Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Check out my impression of a try hard everyone just kind of ignored:

Hobohemian posted:

lol at his nerd fans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Inevitable posted:

Oh now it's illegal to whip your dick out and start masturbating and block the door and not let anybody leave until you're done? THANKS FEMINISTS

this but unironically

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Miltank posted:

Those two broads were chatting away about nonsense and Louis figured he would either get laid or get these two women out of his hotel room so he can sleep.

edit- agreed.

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
This is why it is important to be very physically attractive. If a hot women invited me to her Appartment and gave the ole bean a tickle, I'd be totally down.

If she was ugly I'd sue for emotional distress

E: dad bod is a false flag created by the cia. You still need to be attractive to get laid

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
This is an outrage!!!!!!!!!!!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

what man isn't a sex criminal really?

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.

ArmZ posted:

what man isn't a sex criminal really?

me

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
all hetero intercourse is rape hth

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
:froggonk:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Pox posted:

Idk what it is about Gawker, because I don't care about their politics or using blind gossip. But every time I read a few sentences from one of their awful brooklynite cracker writers I wish AIDS upon them.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
Wikipedia does state he was "raised Catholic".

WetNightmare
Mar 22, 2014

by sebmojo
he's good and that's good

The Noble Nobbler
Jul 14, 2003
He said something in one of his skits that really freaked me the gently caress out about his inability to tell right from wrong, or somesuch. It's the kind of poo poo that made me look at his comedy in a different light and almost wonder if he's a moderately adjusted sociopath.

If the allegations are true, we already have the trifecta of 1) power & success, 2) impulsivity, 3) failure to learn from mistakes and consider consequences

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
Louis C.K. heaves his massive, blotchy stomach in front of the door, blocking the television reviewer's only exit. Bent over from exertion and terrible posture, he reaches into a nest of red and gray pubes and begins to stroke his tiny member with two fingers. Five minutes pass, then ten. Fifteen. Sweat beads on his mottled forehead. Twenty? Time seems to stand still. There is only Louie, his groans and moans and fitful sobs. Finally, a single drop of semen forms on the head of his penis and stays there. He collapses back against the wall.

The reviewer sits back down on the bed. "Fearless," she whispers.

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Agag posted:

All this talk about Loiue CK jacking off in front of two women and that's probably not the worst thing Jim Norton did since noon today.

funny how the posters who don't 'get' mde feel the need to defend this humorless cuckold

louis ck has an obscene amount of bits about black cock, black guys loving him, black guys loving his wife, and other weird poo poo like that. it's not even a meme that louis ck is a cuckold, he is an actual cuckold and there's nothing funny or ironic about it.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Pulp Can Move posted:

Louis C.K. heaves his massive, blotchy stomach in front of the door, blocking the television reviewer's only exit. Bent over from exertion and terrible posture, he reaches into a nest of red and gray pubes and begins to stroke his tiny member with two fingers. Five minutes pass, then ten. Fifteen. Sweat beads on his mottled forehead. Twenty? Time seems to stand still. There is only Louie, his groans and moans and fitful sobs. Finally, a single drop of semen forms on the head of his penis and stays there. He collapses back against the wall.

The reviewer sits back down on the bed. "Fearless," she whispers.

:eyepop:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

funny how the posters who don't 'get' mde feel the need to defend this humorless cuckold

louis ck has an obscene amount of bits about black cock, black guys loving him, black guys loving his wife, and other weird poo poo like that. it's not even a meme that louis ck is a cuckold, he is an actual cuckold and there's nothing funny or ironic about it.

Mods ban this stupid shill

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Mange Mite posted:

Mods ban this stupid shill

it is you, you are the bad poster in the thread

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Louis CK is really boring and makes a lot of those lame "white people are the devil and deserve everything bad that happens to them" jokes that liberal comedians like to use too often.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

SunAndSpring posted:

"white people are the devil and deserve everything bad that happens to them"

yeah, its hosed up because thats not a joke

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Feminition posted:

http://defamer.gawker.com/louis-c-k-will-call-you-up-to-talk-about-his-alleged-s-1687820755

"The comedian allegedly took two women up to his room, but at some point they barged out, claiming he had started masturbating in front of them without warning." lol

what did these retarded whores think they were invited to the room for

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

Top City Homo posted:

what did these retarded whores think they were invited to the room for

cracks me up thinking that must have worked for him before, so he just does it every time now with women he brings up because why loving go through the effort?

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

at least this time when the comedian commited a sex crime it was a loving hilarious & relatively harmless one unlike cosby whos just a straight up rapist

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
Bill Cosby used his influence to put multiple women in a situation where he could drug and rape them, in 1990 he starred in the movie "Ghost Dad"

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

I was making fun of Jim Norton, but thanks for proving that you're a mentally ill MDE fanboy who needs to talk about his unfunny poo poo in every thread.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

tbh this is probably the funniest thing ck as done in years

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

for the uncool people, what is MDE

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

hemophilia posted:

for the uncool people, what is MDE

A youtube comedian.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

sex is crime

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Agag posted:

A youtube comedian.

Is he like that pewdiepie guy or what? Does he do a stand up act in front of a camera in his bedroom?

AdolfHitler
Mar 21, 2009
why cant i jack off wherever i want

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

The Noble Nobbler posted:

He said something in one of his skits that really freaked me the gently caress out about his inability to tell right from wrong, or somesuch. It's the kind of poo poo that made me look at his comedy in a different light and almost wonder if he's a moderately adjusted sociopath.

If the allegations are true, we already have the trifecta of 1) power & success, 2) impulsivity, 3) failure to learn from mistakes and consider consequences

and that was?

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
yo this guy named i forget... hitler or something like that? yeah some german dude? he said some super questionable stuff in a speech once and it really is ringing some alarm bells. Anyway, peace

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
this makes sense

He's a loser got a bunch of money too late in life, he's absolutely raping tons of folks.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
he was jacking off in his own room

loving dumb sluts

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Not a fan of Louis CK but I really don't like Gawker and how it tries to ride the moral high horse while ruining careers with baseless, sourceless libel for ad revenue.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

burritolingus posted:

Not a fan of Louis CK but I really don't like Gawker and how it tries to ride the moral high horse while ruining careers with baseless, sourceless libel for ad revenue.

Trying to ruin careers is the only cool thing journalists can do.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
The bar for being a sex criminal is really low these days. I farted in a Macy's when a kid was walking by my rear end and although I had not gone to the Macy's with the intent of farting on children I cannot say I did not know the boy was there. Because this unquestionably makes me a sex criminal at least on par with the sort of man who would invite two women to his hotel room, meekly ask them if he can take out his wiener and only do so when they intently say YAH!!! and jump up and down and smile I am here to white knight on behalf of other funny rapers.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Agag posted:

Trying to ruin careers is the only cool thing journalists can do.

Yeah when it is based on facts. That article is literally "some guy heard a rumor (that the person who told the story refused to name names and then backed out of when Gawker started pestering) through Gawker that was attached to Louis CK through guesses, so he wrote to Louis CK with a vague 'please stop sexual harassing' message, and then Louis CK met up with him to see what's up." Gawker is a bored busybody gossiping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
heresa crazy twist, everyone in the story made a stupid mistake and overall its very funny

• Locked thread