Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

e: this is now a group counseling thread where we solve each other's problems

hello friends, need to work through your problems? post here and with my many years of life experience i will do my best to help, for my gbs buds :)

krampster2 fucked around with this message at 00:56 on May 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
can't stop making bad posts plz advice

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

hello...

hello?

*echo in background*

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
I'm going to see Mad Max today and feel compelled to post about it afterwards. Please help

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

BIG BOY EXPO 2K posted:

can't stop making bad posts plz advice

now you know that's not true bbe2k! you make good posts like the irc channel thread i think you made that was a good one. you're a good poster keep it up

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Give Pat a Job posted:

I'm going to see Mad Max today and feel compelled to post about it afterwards. Please help

you should it's a good movie i like it a lot

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
is there ever a good reason to use archipelago example of the block of the block of the block of the Willis family dies cards and Charlie sheen

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Gatekeeper posted:

is there ever a good reason to use archipelago example of the block of the block of the block of the Willis family dies cards and Charlie sheen

there's always a good reason for everything you just have to look into your heart :)

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

What should I do? In general. Like, with all of the problems I have and any that might rear up in the future?
Thank you.

Tiocfaidh Yar Ma
Dec 5, 2012

Surprising Adventures!
i'm having too much sex, too many people willing to have sex with me. as someone who's having lots of sex I feel like I could be having too much sex? how much is too much

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

I.C. posted:

What should I do? In general. Like, with all of the problems I have and any that might rear up in the future?
Thank you.

buy one of those vans modified with a bed and kitchen and just drive around and stuff and live in the van man it would be chill as heck and you wouldn't have any problems

Dashticle posted:

i'm having too much sex, too many people willing to have sex with me. as someone who's having lots of sex I feel like I could be having too much sex? how much is too much

hmm it depends if it's cutting into your productivity maybe learn to multitask while you have sex like ask your boss if it's cool if ladies come in and have sex with you while you work

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

krampster2 posted:

hmm it depends if it's cutting into your productivity maybe learn to multitask while you have sex like ask your boss if it's cool if ladies come in and have sex with you while you work

or have sex with your boss

that's convergence

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
foot caught in tranetrack help plz

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Alan Smithee posted:

foot caught in tranetrack help plz

maybe you need a lubricant to help squeeze the foot out try peeing on it

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DggAXSv53Qc

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010
im drunk but not drunk enough to pass out. how do i destroy conciousness?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

krampster2 posted:

maybe you need a lubricant to help squeeze the foot out try peeing on it

pissed on third rail am now dead

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Deathface posted:

im drunk but not drunk enough to pass out. how do i destroy conciousness?

do that wanking thing where you suffocate yourself for a super orgasm then pass out

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i keep telling people to kill themselves because i want them to die. should i just cut out the middle man and go on a killing spree?

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
krampster2 I want to ignore my responsibilities and basically just be a lazy piece of poo poo that does nothing and then dies, how do I get other people irl to accept this??

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Serious Frolicking posted:

i keep telling people to kill themselves because i want them to die. should i just cut out the middle man and go on a killing spree?

pls don't

CJacobs posted:

krampster2 I want to ignore my responsibilities and basically just be a lazy piece of poo poo that does nothing and then dies, how do I get other people irl to accept this??

don't worry about them bro just get a van

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Should I marry Lissa or Cordelia in Awakening?

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Wait a second. You told me to get a van, too.

Are you selling vans? Cause if you are…I can't drive stick.

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

how do i stop procrastinating and being gay

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

krampster2 posted:

don't worry about them bro just get a van

That sounds like a good idea but if I'm going to do things like sleep and play videogames and make sick posts shouldn't I just get an RV instead? I also need advice on this matter, thanks

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Volcott posted:

Should I marry Lissa or Cordelia in Awakening?

both

I.C. posted:

Wait a second. You told me to get a van, too.

Are you selling vans? Cause if you are…I can't drive stick.

i'm selling vans but they don't have number plates don't ask why

Happy Bear Suit posted:

how do i stop procrastinating and being gay

embrace it man be gay and free

CJacobs posted:

That sounds like a good idea but if I'm going to do things like sleep and play videogames and make sick posts shouldn't I just get an RV instead? I also need advice on this matter, thanks

hmm i don't sell RVs so probs not

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

anyway i gotta go to bed but someone else can take over the advice giving if you like but it's not easy

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
should i take slavoj zizek seriously? i can't decide if he's good or if his cool voice just makes dumb poo poo sound good

CJacobs posted:

conversion van, bud

had me a cool 92 chevy gladiator and it was filled with vapes and laptops and blu ray things, plus the inside looked like the bridge from the tng enterprise and when you flipped a switch the back seat went VRRRRP and turned itself into a bed

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

On my van

a howling wolf, a wizard, or a barbarian chick with huge hooters?

Or just all three? It might be overkill.

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
I recently turned 30 but I was happier when I was 20, how do I go back?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Universe Master posted:

On my van

a howling wolf, a wizard, or a barbarian chick with huge hooters?

Or just all three? It might be overkill.

A barbarian chick with huge hooters, riding a wolf while fighting a wizard. That's called perspective bro, look it up.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Fredrik1 posted:

I recently turned 30 but I was happier when I was 20, how do I go back?

Drink like. 2 maybe 3 caps TOPS! Of drain cleaner. Flush self down toilet. Alternatively did you own a van when you were 20? If so, you know what to do.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

krampster2 posted:

anyway i gotta go to bed but someone else can take over the advice giving if you like but it's not easy

ill take over, goodnight fag

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
anywhos, post your things or whatever

ars
Oct 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
i Neef to buy cool dunks help

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
how can i get friendzoned i'm so tired of chicks only interested in sex.

i've stopped negging and i genuinely compliment women on their skills, intelligence, personality and appearance. i don't wear garish attention-grabbing outfits and i don't treat them like objects but they STILL want to have the sex.

all i want to do is watch breaking bad with them casually on the couch and talk about my mmo characters, what am i doing wrong? :(

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

Jimson posted:

Drink like. 2 maybe 3 caps TOPS! Of drain cleaner. Flush self down toilet. Alternatively did you own a van when you were 20? If so, you know what to do.

Cool dude, thanks!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

ars posted:

i Neef to buy cool dunks help

The cool dunks were in you the whole time.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

lorn Wayne posted:

how can i get friendzoned i'm so tired of chicks only interested in sex.

i've stopped negging and i genuinely compliment women on their skills, intelligence, personality and appearance. i don't wear garish attention-grabbing outfits and i don't treat them like objects but they STILL want to have the sex.

all i want to do is watch breaking bad with them casually on the couch and talk about my mmo characters, what am i doing wrong? :(

I want you to try something for me. You may need to practice for a bit to get the cadence down, but once you do it should come as second nature. Sit alone in a dark room and quitely whisper I'm gay louder and louder until it is your battlecry. Then the next time one of those harpies tries to step. Scream I'm gay!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
*clocks the OP* WHERE IS KRAMPSTER1? WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HIM YOU SON OF A BITCH

• Locked thread