Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

the great deceiver posted:

see like i said i'm from california and have barely left it throughout my life because i am poor, dumb and uncultured. in my mind everyone from louisiana is a black dude from the calliope or a toothless white person who shoots gators from a motorboat.

same except the blacks also dont have teeth and are losing the war against the alligators

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I like True Detective and im excited to see the next season.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Fetus Tree posted:

its good but really overrated

that being said, rust cohle is a next level rear end in a top hat and thats pretty fun to watch

also that one chick that woody harrelson bangs has possibly the best boobs on earth

true true

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

i would partake

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

psyopmonkey posted:

I like True Detective and im excited to see the next season.

Excited enough to reenact the boob revealing scene?

Only a metapsychotic would refuse. :shrug:

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

god isn't real and rust cohle says it but in a better way

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

ShaqDiesel posted:

Excited enough to reenact the boob revealing scene?

Only a metapsychotic would refuse. :shrug:

Did you just ask to see my tits.

Bro, you nasty.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

psyopmonkey posted:

Did you just ask to see my tits.

Bro, you nasty.

drama king

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Philthy posted:

hope season 2 alludes to aliens and then just has some weirdo guy in a basement stabbing his own dick

Colin Farrel bursts through the door where the Bad Serial Killer stands dead center in a poorly lit room, as he begins to sermonize in a dead voice about the cold uncaring aliens experimenting on mankind, punctuating the important bits by hammering a nail into his penis

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
less human drama, more occult stuff/monsters plz

Parkour Lewis
Apr 10, 2002

Yes I wanna play.
I really really do.
I loved the show, and loved the ending. Marty starts out as the religious guy, and Rust the pessimistic nihilist, but by the end they both reveal how they're so miserable and angry at life that they've been lying to themselves about what they really believe, with Rust having a "near death experience" while he was almost dying and talking about "light winning against the darkness", and Marty trying to talk him out of it saying there is no supernatural and he was just making up stories in his head like when he was a kid in Alaska with his dad. Spiritually, they've revealed themselves and switched roles. It's not about the supernatural itself, just the effects of people's belief in it.

O wait I mean what this show sucks and religion.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Relin posted:

less human drama, more occult stuff/monsters plz

There werent any monsters in s1 hth

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

thathonkey posted:

There werent any monsters in s1 hth

man was truly the monster all along~

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

NotAnArtist posted:

Colin Farrel bursts through the door where the Bad Serial Killer stands dead center in a poorly lit room, as he begins to sermonize in a dead voice about the cold uncaring aliens experimenting on mankind, punctuating the important bits by hammering a nail into his penis

This week in WAYWT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
i don't think there's been a tv show as atmospheric as true detective. plot is stupid and either the director or the showrunner fucks up a few times, like the superhero ghetto scene or the buddy cop poo poo in the last two episodes. still, a very good crime show.

soundtrack is aces, too

Dyna Soar fucked around with this message at 11:47 on May 16, 2015

• Locked thread