the rest of tv

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

For the LAST time I am NOT gay!!!!!!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

rich white faglord posted:

people caring about their rights? This is very good

white men caring about their rights? TERRIBLE gently caress THIS NUKE IT FROM ORBIT

lol if this is serious

incidentally that's why everyone hates MRAs, they think they are oppressed and whine about it when in reality they're just some sad sacks who can't get laid because they are entitled weirdos.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
"There's no way I'm going to be able to land that awesome help desk job if I have to compete against men AND women."

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

lol if this is serious

incidentally that's why everyone hates MRAs, they think they are oppressed and whine about it when in reality they're just some sad sacks who can't get laid because they are entitled weirdos.

Not everyone gives a gently caress about western Internet culture. 99.99% of people on this gay earth don't know what MRA PUA SJWs are and never will

rich white faglord
May 13, 2015

by Ralp

Moridin920 posted:

lol if this is serious

lol if this is serious

incidentally people like you are why MRAs exist. youre right im sorry everything i do is bad because i am white and a man gently caress i am a terrible terribile shitlord who obviously cant get laid since I think it is hosed up that everyone talks poo poo to me based on my skin color.

"I hate niggers" -- racism

"I hate men and whites" -- social justice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

rich white faglord posted:

lol if this is serious

incidentally people like you are why MRAs exist. youre right im sorry everything i do is bad because i am white and a man gently caress i am a terrible terribile shitlord who obviously cant get laid since I think it is hosed up that everyone talks poo poo to me based on my skin color.

"I hate niggers" -- racism

"I hate men and whites" -- social justice

Lol stfu faghot

• Locked thread