Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Necronomoticon
Aug 14, 2007

Millennial 80's business guy
i live down the street from a p ace taqueria and they don't charge extra for guac.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necronomoticon
Aug 14, 2007

in Sacramento there is a chain called adalberto's and the quality, free chips & salsa policy varies wildly by location.

these are carne asana fries. the drive thru is open 24/7 to accommodate your drunk.

Necronomoticon fucked around with this message at 22:04 on May 16, 2015

Necronomoticon
Aug 14, 2007

Sniep posted:

is this served cold? Why is nothing melty all, I know my chili cheese fries, as a goon, and they're supposed to be melty

it is supposed to be, but again, the quality and proportions are wildly different by location. the one by my apartment puts lettuce into their super burritos while the one by my work just puts in extra rice and beans.

• Locked thread