Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

*clocks the OP* WHERE IS KRAMPSTER1? WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HIM YOU SON OF A BITCH

Krampster is inside all of us each and everyone. OP is just the one who felt his spirit the strongest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

just wanted to say your owl made me smile again :]

thank u for being an owl

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

basement jihadist posted:

just wanted to say your owl made me smile again :]

thank u for being an owl

Although he is not here to answer, as official thread stepfather I feel like I have some insight into what he might say

" take a long walk off a short pier u fggt"

What a strong and noble poster Krampster2 is.

ars
Oct 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Jimson posted:

The cool dunks were in you the whole time.

so my ska vans were sick all this time . . . drat

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

ars posted:

so my ska vans were sick all this time . . . drat

Krampster 2 knew the magic in vans which is why he sold me one for bottom dollar.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

oh man so many new posts. alright here's my tip, come on down to kramp's ol' van yard and pick yourself up a nice convresion van. 20% off if you say "yes i have stairs in my house!"

Hot Wet Pizza Slut
Jun 10, 2012

lovely to look at
delightful to hold
but if you shall break it
to you it is sold
I only drive Fords. Also, should I move to Alabama?
Further, will people sleep with me if I live in a van?
Thanks in advance.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Hot Wet Pizza Slut posted:

I only drive Fords. Also, should I move to Alabama?
Further, will people sleep with me if I live in a van?
Thanks in advance.

yeah you will get heaps of ladies. just go into town on a night out and you can ferry multiple women back and forth to your van all night long. make sure it has soft suspension 'cause that baby is going to be rockin'!
i have a nice ford transit for ya it'll make it to alabama no prob

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
Im upset that people in silicon valley make more money than me doing stupid stuff but I make no effort to cange my own life.

Will continuing to post my vitriol one day result in me being rich

Hot Wet Pizza Slut
Jun 10, 2012

lovely to look at
delightful to hold
to you it is sold

krampster2 posted:

yeah you will get heaps of ladies. just go into town on a night out and you can ferry multiple women back and forth to your van all night long. make sure it has soft suspension 'cause that baby is going to be rockin'!
i have a nice ford transit for ya it'll make it to alabama no prob

Ok. I'm excited to begin my new lesbian van life in Alabama.
I'm partial to Econolines, but I'll take what I can get, obviously.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i got this, get lost krampsters you loving worm

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

alright i'm out my man dad gay is good for this job, hope i helped you guys :)

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

dad gay. so what posted:

is it wrong to be mean to a good dog

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Krampster babe how I go about gettin that smooch on ya hahaha hit me up babe.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

dad gay. so what posted:

gently caress you getting advice from you is like asking a stupid loving decrepit homo bum how not to be a malformed cocktroll.

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Recently a friend of mine, let's call him Dog, cornered a small animal and bit the animal's butt off. Now I have a handful of cotton-tail and pieces of bloody rabbit rear end what should I do?

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
what should I have for dinner

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tonsured posted:

Recently a friend of mine, let's call him Dog, cornered a small animal and bit the animal's butt off. Now I have a handful of cotton-tail and pieces of bloody rabbit rear end what should I do?

Have a good day.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Tonsured posted:

ROFLburger posted:

what should I have for dinner

cool how this worked out

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

look i know i was only supposed to use it in an emergency but i pressed the button guys, now there's a bunch of red lights and sirens and klaxons and oh my god what do i do what the hell do i do

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

dad gay as your supervising manager i don't think you're doing a good job here, these people need help!

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I want to live my life wild and free but I'm terrified of leaving my house because genital warts sound like a pretty bad thing that could happen. Advice?

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

its getting real hot in here and the pipes are hissing real loud

i can't breathe

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

oh god they're breaching the airlocks and all i have is this kalashnikov and a cigarette

you can't help me now

i'm going in

tell your mom i loved her

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

okay okay, solution: anyone can answer anyone's problems. this way more problems can be solved. i have study to do though, who is going to help me with that problem?!? oh man what have i gotten into

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

how much cough syrup is too much?

lovely way to get loaded but it's thunderstormin and i don't wanna go outside

will i need the entire costco sized dayquil?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

krampster2 posted:

dad gay as your supervising manager i don't think you're doing a good job here, these people need help!

ok sorry the buttons are backwards on mine

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
have a van related question over here...wanna get an astrovan with a wizard fighting a dragon in outer space airbrushed on the side...ok or not ok????

