Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
it was a good show. also lol at anyone expecting cthulu to come out in the ending because holy poo poo you're dumb.

the louisana cinematography and setting owned bones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Fetus Tree posted:

i dont think anybody here has posted that they dont think true detective is good though

E: except that one guy with the attention span of a loving parakeet

theres always one guy who doesn't read and pops into threads going "omfg goons hate a popular thing that normal people like, color me suprised!" when literally no one is hating that thing except than the original edgy OP of the thread

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Fetus Tree posted:

i dont think in this particular case that my OP is particularly edgy

oh not yours since it wasnt like "[popular x] is a bad thing why do people like it??" type troll threads, but just in general those types

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Can we talk about those tits?

• Locked thread