Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Cologne isn't often discussed on television shows or in cartoons so it's not surprising a lot of goons would be unfamiliar with it's use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
none.

90% of colognes are way to potent for my olfactory senses.

it is like a punch in the face.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Noggin Monkey posted:

Or, you know, that you like to smell extra nice sometimes.

It's never 'extra nice', it's 'overpowering chemical scent clearly meant to hide the guy/gal's nut/pussy stink

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

himajinga posted:

I thought about getting some CDG wonderwood and then I realized that cologne is actually weird and makes you seem like a lame tryhard so I scrapped that plan and just continued showering regularly, it's working pretty well so far

Yeah you would hose yourself down in cheap scent

Hoser

One spritz keeps you from smelling like some republican's stereotypical foreign rapist caricature

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Cologne is for grandpas and try hards op

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Beef Turret posted:

Cologne is for grandpas and try hards op

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Lotta goons itt whose (absent?) fathers never taught them how to groom themselves like an adult. It's sad, really.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
acqua di gio essenza

its eau de parfum so you have to go light in application, but itll last all day.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
hai karate

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

Cool Water Platinum

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
Right now, a 3 way tie: Burberry Brit, Terre d'Hermes, and YSL L'homme

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Bod Man Fragrance Spray straight outta Wal-Mart, no joke I wore it tonight so I wouldn't have to shower.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Did anybody mention the old tried and true goon method of boiling piss and cum to distill into a pheromone cologne that drives the ladies crazy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anza Borrego
Feb 11, 2005

Ovis canadensis nelsoni

hemophilia posted:

It's never 'extra nice', it's 'overpowering chemical scent clearly meant to hide the guy/gal's nut/pussy stink

I'm sorry your life is so sad.

• Locked thread