Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
chipotle is good from my texas tastebuds

if you want the real grody taco chain experience though you need to try taco cabana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

at the date posted:

yeah, real grody

If there's one thing the American southwest has no shortage of, it's wonderful grody taco joints. Places where you can taste last week's skillet grease on your carne asada. Your lovely flavorless fast food chains don't qualify. Por ejemplo, this was my favorite when I lived in Austin.

the one near me is more grody

also i can get a full meal for under $5

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
there's a great central american (i think guatamala or el salvador ) place here too and i think i like that food better than mexican food

• Locked thread