Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Do you feel that this latest scandal will effect how you vote for Tom Brady when he retires and runs for president?

Will he get a second term?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julien Sorel
Jan 27, 2006

Voted Worst Marksman of 1830
i don't think he did the rapes

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
gently caress the pats forever and ever amen

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
he reportedly harvests dogs for the fighting pits.

Does this change how you would vote?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
he reportedly makes his servants smell his farts

does that change how you would vote for him?

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i think we should give tom brady to ISIS, blood for blood

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
he owns a string of plantations in Brazil operated by over a thousand slaves and punishes them by throwing footballs at them.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
hotter than natalie dormer

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

Luvcow posted:

he owns a string of plantations in Brazil operated by over a thousand slaves and punishes them by throwing footballs at them.

What is the PSI of the footballs when thrown at the slaves????? Very important

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Tom Brady!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I don't think Tom Brady is a very good name for him, he looks more like a Brad or a Justin tbqh.

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.
So if tomy brady cheated to win the american football cup, why wasn't his team disqualified?

this is real confusing

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
I don't like football but love baseball.

Can someone tell me if the deflated balls were like a corked bat or more of a pine tar on the ball situation?

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.

Manifest posted:

Can someone tell me if the deflated balls were like a corked bat or more of a pine tar on the ball situation?

Did baseball ever reverse the wins that steriod guy had? seems like his team should be disqualified from those championship wins

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
tom brady is gigantic human being who cheats

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Your Rain posted:

So if tomy brady cheated to win the american football cup, why wasn't his team disqualified?

this is real confusing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deflategate

I am not a fan of the Patriots but this whole thing is blown out of proportion pretty badly. In all likelihood the Patriots slightly under inflated their game balls for the first half of the conference championship but no one knows because the refs didn't actually check the balls like they were supposed to before the game started. The Patriots led the first half 17-7, the balls were inflated to the right PSI for the second half and the Patriots scored 28 unanswered points winning the game 45-7.

They technically cheated in an incredibly minor way but no one can actually prove it 100%. I'd imagine all if not most NFL/Pro teams do things like this for a very minor advantage, Tom Brady just happened to get caught.

edit: This is MLB players popping adderal before games. This is not anabolic steroids for an entire off season.

texaholic fucked around with this message at 22:35 on May 14, 2015

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
human being tom and the patriots dont get into trouble because their owner, who married into money used his wife's money to buy the team and has a lot of political clout including personally getting the commissioner hired

robert kraft is now throwing a tantrum because the guy he hired has to punish him because they cant play a game without cheating

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Quick name a prominent white guy in the NFL who isn't a piece of poo poo.....

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

texaholic posted:

Quick name a prominent white guy in the NFL who isn't a piece of poo poo.....

There was Tom Landry.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

that time he said his balls are perfeft was a legit funny moment op

a god damn idiot
Sep 7, 2006

Manifest posted:

Pine tar

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
I do like how the NFL has basically given teams carte blanche to cheat all they want and they can't take the wins away no matter how red-handed they get caught, which is all that really matters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Tony Homo posted:

There was Tom Landry.

I mean current NFL not throughout the history of the league.

Dead Gay Romans posted:

I do like how the NFL has basically given teams carte blanche to cheat all they want and they can't take the wins away no matter how red-handed they get caught, which is all that really matters.

Tom Brady tossed a lot of touchdowns to a man convicted of heartless/depraved first degree homicide in Gillette Stadium.

texaholic fucked around with this message at 23:39 on May 14, 2015

• Locked thread