Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

rich white faglord posted:

people caring about their rights? This is very good

white men caring about their rights? TERRIBLE gently caress THIS NUKE IT FROM ORBIT

Can we go back to this real quick:

what rights of yours are eroding exactly? Specifically because of other groups of people getting more rights? (Like you know that poo poo isn't a zero sum game right?)

What exactly do you think you're defending?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rich white faglord
May 13, 2015

by Ralp

lordoftheT posted:

It's not blaming it on whiteness but rather on the actions of world leaders who were white and changed the entire government and social structure of the region overnight in a way that was shortsighted and showed no interest in the effect it would have on the people living there.
So what does ethnicity have to do with any of that? Im not trying to say white people have never done anything wrong im trying to say that whites and men have become the universal dumping ground to blame anything and everythign on, and the second that one of us speaks up and says "how is this equality?" everyone just tries to shut it down and dismiss it as misogyny or racism it is bullshit

Maniac Pahis posted:

pointless arguing with retards on gbs my friend

That is what it is starting to feel like...

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
Honestly, Something Awful isn't that great of a site. I've seen people put on probation by a user named Slowbeef simply for liking Dangan Ronpa

I've also seen someone put on probation for using the XD (face) and one for 'contributing crappy fanart'

I have an account but I can honestly see why those who do not don't want to make one because it's really stupid.

rich white faglord
May 13, 2015

by Ralp

So what does ethnicity have to do with any of that? Im not trying to say white people have never done anything wrong im trying to say that whites and men have become the universal dumping ground to blame anything and everythign on, and the second that one of us speaks up and says "how is this equality?" everyone just tries to shut it down and dismiss it as misogyny or racism it is bullshit

That is what it is starting to feel like...

Moridin920 posted:

Can we go back to this real quick:

what rights of yours are eroding exactly? Specifically because of other groups of people getting more rights? (Like you know that poo poo isn't a zero sum game right?)

What exactly do you think you're defending?
My right to live my life without everyone constantly scapegoating me for everything wrong that happens to them/all of their poor choices and actions

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Libelous Slander posted:

Honestly, Something Awful isn't that great of a site. I've seen people put on probation by a user named Slowbeef simply for liking Dangan Ronpa

I've also seen someone put on probation for using the XD (face) and one for 'contributing crappy fanart'

I have an account but I can honestly see why those who do not don't want to make one because it's really stupid.
i love how this is in the wrong thread

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

My right to live my life without everyone constantly scapegoating me for everything wrong that happens to them/all of their poor choices and actions
:qq:

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

gary oldmans diary posted:

i love how this is in the wrong thread

is it

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

Libelous Slander posted:

yeah Im not entirely sure why you would buy an account to this website in the year of our lord 2015, I'm here b\c Ive had an account for years and hate change

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Okay but how is acknowledging the affects of imperialism and european colonialism and the realities of the world for most people scapegoating you personally?

White europeans hosed the world but good, especially Africa. Black people were forced to work for hundreds of years for nothing so their white owners could profit and create industries and rich families that are still in charge today and it's a huge reason why black people are economically disenfranchised (among others).

How is that offensive to you personally? It's just a historical fact.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Confession, I can't speak or read a word of English, I am just an insane mentally retarded Slav who was born with supernatural luck who slams his fingers on the keyboard and manages to make coherent sentences appear.

powerofrecall
Jun 26, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I dont know about you guys, but I'm real angry about people not getting angry about the right stuff

himajinga
Mar 19, 2003

Und wenn du lange in einen Schuh blickst, blickt der Schuh auch in dich hinein.

that's assuming everyone's circumstances are 100% a result of their choices
as a straight white male, you have the most real power (political, capital, religious, artistic, cultural, etc.) so in aggregate, your positive choices make more of an impact on your outcomes and your poor choices make less of an impact on your outcomes, for minorities the opposite is true because they lack the structural power in most situations

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
you should occasionally post it in random threads
maybe it is an always appropriate response

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

and again, being white does not make you inherently evil or to blame, if someone says that then they are crazy

it is being white and using your specific life experiences as evidence that everything is fine for everyone, because it is fine for you, that is the evil thing

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I also tear up soda cans in a clockwise direction and pin them near the bottom of plastic slides at the park, far enough in the tube so they can't be seen

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
lol 3-letter-triggered careposting

also muslims are a cancer on the earth

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
I think MRAs and SJWs are two sides of the same coin as they're sexless nerds who hate the opposite sex and spend their lives being perpetually angry and tbh thats a lovely way to live your life. it's not worth it

ppl just need to chill, smoke a blunt, hug it out and realize we're all just children of the earth, maaaaann :2bong:

people are more the same than they are different. we're all pretty lovely

himajinga
Mar 19, 2003

Gammatron 64 posted:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

If you see me in public I'll probably be doing some combination of finger up the pooper, scraping out my nose, or picking my gums until they bleed.

rich white faglord
May 13, 2015

by Ralp

himajinga posted:

that's assuming everyone's circumstances are 100% a result of their choices
as a straight white male, you have the most real power (political, capital, religious, artistic, cultural, etc.) so in aggregate, your positive choices make more of an impact on your outcomes and your poor choices make less of an impact on your outcomes, for minorities the opposite is true because they lack the structural power in most situations

Like I said, nothing i do is worth anything I am a white man. I could cure cancer tomorrow and people like you and Moridin920 would say "yes, but his PRIVILEGE!"

