Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

http://www.mike-sells.com/product.php?pid=11

Fuckin tasty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

sugar free jazz posted:

I greatly enjoy reduced sodium, reduced fat, baked root vegetable chips. Additionally, I enjoy homemade baked kale chips made with no salt and only very light oil.

I grew up a very picky eater and it wasn't til I moved out that I realized it's because my mum never loving salts anything, ever. Food is fantastic and tastes amazing with a little bit of salt. It's the original flavour enhancer and fortunately I've been advised by my doctor to increase my sodium intake so OPEN SEASON SALTY SNAX. Ate some sweet onion and balsamic vinegar kettle chips and I might have some edamame made in heavily salted water later. You don't know what you're missing there bub.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

beet, carrot, turnip whatever chips are really tasty almost like you could survive off them alone

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
Can't get enough:

Every once in a while you will get a chip that was over-infused with vinegar acidity. It feels like a chemical experiment gone wrong in your mouth. Deliciously painful.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

numberoneposter posted:

beet, carrot, turnip whatever chips are really tasty almost like you could survive off them alone

I really like the mixed root veg chips you can get, but I don't get them often cause they're like $5 a bag. My favourites are the beets and the sweet potatoes.

NadaTooma
Aug 24, 2004

The good thing is that everyone around you has more critical failures in combat, the bad thing is - so do you!
Trader Joe's Salt and Vinegar

These are the loving ultimate

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

good chips are pretty thin on the ground here down under but I had some cheddar jalapeno pringles yesterday and I was all "woah!" :)

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
if you have anything except salt on your chips, you're a fuckin' nance and should just chop off your useless balls and dick and dry them out and grind them up and dust them onto chips because you don't need them and love the taset of cock

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
Ketchup flavoured chips are god's gift to this world.

v lol

Zettace fucked around with this message at 07:59 on May 18, 2015

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
surprised there aren't canadians in here talking about ketchup chips already

e: holy gently caress what timing

RedLobster
Nov 19, 2010

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!

TerrorTurtle
May 5, 2007
https://www.zapps.com/zapps-voodoo-potato-chips-1-7.html

Vinegar-y BBQ-y delicious gift from above. Check out a bag if you have a chance. If you like food, you'll probably enjoy this.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Is this weed or chips?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I dont do drugs.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

psyopmonkey posted:

I dont do drugs.

lol

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

I dont do drugs.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
im worried this got too buried in the last page. i like pringles

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Ladies.

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

I came here to post that my uncle sent them a letter asking them to sell them in the UK because he thought they were so good, and they wrote back saying 'Oh, ok!' and then did. Probably just serendipitous timing, but made me lol. I had to go through the entire thread to see if anyone had posted the correct answer, and it was the very last post. Typical.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Paprika Lays :yum:

I used to love Phineas Fogg super hot tortillas but gently caress knows where they went. :(

Number Two Stunna
Nov 8, 2009

FUCK
I just buy the cheapest chips at the store.

The best flavor is ketchup.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have anything except salt on your chips, you're a fuckin' nance and should just chop off your useless balls and dick and dry them out and grind them up and dust them onto chips because you don't need them and love the taset of cock

ground cock and ball flavored chips, courtesy of OMGVBFLOL

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
Oh wait, I forgot about these:

I haven't had them for years, and assume if they're still going that they're rubbish now, but when I was a kid, they would COVER them in mustard, to the point it was like Wasabi or something. Absolutely glorious, and no one in the playground would ever ask you for one of your crisps again.

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014

Halah
Sep 1, 2003

Maybe just another light that shines

Cthulu Carl posted:

Although it's more of a love-hate thing. Sometimes they're the best chips over and sometimes you accidentally inhale the seasoning and it feels like your lungs are coated in burning sandpaper.

Ever smash a big bag and use it to bread chicken? Because you should.

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
Krunchers jalepeno.

Also these VVV were amazing, made of rice, haven't been around in forever.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

think responsibly.
eat novelty potato chips.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
chips

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Shithouse Dave posted:

I grew up a very picky eater and it wasn't til I moved out that I realized it's because my mum never loving salts anything, ever. Food is fantastic and tastes amazing with a little bit of salt. It's the original flavour enhancer and fortunately I've been advised by my doctor to increase my sodium intake so OPEN SEASON SALTY SNAX. Ate some sweet onion and balsamic vinegar kettle chips and I might have some edamame made in heavily salted water later. You don't know what you're missing there bub.

You are probably addicted to salt and fat and probably sugar too. Here's an article to help you break your salt addiction my friend!

http://www.doctoroz.com/article/3-simple-steps-break-your-salt-addiction

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

I've never purchased these because the bag looks like something my grandma would buy

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I've never purchased these because the bag looks like something my grandma would buy

They're good. You should buy a tiny bag and see if you like them.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

SniperFox
Mar 19, 2015
Gold n Krisp. Hands down.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

SniperFox posted:

Gold n Krisp. Hands down.

Unheard of in western canada, blatant advertising lie

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp

this thread got me wanting some kettle chips earlier and I went to the vending machine hoping for jalepeno kettle chips, this is all they had, I got it and it's all vinegary tasting.

0/5

SniperFox
Mar 19, 2015

NotAnArtist posted:

Unheard of in western canada, blatant advertising lie

"Western Canada" isn't a country. More a region. Blatant ploy of Western Canadians to be more relevant.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
jimmy john's has mediocre subs but their chips always impress me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

a bone to pick posted:

jimmy john's has mediocre subs but their chips always impress me

lol if you get anything but the jalapeno