Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
i cant get up at 7am to watch. Gonna catch the repeat at 4pm and pretend its live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pwny_Xpress
Nov 17, 2006

WEC Never Die
I am also super stoked for the main, even though its a forgone conclusion. get hyped

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
poo poo's live yo

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
for the benefit of those unable to watch, and because i'm lonely up in here, there's two reasonably large / lovely flyweights including a chinese guy with a record of 1-3. ticman, the non-chinese guy, can actually fight, but is constantly backpedalling trying to get tufchina to run onto a shot, which is happening often. tufchina has no concept of cutting off the cage and has swung and missed more punches than matt riddle. i get the feeling ticman if he actually decided to could kill this dude by actually fighting him but instead he's opted to continue backpeddalling. this will continue for three rounds.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Marching Powder posted:

for the benefit of those unable to watch, and because i'm lonely up in here, there's two reasonably large / lovely flyweights including a chinese guy with a record of 1-3. ticman, the non-chinese guy, can actually fight, but is constantly backpedalling trying to get tufchina to run onto a shot, which is happening often. tufchina has no concept of cutting off the cage and has swung and missed more punches than matt riddle. i get the feeling ticman if he actually decided to could kill this dude by actually fighting him but instead he's opted to continue backpeddalling. this will continue for three rounds.

Despite being a wrestler, Ticman has gone for zero takedowns. Classic Stand n Wang strategy

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

second round yields hilarity. ticman is a div1 wrestler apparently but tufchina actually got the better of some wrestling scrambles imo and stuffed the one loving takedown ticman attempted after 2 minutes of the crowd booing as he backpedaled. lol. i'll give that round to tufchina out of apathy.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

this isn't guida maynard but it's reminiscent

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

tufchina's td defense is actually not bad, however now we're going to spend the last two minutes with a confused chinaman pressed against the cage eating knee after knee to the thigh apparently.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

if ticman was fined a point for refusing to engage it would be the world's shittiest draw.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA THE JUDGES ROBBED TICMAN JUSTICE

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

that was a good story. this guy from guam trained for three weeks in vegas for his camp, then went back to guam and beat the poo poo out of guam-ese (?) soldiers for some reason to close out the camp. i think the phillipino guy's base is wushu? lol.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

reffing this match is the dean from community

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

GRAPPLING!

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

yeah this is actually really fun

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

fight officially sick. wushu guy gets a takedown straight out, then amateur but closely contested scrambles happen for 4 mins. sick.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

SLANGIN N BANGIN

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

Yeah this second round is naaasty.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

blood everywhere. sick.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

holy poo poo this round.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

sick fight. sick finish.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

gently caress YES

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

everyone should watch de los reyos? vs suncha-an?

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
alright lads

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Royston Wee clearly dominated that round, he's up 10-1

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

amateur hour stand-up coupled with chinaman's serviceable wrestling but lacks even the basic concept of 'passing guard'. good poo poo.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
[jon anik voice] Tough day at the office for IT Professional Royston Wee

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

wee has had other ufc fights? how?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

this third round is going to be torturous.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

cut to commercial right as wee was dying

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

hold the phone

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
God that wheezing

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

he dead.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
thank god for that

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Triticum Guzzler posted:

thank god for that

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

ref look like every sitcom dad ever piled into a black polo shirt

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

gently caress. huge night for china

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Owned.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
he won so hard his celebration was to briefly become antonio inoki

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

loving rekt jezus christ.

I hope the other fights take some time, i'm at work now and i'd like to watch the main card on a couch.

• Locked thread