Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i'm from california so i know what a good mexican food tastes like and chipotle is water for elephants now that i'm in nc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
this thread has me all hard for mexican food. gonna try a truck that's near here.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
chipolte is very watery, i agree

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

maniacdevnull posted:

White dreadlocks guy eating food not from, yet identical to, food from national chain

denver.jpg indeed

thats the jooo hooo hoooOOooooke dot jay peg
on the real a good burrito tho

pram
Jun 10, 2001

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

i'm from california so i know what a good mexican food tastes like and chipotle is water for elephants now that i'm in nc

lol

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
NC chipotle meet up! :cheers:

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

my closest one is on franklin street but i could get out to a chipotle in raleigh or CH. where are you?

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Carrboro- also I don't want to go

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Carrboro- also I don't want to go

wow same!!

is it the company or the food??? we could go to the rail or maybe one of the Moroccan/greek restrautaunts

pram
Jun 10, 2001
potential yospos meet??

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
You should go 2 fiesta grill

But also I'm not home

*back peddling fiercely now*

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

You should go 2 fiesta grill

But also I'm not home

*back peddling fiercely now*

are you a native or not because i've heard good things about every mexican place here and they've all been bad

just havent tried the trucks yet. gonna do that tonight

anyhow, i canwait :kiss:

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

pram posted:

potential yospos meet??

i'm thinking it's a fyad /yospos slash fiction??

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I lived in Palo Alto as a child does that count. Also it's a shotgun shack halfway up 54 and it's legit imo.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

I lived in Palo Alto as a child does that count. Also it's a shotgun shack halfway up 54 and it's legit imo.

have you been to lucha tigre?? their food is just ok but their cocktails are amazing

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

wrong

you know what good chicano-influenced mexican food tastes like

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i've been in mexico a lot

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

try moe's, its like a chipotle but fresh and with flavor and not $14 for a burrito and chips

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
qdoba

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

A Pinball Wizard posted:

try moe's, its like a chipotle but fresh and with flavor and not $14 for a burrito and chips

we had moe's catered at work and it's loving awful

Necronomoticon
Aug 14, 2007

Millennial 80's business guy
in Sacramento there is a chain called adalberto's and the quality, free chips & salsa policy varies wildly by location.

these are carne asana fries. the drive thru is open 24/7 to accommodate your drunk.

Necronomoticon fucked around with this message at 22:04 on May 16, 2015

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Necronomoticon posted:

in Sacramento there is a chain called adalberto's and the quality, free chips & salsa policy varies wildly by location.

these are carne asana fries. the drive thru is open 24/7 to accommodate your drunk.

I see they have perfected cloning technology and cloned you a bunch of times, serving you your own clones as baskets of pieces of poo poo (your clones).

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Necronomoticon posted:

Except for the fingertip buried in there, what about this do you think is Mexican?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jonny 290 posted:

never had it

neither

imagine me and my wife... we've seen Harold
and kumar like 10 times on my video iPod on our world trip, it was the only movie we had.. driving through the US and we see a fuckin WHITE CASTLE!!! oh hell yeah. traffic was bad and it took a half hour to get into the place

and wow talk about great disappointments. the burger tasted like that gross mince with peas my dad used to cook for breakfast. drat

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
i was gonna go to chipotle in tulsa once but i didn't but i did eventually go to a taco place in a lovely neighbourhood with bars on all the windows and a mural painted on the side and it was pretty good

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
there's a great central american (i think guatamala or el salvador ) place here too and i think i like that food better than mexican food

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Necronomoticon posted:

oh man

i know all about adalbertos

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Bumping a chipotle thread

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

Jonny 290 posted:

never had it
high five

according to maps the nearest one to me is a 1.5 hour drive away. is it worth it?

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

Phoenixan posted:

high five

according to maps the nearest one to me is a 1.5 hour drive away. is it worth it?

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

maniacdevnull posted:

Bumping a chipotle thread

Achievement Unlocked - Read all the Chipole threads

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Necronomoticon posted:

is this served cold? Why is nothing melty all, I know my chili cheese fries, as a goon, and they're supposed to be melty

Necronomoticon
Aug 14, 2007

Millennial 80's business guy

Sniep posted:

is this served cold? Why is nothing melty all, I know my chili cheese fries, as a goon, and they're supposed to be melty

it is supposed to be, but again, the quality and proportions are wildly different by location. the one by my apartment puts lettuce into their super burritos while the one by my work just puts in extra rice and beans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

giogadi
Oct 27, 2009

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

wow same!!

is it the company or the food??? we could go to the rail or maybe one of the Moroccan/greek restrautaunts

I'm coming way late to this party but hey let's go to Carrburritos right now, it's Tofu Tuesday whaddya say

• Locked thread