Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
What are your all-time highest single-game and single-play scores? Mine are 573 and 221 (for CHOWDERS on two triple word scores), and I'm sure that yours are much better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015

actionjackson posted:

Do you play competitively at all? My high game is 665 which was in a Nationals. I think I had six bingos. Highest 3x3 was EQUISETA 212 against Quackle, a computer program.

I've only played in one tournament, which was pretty casual. I have a rating in the mid 1200s on the Internet Scrabble Club.

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015

actionjackson posted:

Yeah it's pretty hideous though. I don't use it. I play in a club each week though. I also play against a computer program called Quackle.

The Q is the worst individual tile so you should get rid of it asap, unless you have a very specific situation, like there is a favorable imbalance of U's remaining in the pool. The J is somewhat good, the Z is amazing, especially in the international dictionary.

I always saw the V as the worst individual tile, since it's not in any 2-letter words so you can't dump it easily. On the other hand, the X is amazing since it's in AX, EX, XI, OX and XU. (These are all with the US dictionary)

• Locked thread