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

JebanyPedal posted:

Confession, I can't speak or read a word of English, I am just an insane mentally retarded Slav who was born with supernatural luck who slams his fingers on the keyboard and manages to make coherent sentences appear.

spooky

himajinga
Mar 19, 2003

Like I said, nothing i do is worth anything I am a white man. I could cure cancer tomorrow and people like you and Moridin920 would say "yes, but his PRIVILEGE!"

did I say nothing you do is worth anything?

sorry about calling you straight, faglord, my SJW posting reflex is on a hair trigger

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Gammatron 64 posted:

ppl just need to chill, smoke a blunt, hug it out and realize we're all just children of the earth, maaaaann :2bong:

i agree with the sentiment but when white dudes like me smoke a blunt and calm down, i get left alone. when a black dude smokes a blunt and calms down, he gets murdered by the police

obv not in every case but if you still believe that blacks and whites are treated the same in this country, not just by government but by their human peers, idk what to say to you. read more?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I am racist in the sense that I call white people niggers but I know black people are just my shadow multiplying and helping me take over the world.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

That's not what I'm saying at all and in fact I've asked you a few times why you take poo poo like that so personally. We all know you personally didn't create the current global geopolitical climate. Anyone who thinks you deserve bad things just because you're white is dumb.

What's also dumb is you insisting you are losing some sort of rights or that you are being oppressed because I want women and minorities to be on an equal footing, as if there's a limited quantity of rights to give out and when others gain you lose.

Roberto_Silencio
Mar 9, 2004

lets start advertising and make us some real money

Like I said, nothing i do is worth anything

correct

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bacteria.

And op, what's up with your reg date?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
can u spot the sexgun resputin rereg itt

rich white faglord
May 13, 2015

by Ralp

Gammatron 64 posted:

I think MRAs and SJWs are two sides of the same coin as they're sexless nerds who hate the opposite sex and spend their lives being perpetually angry and tbh thats a lovely way to live your life. it's not worth it

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

JebanyPedal posted:

also technally not a confession!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

"white males never get recognition! :qq:"

yeah that totally seems accurate and not just your victim complex

himajinga
Mar 19, 2003

Moridin920 posted:

That's not what I'm saying at all and in fact I've asked you a few times why you take poo poo like that so personally. We all know you personally didn't create the current global geopolitical climate.

What's dumb is you insisting you are losing some sort of rights or that you are being oppressed because I want women and minorities to be on an equal footing, as if there's a limited number and when they get better you get worse.

I have to assume part of it is that they literally cannot believe that we want actual equality because since they don't they can't imagine why anyone would so they just assume it's some kind of trick or bait and switch, that's as good as I can guess

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

also it's not being a SJW to acknowledge reality lol. I'm not saying we should round up all cis people and kill them.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Libelous Slander posted:

I don't think you understand dude IT'S SUPER DANGAN RONPA

rich white faglord
May 13, 2015

by Ralp

Moridin920 posted:

That's not what I'm saying at all and in fact I've asked you a few times why you take poo poo like that so personally. We all know you personally didn't create the current global geopolitical climate. Anyone who thinks you deserve bad things just because you're white is dumb.

What's also dumb is you insisting you are losing some sort of rights or that you are being oppressed because I want women and minorities to be on an equal footing, as if there's a limited quantity of rights to give out and when others gain you lose.

I dont think we are "losing some sort of right" I just call bullshit when i see it, and I think in todays day and age it is completely taboo to say anything negative about anyone unless that person is a white male, then it is game on. I do not call that equality or justice. If youre going to claim you are for equality stop using that bullshit so you can prove what a great "ally" you are and fit in with youre little sjw friends

himajinga
Mar 19, 2003

Flesh Forge posted:

I don't think you understand dude IT'S SUPER DANGAN RONPA

that name just has too many Ns in it for my taste

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

in todays day and age it is completely taboo to say anything negative about anyone unless that person is a white male, then it is game on
now do the one about the liberal media

cutie
Oct 22, 2010
not all men

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Okay so just pick out the last three times this happened to you (outside of this thread) and describe the details of the situation and we'll talk about them.

Hard mode: things that happened in real life only, no internet forums or facebook comments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

#notmyprecedents

• Locked thread