Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

I wrote a bunch of words in a box, and a lot of dumb came out. Submitted!

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
I'm in.

Dick Swiveller
Mar 2, 2011

Submitted. I swore up and down to get off my lurk horse to participate this year. Missed Extreme Rules but I'm confident in my ability to suck at this consistently enough from here on out to end up in the same position I would've if I hadn't.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I did this thing too, brother

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!
Submitted my crap guesses, woo!

Anime Curator posted:

Get Jimmy hart in this mix.
yes! & then get that LOD manager guy and that loving puppet for Ascension.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

yay I did well on the be a joke person answer, and merely ok on the part that involved understanding WWE.

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007
Submitted and I like the joke essay questions. Keep it up.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Answers submitted eagerly awaiting Ambrose and Rusev joining the jobber train.

Malt
Jan 5, 2013
Submitted. Despite picking him to win, I can't wait to see Bray lose to Ryback and then appear on Raw to taunt R-Truth for months.

ScottyBomb
Oct 24, 2005

Cthulhu loves me, this I know, for ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!!
I suspect I'm not getting much for this one, but let's do this.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Also, hang the gently caress on-- I'm first? What the gently caress are all y'all doing that I'm FIRST?

I'm a moron, guys, get your poo poo together. Honestly.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Submitted. Dean Ambrose is going to win it, there's my joke answer.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

How the gently caress did you guys not see that Seth was going to do an RKO to save his title? I mean come on that was the entire point!

Right?

I... I'm not some kind of secret McMahon am I?

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.
I haven't watched WWE programming in about a month. Clearly this means I am fully qualified to enter this game.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

I submitted my wrong answers.

Trazer
Jan 9, 2005
Kudai!
Submitted. Mega Powers and Ascension will both lose when the real Hulk Hogan runs in and clears the ring to set up an awkward WWE Network promo.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Submitted half bad answers, half what I want to see. From my earlier points I can see this is not a good approach

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008
Submitted some half arsed crap. Top marks ahoy.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Submitted. I can't wait to watch JBL's head explode during Ascension/Mega Powers.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I'm in

Bonus prediction: this will be the last PPV where Barrett is ever referred to as "King"

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.

Teddybear posted:

Also, hang the gently caress on-- I'm first? What the gently caress are all y'all doing that I'm FIRST?

I'm a moron, guys, get your poo poo together. Honestly.

Only a moron can predict WWE booking accurately.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Voted and in. Can't wait for New! Day Sucks! to retain the tag team belts and then lose to MEGA POWERS!

That's not a joke. It's what I actually want to happen.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

St Evan Echoes posted:

I'm in

Bonus prediction: this will be the last PPV where Barrett is ever referred to as "King"

Not by me, he's tha bess

Submitted & posting for my bonus point, I need it pretty bad.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

in.
also the last time we see Cena as US champ and big show RETURNS

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

It's not fantasy booking when it's what is going to happen :smug:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
In and I did terrible.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

In :effort:

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
Submitted, and this might make me unfun but I agree that giving points for fantasy booking in a prediction game isn't really ideal to me.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Carver Crisis posted:

Submitted, and this might make me unfun but I agree that giving points for fantasy booking in a prediction game isn't really ideal to me.

I was against it at first, but now I spent a half hour reading everyone's dumb poo poo on the spreadsheet and I'm 100% behind it.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I have submitted my answers, I hope this PPV doesn't suck as much as the New DAY (sucks)

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

StarkRavingMad posted:

I was against it at first, but now I spent a half hour reading everyone's dumb poo poo on the spreadsheet and I'm 100% behind it.

Team Pro Dumb poo poo represent

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Made my incorrect predictions, can't wait to do it two more times in a month!

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007
I clicked the result expecting to be the 29.5 pointer and was pleasantly surprised.

Going to go for last this month!

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Goddamn Achilles Swiss Pussy is such a good name for Kidd and Cesaro

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I'm gonna need the Mega Powers to power me back in to the top 50%, brother!

Discount Trombones
Jan 22, 2014

Malt posted:

I can't wait to see Bray lose to Ryback and then appear on Raw to taunt R-Truth for months.
You mean Main Event.

Well, anyhow, I'm looking forward to being wrong about wrestling in entirely new ways.

Buzzsaw
Oct 9, 2005

Cranium Deconstructor
I BO-lieve I submitted all the wrong answers

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose
There submitted. I'm probably gonna bomb this one, much like the ascension has continued to bomb low enough to get beat by a dude whose gimmick is to copy people and a guy who has been getting squashed since the Rumble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President
I keep saying my answers are wrong and terrible just so that when I happen choose right, I can feel good about myself. This will not be one of those times.

• Locked thread