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
A girl calls and asks, "Does it hurt very much to die?"
"Well, sweetheart," I tell her, "yes, but it hurts a lot more to keep living."

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
woah

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
What should I order at five guys burgers and fries?

Reject
Nov 4, 2002

Gatekeeper posted:

If you don't want your liver then chug as much dayquil as you can handle friend.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Tomtom posted:

What should I order at five guys burgers and fries?

i would recommend the bacon cheeseburger with pickle, onion, and A1 a side of cajun fries and a coke

Hot Wet Pizza Slut
Jun 10, 2012

lovely to look at
delightful to hold
to you it is sold
Hi. I'm, like, a doctor in advice in addition to being amazingly beautiful.

Zeroisanumber posted:

I want to live my life wild and free but I'm terrified of leaving my house because genital warts sound like a pretty bad thing that could happen. Advice?

Genital warts can and will happen to you if you leave your house. However, if your house is a van, you can feel like a free spirit while being safely enclosed in a vehicle.

Special tip -- don't open your doors. Ever. Like, once you get in the van, don't come out. You'll have to move to New Jersey to avoid problems at the gas station.

Gatekeeper posted:

You shouldn't drink the cough syrup with Tylenol or whatever in it because you'll gently caress up your liver and die. What else do you have on hand? Any household chemicals, compressed air, whipped cream canisters, etc.?

There's always that tried and true method - gasoline on a rag.

If you have a van, you can get in an enclosed space like your garage and run the engine a little.

Word to the wise -- stop just before you die.

the great deceiver posted:

have a van related question over here...wanna get an astrovan with a wizard fighting a dragon in outer space airbrushed on the side...ok or not ok????

I can't believe you are asking this. Seriously. You're not an idiot. You know the answer.

The answer is gently caress yeah that is wicked boss.

Confidential to Titus Sardonicus:
My mom loved you too. She never could work up the nerve to tell you and now it's too late and you are dead.

e: I messed up. I'M NOT PERFECT OK? JK I am.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Hot Wet Pizza Slut posted:

Hi. I'm, like, a doctor in advice in addition to being amazingly beautiful.

Genital warts can and will happen to you if you leave your house. However, if your house is a van, you can feel like a free spirit while being safely enclosed in a vehicle.

Special tip -- don't open your doors. Ever. Like, once you get in the van, don't come out. You'll have to move to New Jersey to avoid problems at the gas station.

You shouldn't drink the cough syrup with Tylenol or whatever in it because you'll gently caress up your liver and die. What else do you have on hand? Any household chemicals, compressed air, whipped cream canisters, etc.?

There's always that tried and true method - gasoline on a rag.

If you have a van, you can get in an enclosed space like your garage and run the engine a little.

Word to the wise -- stop just before you die.

I can't believe you are asking this. Seriously. You're not an idiot. You know the answer.

The answer is gently caress yeah that is wicked boss.

Confidential to Titus Sardonicus:
My mom loved you too. She never could work up the nerve to tell you and now it's too late and you are dead.

can you please go away? thx

Hot Wet Pizza Slut
Jun 10, 2012

lovely to look at
delightful to hold
to you it is sold

dad gay. so what posted:

can you please go away? thx

I left but came back because I forgot to tell you I love you and always have. Ok. Take it easy!

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
i just let a hot fart and i think i might have poo poo myself should i check or risk it getting crusty

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Im almost 30 and I feel like life is slipping by too quickly now.

My career is solid, im in school, and ive got a good set of friends.

But, I see all my peers and friends getting married and making babies.

Am I missing out? Im pretty happy right now, but should I go try getting into a relationship again?

Am I better off staying single and enjoyng my youth?

What should I do when im 29 OP?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nefarious posted:

i just let a hot fart and i think i might have poo poo myself should i check or risk it getting crusty

i would. do a test wipe if you can walk otherwise who cares?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
im a buttaholic please send help

• Locked thread