Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i'm from california so i know what a good mexican food tastes like and chipotle is water for elephants now that i'm in nc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
this thread has me all hard for mexican food. gonna try a truck that's near here.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

my closest one is on franklin street but i could get out to a chipotle in raleigh or CH. where are you?

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Carrboro- also I don't want to go

wow same!!

is it the company or the food??? we could go to the rail or maybe one of the Moroccan/greek restrautaunts

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

You should go 2 fiesta grill

But also I'm not home

*back peddling fiercely now*

are you a native or not because i've heard good things about every mexican place here and they've all been bad

just havent tried the trucks yet. gonna do that tonight

anyhow, i canwait :kiss:

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

pram posted:

potential yospos meet??

i'm thinking it's a fyad /yospos slash fiction??

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

I lived in Palo Alto as a child does that count. Also it's a shotgun shack halfway up 54 and it's legit imo.

have you been to lucha tigre?? their food is just ok but their cocktails are amazing

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i've been in mexico a lot

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

A Pinball Wizard posted:

try moe's, its like a chipotle but fresh and with flavor and not $14 for a burrito and chips

we had moe's catered at work and it's loving awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Necronomoticon posted:

in Sacramento there is a chain called adalberto's and the quality, free chips & salsa policy varies wildly by location.

these are carne asana fries. the drive thru is open 24/7 to accommodate your drunk.

oh man

i know all about adalbertos

• Locked thread