Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
The stupid bitchy fuckers who drive right on top of your rear end when you get stuck behind one. gently caress those people, gently caress you. You aren't gonna get the guy to drive any loving faster by driving a foot behind me. Back the gently caress off before you cause a goddamn accident.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
This happens to me the most on single lane roads. Drives me fuckin bonkers.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Hobohemian posted:

I kind of want to try this now. I once had a dude tailgate me because I wa only doing 85 in a 70.

I've had it happen to me while sitting at a red light.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Grem posted:

I'm the goon wondering why you guys think the way I drive is bad

Look all I'm asking is that you drive 55 on this windy rural road like everyone else.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

chemosh6969 posted:

When they turn on their wipers, that's when you let off the gas.

Back in my day we had machine/laser guns, grenades, and death rays
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ate7CFDnHw8

I showed that to today's young adults and they were all "that's so violent".

I drive at my speed aka God's speed.

My uncle gave me a little plastic machine gun laser gun thing that made all those sounds just to piss the hell out of my mom. It worked cause I fuckin loved that thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Fetus Tree posted:

you can always tell the non locals honestly.

Then there's the old people in their trucks and the moms with a bumper sticker of the local school district on them and gently caress people who drive slow. You should always be going at least ten over the speed limit on non highway non residential, and no highways go 9 over or less to be safe.

• Locked thread