Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
pick an animal and describe its umvelt
ant
tapir
dog
a majestic bald eagle
View Results

• Locked thread
burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
What is a beautiful view to you will look like a blurry, less colorful blandness to a dog. A brilliant red sunset would look dull green to a dog.

That said, a dog should be able to enjoy food far more than a human ever could due to their much stronger sense of smell but yet they eat poop and barf. I mean I dunno maybe humans are wrong on that one and dogs know something we don't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Excellent!

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Dogs are super retarded, so probably no.

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

:( doggy no ...

RennZero
Oct 10, 2007

"Get in."
Its simple OP, dogs don't enjoy beautiful views because they can't look up.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

TontoCorazon posted:

Dogs are super retarded

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Like any goal-oriented individuals, dogs take a huge, impossible task, parse it into small and manageable chunks, and tackle the bits one at a time.

A dog can't sniff and piss on the entire view.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

my dog spends a lot of time just gazing into his own b-hole while he licks his nuts so I think the answer is yes, op.

also that story about the dog and the ducks was just cute as the dickens :angel:

• Locked thread