Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

loquacius posted:

Earlier this week someone in PYF said they were putting me on their ignore list after hearing about an argument I had in another thread

that is loving incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
I put a bunch of people with gay rear end anime avatars on my ignore list. then I just disabled avs and life was better at work. I should clear my ignore list, but, meh

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

loquacius posted:

Earlier this week someone in PYF said they were putting me on their ignore list after hearing about an argument I had in another thread

that's pretty great though

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
well pyf is where most of old gbs scurried off to so that makes sense

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

loquacius posted:

Lol, link that post man; don't leave us hanging.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Irish Joe is obvious, but I have no idea who or what AterduxEntertain is, or what he/she/it did to land on my ignore list.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Hobohemian posted:

Lol, link that post man; don't leave us hanging.

Summary of events:
(1) I get into a dumb argument on DeflateGate in the political cartoons thread in D&D; someone buys me this avatar under the mistaken impression that I would be embarrassed by it and/or not think it's rad
(2) Someone in the Idiots On Social Media thread asks about it; I say it's from a dumb football argument
(3) Someone else reveals that I am a Patriots fan and I confirm this
(4) Like three people tell me to gently caress myself; I give one of them a little poo poo about New York sports teams but apparently it wasn't that kind of argument
(5) In an attempt to bring the derail to a close and get back on-topic I post a bunch of screenshots of ridiculous poo poo people from my high school posted on Facebook immediately post-Tom-Brady-suspension (this is the nominal purpose of that thread)
(6) this happens

I have no idea who that guy even is

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
hahhahahaahahahahahaah

also

go pats

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Fetus Tree posted:

hahhahahaahahahahahaah

also

go pats

hehe

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

go gently caress yourself

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

see what you made me do

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Fetus Tree posted:

see what you made me do

hahaha

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

Every time a misanthrope changes their avatar, I block it again.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

loquacius posted:

Summary of events:
(1) I get into a dumb argument on DeflateGate in the political cartoons thread in D&D; someone buys me this avatar under the mistaken impression that I would be embarrassed by it and/or not think it's rad
(2) Someone in the Idiots On Social Media thread asks about it; I say it's from a dumb football argument
(3) Someone else reveals that I am a Patriots fan and I confirm this
(4) Like three people tell me to gently caress myself; I give one of them a little poo poo about New York sports teams but apparently it wasn't that kind of argument
(5) In an attempt to bring the derail to a close and get back on-topic I post a bunch of screenshots of ridiculous poo poo people from my high school posted on Facebook immediately post-Tom-Brady-suspension (this is the nominal purpose of that thread)
(6) this happens

I have no idea who that guy even is

I would like to see you post in GBS more. TIA

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

quote:

if you guys are gonna both label each other jerks you cant both be right
were gonna have to have a jerk competition to find the real jerk

looking forward to seeing you guys in a jerk off
locked in eye contact

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

jerk off

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

-this thread

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
gonna be a drat fine training montage

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
That NWO meme got me laughing out loud irl

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
it's classified, OP

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

ignored u, goodbye forever :byewhore:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

hemophilia posted:

I don't even remember what these people did except for getfiscal

I'm taking them all off though because getfiscal is like permabanned right? and the other people I sincerely don't remember. I just remember hating their posts exceptionally but i haven't used this feature in a long time and i'm a new person full of forgiveness.

getfiscal was awesome wth

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

apparently i have zimboe on my ignore list, cant remember who that is or why i did it

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

jackyl posted:

my ignore list is empty and if you use the ignore list you are an idiot shitfucking taint licking bitch

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

What if Lowtax has actually been posting all this time, but we just can't see it because he's on our super duper secret ignore lists?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

apparently i have zimboe on my ignore list
sounds about right

Nickelback Concert
Apr 28, 2015
bomber166

Maybe I shouldn't have done that and lashed out at him.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
someone posting that you're on their ignore list is a good accomplishment, like when you bully a guy into calling himself a retard

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
everyone is on my list

the only posts i can see are my own and thats just the way i like it

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i dont have anyone on my ignore list because im not a little whiny bitch

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
For real if you use the ignore list on a forum you need to examine yourself and ask how you became so bitchmade.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
its worth using the ignore list just to watch people sputter and trip on themselves to make it known how gay they think you are

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i have three people on my buddy list somehow wth

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Someone ignore me

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Fetus Tree posted:

its worth using the ignore list just to watch people sputter and trip on themselves to make it known how gay they think you are

*sputter* ur gay *trips*

LudwigVon Lugnuts
May 15, 2005

When the hell did I put Greenman on?!!
Who was that guy that had something like 1000 people on his ignore list and crashed the forums? This was a few years back.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Lol I ignored Ularg in the Destiny thread because his life is loving depressing as poo poo since he won't stop playing video games and try to hold down a job. It made me sad all the time so I decided not to see him anymore.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Fetus Tree posted:

see what you made me do

Hey look it's every GBS thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Feature request: ignore list should literally hide the entire post from view with no options to even click on it.

• Locked thread