Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
Really looking forward to watching Mad Men instead of this tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Submitted my answers, and looking forward to seeing Kane ruin yet another main event.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
gently caress essays, in my opinion. Nothing I can come up with will be as dumb as what actually happens.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

I know my Fantasy Booked ending won't happen, but god do I want it to. It'd be maximum Corporate Kane.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Cesaro/Kidd should be called Alpberta.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
Alternate Fantasy Booking for the Main Event

Randy and Roman try to Superman Punch/RKO one another right off the bat; Randyis befuddled by being constantly presented by a first and not a head, while Randy keeps missing because he keeps expecting Randy not to lean forward. They get caught in a loop in the middle of the ring while Seth and Dean have a 5-star match with insane multi-story dives, CZW-caliber blood gushes and dazzling displays of prowess.

Dean wins, dons a leather jacket, scoops up the belt and a ringside Renee Young and rides a retracting rappelling line up into the rafters.

Mortius
Aug 4, 2008
Submitted. Let us enjoy this show where nothing of note will happen. Champions retain and the rest of the matches are just there.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
I posted answers. I am posting in this thread. This is a post! This is a one-point post. Yay!

nonrev
Jul 15, 2012

Submitted.

Obligatory Joke Booking: After the pre-show Macho Mandow will introduce his new girlfriend Miss Emmalizabeth. She will join he and Axel and help them win the Intercontinental Title at Elimination Chamber. During the following weeks they will re-enact the entire Mega Powers feud from '87-88.

pen0r
May 28, 2004

I really DO heart to fart.
I submitted my winning picks.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
One extra point scored, but any attempt at a joke answer would be about as entertaining as the build for Wyatt-Ryback, so I guess one point is all I get.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Looking at the sheet there's definitely some heavy favorites.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
I haven't watched any of the buildup for this ppv but gently caress it man that probably just increases my chances.

AlbertRayon
Sep 9, 2004

Hey, hey what can I do? I got a woman, she won't be true.
Dolph Ziggler versus Sheamus (4 points)

As Sheamus once again pulls down his trunks to rub Ziggler's face into his rear end cheek, Ziggler notices a suspicious looking mole. Sheamus, being fair skinned, knows he is more at risk than the average WWE Superstar. He immediately schedules an appointment with his dermatologist. His doctor, while saying the mole is not an immediate risk, agrees that it is something they need to keep an eye on. Sheamus convinces Mr. McMahon to run a series of ads on the WWE Network for the Summer urging the WWE Universe to wear sunscreen when going outside.

Awareness and Public Health win.

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
Picks are in. See you guys in 2 weeks for Elimination Chamber.

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...
Picked. gently caress I forgot Bray vs Ryback is a thing.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
The story of the championship match, the main event, is whether or not Kane turns face. I'm not sure if this is a joke or not. But it is sad and funny in equal parts!

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Answer submitted.

You're all gonna look so stupid if when my answer comes true and The Shield team up again and also tearfully kiss.

Leggsy
Apr 30, 2008

We'll take our chances...
Oh right, this is tonight.

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President

Shima Honnou posted:

gently caress essays, in my opinion. Nothing I can come up with will be as dumb as what actually happens.

This has been the motto of the WWE for about 30 years now

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Business is picking up! And by that I mean the FUTURE of this business is picking up... the victory tonight!

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

gently caress I just saw this thread because I was gone the whole weekend, and now the form is closed. :(

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

fyi ambrose will be hit with an rko or a spear and rollins will steal the pin

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
e: wrong thread

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

fyi ambrose will be hit with an rko or a spear and rollins will steal the pin

is that so

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

My fantasy booking was a Shield reunion.

So close...

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Endless Mike posted:

My fantasy booking was a Shield reunion.

So close...

Someone did guess that they would immediately work together to triple Power Bomb Orton then beat the poo poo out of each other so that dude was spot on.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Roman's vest started to rip, so we almost got my fantasy booking of his glorious back and chest being exposed and Vince falling out of his chair.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Stallion how much of my fantasy booking answer did you actually read? Because if you read the whole thing you should give yourself bonus points.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Stallion Cabana posted:

Someone did guess that they would immediately work together to triple Power Bomb Orton then beat the poo poo out of each other so that dude was spot on.

Ughh, I predicted there would be a triple powerbomb but that Kane would be on the receiving end and that it would transition into a sweet RKO combo. Instead Kane was just there. I would have gotten a perfect score otherwise...

Metroid Fitzgerald fucked around with this message at 22:34 on May 18, 2015

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
I wrote nothing but "lol" in the fantasy booking field.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Shima Honnou posted:

I wrote nothing but "lol" in the fantasy booking field.

I didn't bump the thread until after the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

IcePhoenix posted:

Stallion how much of my fantasy booking answer did you actually read? Because if you read the whole thing you should give yourself bonus points.

I was glad that Seth and Roman realized something was wrong with their boyfriend but I was sad they couldn't break his hard outer shell. I hope that everything works out :ohdear: .

I'll be working on finishing grading tomorrow and stuff, figuring out where we're going for Elimination Chamber. If you have suggestions give me something; I did like the idea of the Essay questions as a redemption thing where if you do a good one you can get extra points for top 3 but if you miss the question taking the time to try a little on the essay can get you the points for the question anyway.

• Locked thread