Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Attention; Beneficiary,

My names are INSPECTOR JAMES ROBERT from METROPOLITAN POLICE UK, there is presently a counter claims on your funds by one MR.JOHN LEWIS, who is presently trying to make us believe that you are dead and even explained that you entered into an agreement with him before your death, to help you in receiving your fund US$ 10,500,000.00 So here comes the big question.

Did you sign any Deed of Assignment in favor of ( JOHN LEWIS ),He further claimed that you died on the 24/06/2006 and you have been buried , thereby making him the current beneficiary with his following account details:

MR JOHN LEWIS,
AC/NUMBER: 65038XXXXX. (censored just in case)
ROUTING/1220XXXXX,
B/NAME:Bank Of American ( B.O.A ),
ADDRESS:NEW YORK,USA,

We shall proceed to issue all payments details to the said Mr. john lewis, if we do not hear from you within the next two working days from today.

Thanks

INSPECTOR JAMES ROBERT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress you

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Intriguing...seems like you are abt to be rolling In money op

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Anyone have the Phone# for Bank of American?

dablakh0l
Sep 3, 2002
I'm still waiting to hear his other names...

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
it's the "Thanks" that lends the air of authenticity.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
dude I've been getting a poo poo ton of those UK banking emails

it's the new nigerian prince

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
how did they find out i am a lich? i thought joining the republican party was the perfect cover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esn2500
Mar 2, 2015

Some asshole told me to get fucked and eat shit so I got fucked and ate shit
ima cut you OP

• Locked thread