Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Elizabeth II akbar!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Noctis Horrendae posted:

murdering someone in cold blood for murdering people in cold blood is the legal equivalent of fighting fire with fire

His blood will be pretty warm when it is melted by the copious amount of lethal chemicals pumped into his veins, just saying

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Pox posted:

What do you say to somebody you hate?
Or anyone trying to bring trouble your way?
Just blow up a toddler,
With a bomb, at a race

Lol

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Noctis Horrendae posted:

murdering someone in cold blood for murdering people in cold blood is the legal equivalent of fighting fire with fire

lookie here boys a terrorist sympathizer big shoutout to the NSA combing through this thread

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Noice :respek:

rich white faglord
May 13, 2015

by Ralp
The Islamic State is a country comprised of what were once parts of Syria and Iraq but have fallen to the new caliphate and lmao you PC Muslim apologist retard if you want to pretend that isn't a new nation

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:

rich white faglord posted:

The Islamic State is a country comprised of what were once parts of Syria and Iraq but have fallen to the new caliphate and lmao you PC Muslim apologist retard if you want to pretend that isn't a new nation

If you bomb a desert that the UN has not recognized as part of a nation state, does it make a sound when the body parts land in a different part of the desert?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Acid Haze posted:

If you bomb a desert that the UN has not recognized as part of a nation state, does it make a sound when the body parts land in a different part of the desert?

it depends if any organic matter adapted to interpret disruptions in air waves as noise is nearby

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013

Acid Haze posted:

The fact that you can't convey your thoughts into even a minor counter argument tells me your full of poo poo and, if put up against anyone* arguing in favor of the death penalty, would make yourself look like a fool. What you just said is an opinion, and not one person who disagrees with you will take seriously. You represent the majority of the left on this issue and it's why there's been absolutely no progress against the death penalty other than scrutinizing how the government kills people. The government has shown they're still willing to tie people to a post and shoot them, by the way.

Let me guess. You think war is bad, so there should be no war.

Shut the gently caress up, please. You make actual advocates of your position look worse just because you exist.

*Anyone who's not your inbred, bottom of the barrel, tea party conservative mommy and daddy.

Actually, I just responded like that because I fully anticipated an effortpost like this, of which I read maybe 2 or 3 lines.

E: also, yeah, war is bad (although it does keep our global population at a somewhat more reasonable number than it would be without conflict) but aggression is a part of human nature and it's entirely inevitable. Hth.

Noctis Horrendae fucked around with this message at 00:00 on May 17, 2015

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:

Noctis Horrendae posted:

Actually, I just responded like that because I fully anticipated an effortpost like this, of which I read maybe 2 or 3 lines.

E: also, yeah, war is bad (although it does keep our global population at a somewhat more reasonable number than it would be without conflict) but aggression is a part of human nature and it's entirely inevitable. Hth.

You made me type a paragraph! What kind of monster ar

I can't even finish. Do all of your friends secretly hate you? You must be loving insufferable.

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013

Acid Haze posted:

You made me type a paragraph! What kind of monster ar

I can't even finish. Do all of your friends secretly hate you? You must be loving insufferable.

Only on the Internet. It's my alter ego. You wouldn't understand.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

serious norman posted:

How come Obama walks free?

White privilege.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
remembering when

was all because of

makes me want to say gently caress boston as well

what a cringeworthy farce that poo poo was

and they didnt even end up convicting him of killing his beloved bro by driving over him over in a Mercedes and dragging him 20ft down the street while trying to get away from the police. that was the only good thing to come out of that whole saga really

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 03:59 on May 17, 2015

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
hicaps are the most annoying thing, espcially c-mags. 15 minutes of loading for 60 seconds of shredding paper.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
you know sometimes you can fight fire with fire, if you set off a powerful enough bomb at the epicenter of the fire it will literally blast the flames out

which is why this is the core of our foreign policy, idiots

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Zippy the Bummer posted:

you know sometimes you can fight fire with fire, if you set off a powerful enough bomb at the epicenter of the fire it will literally blast the flames out

which is why this is the core of our foreign policy, idiots

We're so close to winning!

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

the funny thing is that they only found him after they lifted martial law anyway so it's not a good example of fascism working

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Acid Haze posted:

Tried to kill himself as in hid in a boat, then surrendered immediately and did everything the cops asked when all he had to do was move a little bit too fast to have his head removed.

he shot himself in the jaw and is only alive because he was too incompetent to properly shoot himself

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Starving Autist posted:

he shot himself in the jaw and is only alive because he was too incompetent to properly shoot himself

Please try shooting yourself in the face and report back on how difficult you found it.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

He's no jarule

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
If a man has not discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live. - Kurt Cobain

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
Hey Courtney what are you doing dont-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
For centuries the death penalty, often accompanied by barbarous refinements, has been trying to hold crime in check; yet crime persists. Why? Because the instincts that are warring in man are not, as the law claims, constant forces in a state of equilibrium. - Jay Z

• Locked thread