Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
gbs? talking potato chips here. i am partial to Utz although they dont' sell them everywhere near me. there's some kind called grandma utz that taste a little weird at first but then ultimately good af.

also crab chips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I eat an obscure brand called Lays, also a regional brand named Doritos. They're good if you can find them. HTH

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

thathonkey posted:

gbs? talking potato chips here. i am partial to Utz although they dont' sell them everywhere near me. there's some kind called grandma utz that taste a little weird at first but then ultimately good af.

also crab chips

This but salt and vinegar

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
if you have a trader joe's near you they sell these

kind of like bbq chips but more subtle i guess

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I'm partial to Miss Vickie's kettle chips in balsamic vinegar and sweet onion, or lime and black pepper. I also really like Bluebird Chicken chips from NZ and I crave them a lot because I can't find chicken flavoured chips here (BC) at all. Someone please post me some chicken chips? I'd even take Eta or Smith's ones.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Any kettle cooked chips are a-ok with me,.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

vyst posted:

Any kettle cooked chips are a-ok with me,.

This except jalapeno flavored.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Personally I don't eat potato chips, they are bad for one's health and are mostly empty fat and carbohydrate calories. I prefer a simple puffed rice cake or some vegetables as my snack to be perfectly honest.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Hobohemian posted:

This except jalapeno flavored.

Except, or excepting? CHOOSE WISELY.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
zapp's makes the best and spiciest jalapeno chips imo

i also gently caress with lay's pickle chips even though most people seem to hate them :getin:

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

sugar free jazz posted:

Personally I don't eat potato chips, they are bad for one's health and are mostly empty fat and carbohydrate calories. I prefer a simple puffed rice cake or some vegetables as my snack to be perfectly honest.

This isn't the " What's your favorite snack to bring to your knitting/scrapbook making club" thread. It's about chips.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Flo Cytometer posted:

Except, or excepting? CHOOSE WISELY.

I choose whatever my phone thinks my thumb hit.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

sugar free jazz posted:

take it to the puffed rice cakes thread

thathonkey fucked around with this message at 04:22 on May 15, 2015

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Hobohemian posted:

This isn't the " What's your favorite snack to bring to your knitting/scrapbook making club" thread. It's about chips.

My apologies I misunderstood the point of the thread! If someone creates a general snack thread I would greatly appreciate a personal message, snacks are a thing that I am somewhat passionate about.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Although it's more of a love-hate thing. Sometimes they're the best chips over and sometimes you accidentally inhale the seasoning and it feels like your lungs are coated in burning sandpaper.

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
Let's

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

I like John Hodgman too OP. Those grandma lard chips are v pro

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
I like blue chips. They're good stocks to have in your portfolio

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
op, you do know that grandma utz (or the utz company) collaborated with the nazis during the second world war?

hitler was a huge fan.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
no what did they collaborate on? awesome chips?

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Hobohemian posted:

I choose whatever my phone thinks my thumb hit.

mister, that just isn't good enough <:mad:>

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
some bad opinions in here

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

ROFLburger posted:

Them's good but the buffalo blue is better, except I can't find it in stores anymore.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

hold on to ur butts

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

numberoneposter posted:

hold on to ur butts

:chanpop:

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

hold on to ur butts

Wanna meet that chip

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

hold on to ur butts

correct

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

OMG i just ate the whole drat bag its so hot i think im breaking through to the other side

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

lol

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I was under the impression that flavoring potato chips was so that they tasted like something other than pure starch and fat.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

ROFLburger posted:

These but honey dijon

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I just ate a bag of kettle chips from the vending machine here at work wiping my greasy fingers up and down my pant leg now i'm slowly working the left over pototoe mush out of the holes in my teef as I quaf a can of coke and look at my wallboard of statistical figures and stats to ensure that my customers don't get a fucken 404 so FUK YOU

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich

sugar free jazz posted:

and for dinner a nice bowl of steamed white rice with a glass of water to wash it down. yum, that's good livin!

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
Jessipsyop Bielmonkey

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
lol if you deathfats eat anything more than a small bowl of brown rice and frozen veggies that have cooked in a crock pot all day

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
hot

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I greatly enjoy reduced sodium, reduced fat, baked root vegetable chips. Additionally, I enjoy homemade baked kale chips made with no salt and only very light oil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
I like pringles

• Locked thread