Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
The FBI should grab the person who did this and declare them a hero for showing a bunch of assholes a giant rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

blowfish posted:

well done whoever posted goatse in real life :v:

also :lol: that the FBI can be bothered to investigate the hacking of what is essentially an oversized TV screen

Its America. You could probably show a real snuff film of a person getting their head sawn off on the screen and people would've ignored it until the owner came and turned the billboard off. Media wouldn't care, police wouldn't care.

However, show a boob or dick (or b-hole) and the police and loving FBI are preparing to shoot the perp on site while every useless fat Georgia mom in a thousand miles complains about it.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Beef Turret posted:

I was the one that hacked the thing, here's the uncensored photo to prove it https://i.imgur.com/5dWOEfv.jpg :nws:

Gj beef turret, I will buy you a beer when you get out of federal sex offender prison.

• Locked thread