Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

The businessman Darth Vader look actually kinda works.
Also you can suck people's blood :stare:?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

SSNeoman posted:

The businessman Darth Vader look actually kinda works.
That's possible in pretty much every vampire game, not too surprising.

Also lolllll, Scum of Akihabara~

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Can you decide for me what I will wear tomorrow? Your taste in clothes in games is impeccable.

I love that the schoolgirl was walking around with a tire iron(?) on her back. Nope nothing out of the ordinary here.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

SSNeoman posted:

Kanta have a bunch of moves that exercute like fighting game. Blood sucking is from the vampire skill set and the whirlwind attack is from 2-handed wide area attack . :eng101:

Darth TNT posted:

Can you decide for me what I will wear tomorrow?
Summer Monday? Brown T-shirt and lightgrey pant.

quote:

I love that the schoolgirl was walking around with a tire iron(?) on her back.
Never bother checking her weapon, but looks like it. I will check it later...

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Part 14: Repent

There she is. The person who can guide me toward redemption. I hope this won't be too difficult.

You have come. Now, let me see your palm… I see, how cruel. The reactions from the people of Akiba is quite unusual.

1) Sorry
2) Is it a mistake?
3) Shouldn’t be hard to fix

Is it a mistake?
No, you are really being hated.

-----------
Shouldn’t be hard to fix.
Don’t be delusional... You won’t need my help otherwise.

-----------
Sorry.
It’s no use apologizing to me… Do you understand the severity of your situation? There’s no time to relax. Follow my instructions. I will call out a well-liked person, and you will apologize to him. However… To prove your sincerity to repent, you must be nude from top to bottom while wearing this lucky item on your head.

Obtain Talisman of Repent

Wear this while nude and repeatedly beg for forgiveness… You understand?

1) Understood.
2) Please spare me!
3) Please. Be serious.

Please spare me!
It’s up to you to do this or not…

-----------
Please. Be serious.
I AM SERIOUS YOU ROTTEN KID!

-----------
Understood.
It’s good if you will obey. Now… That person name is Yatabe. I will call him to the Backstreet. You go change your clothes and then apologize to them. Even if other citizens of Akiba attack you; you must not retaliate. Now go.

Akiba is scary! :cry:

FOR WAIFU! :japan:

That piece of paper on my face is the only thing that’s keeping me alive. I need to be vigilant and get this done ASAP.

Oh no! I can’t fight back! Run! :duckie:

That cop pretends he didn’t see this! :argh:

Help me! Yatabe! Forgive me! :gonk:

1) I am really sorry
2) My bad
3) Please don’t be angry

I am re-

*Bonk* UGH! It’s hard to apologize with these people attacking me! :cripes:

Cursed! I can tell from their same clothing that they are all here to punish me! :argh:

I am really so-

*BONK*

I AM REALLY SORRY!

1) I will change!
2) I will change for a while!
3) I will be a good person!

I will change for a while!
… *shake head*

1) I will be more honest, is that enough for you?
2) I won’t ambush people anymore!
3) I won’t stir up trouble!

I won’t ambush people anymore!

1) I won’t ask people to strip anymore!
2) I won’t strip defenseless people!
3) I will strip!

I won-

*BONK* More people are showing up! :kingsley:

I won’t strip defenseless people!

1) I will work hard for my mission!
2) I will ditch work
3) Don’t give me more jobs!

I will work hard for my mission!

1) Swear loyalty to NIRO!
2) I will live in harmony with Akiba citizens!
3) All hail Vampires!

I will live in harmony with Akiba citizens!

1) I am repented!
2) Really repented!
3) I am cool and repenting!

I am cool and repenting!
… *shake head*

THIS IS AWFUL! :byodame:

1) I beg you! In the name of same specie!
2) We are all citizens of Akiba, right?
3) For the organization, it’s kill or be killed!

We are all citizens of Akiba, right?

We are all citizens of Akiba, right?

1) Truly sorry!
2) Sorry!
3) Really sorry!

Really sorry!
… Geez, so troublesome. This raging flame of the Akiba’s citizens is not your typical anger… I don’t know if I can resolve it, but it’s clear that you are remorseful. I do have some esteem in the community, so I will try to communicate your feelings to everyone. The rest is up to you. Take care not to catch a cold.

I rushed back to ask the fortune teller for my future standing with the local.

Normal… Not too bad with people in Akiba.

Ahh, wonderful. I don’t know if I have to keep up with my promises, but I will try not to anger the local anymore. Now everything will be O-

STOP RIGHT THERE, NURDIST SCUM!

O-oh crap! I forgot to wear something! :staredog:

SURRENDER NOW, YOU SCUM! IN THE NAME OF THE LAW!
PLEASE STOP CALLING ME SCUM!

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Jul 19, 2015

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

That's a loving harsh sidequest goddamn.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
That's way better than just fining you some cash like most games do.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

SSNeoman posted:

That's a loving harsh sidequest goddamn.
The alternative is to do a few side quests or donate lots of money. It's a fair and faster deal. :v:

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
:negative: It wasn't worth it.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I like how he wasn't assaulted by the police until after he improved his reputation with the apology.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Part 15: Date?

Cowboy. A fine exemplar of coolness and lawfulness. I am a whole new man and don’t call me scum.

Like always, I brought another good luck doll for my date. Hopefully, the silver version will give me better luck this time.

There she is. I must be confident. In control. Alpha male. :c00l:

I-I think I am late for the date… Beta male?

1) Sorry for the wait.
2) I got you now, you won’t escape this time!
3) YOU VAMPIRE!

Beta male apologize like a gentleman. :tipshat:

Sorry for the wait.
Thanks for coming. Ah… That umm… Did you come because I am the client?

1) Course not.
2) Of course.

Hmm… Pff, keke…
?
What the heck… You got tricked so easily. Here he is, uncle. Just like I said.

I see… I thought you fought her for personal grudge… But you really wanted to do harm to her…
Let’s skin him, shall we?

AHHH! IT’S YUU! :downsrim:

For Rui’s sake, I will eliminate you. Your knowledge of her existence has marked your death. All to protect that child’s life and peace.
Here I come, agent. I will make you pay for last time.

Inspired by the roundness of the doll, I managed to barrel roll out of their pincer attack.

A quick side flip to attack the old man’s blind spot. Literally.

That will buy me some time to complaint to Yuu.

How dare you dressed up like Rui!
What’s the matter, nerd? Hurt your feeling?
You have no idea how much pain and suffering I had gone through for this date!
Oh, you mean the Apology of The Scum? That was hilarious.
Don’t call me the scum!
Sure, whatever you say, partner. But this town isn’t big enough for the two of us.
… You- You stole my line!
Did I ruined your cowboy fantasy? Good.
I-I COULD HAVE A NICE DAY WITH MY 2D WAIFU INSTEAD OF DEALING WITH ALL THESE BULLYINGS!
Too bad, your two dimensional wife won’t be here to save you.
NO! YOU ARE WRONG! MY 2D WAIFU IS ALWAYS WITH ME!

Look! I have it with me at all time!

Oh lord! This is… beautiful! I-I never have seen something so exquisite, so… Divine!
The reflective curve and the flawless coloration! This is the most… Beautiful woman I ever met!

Fine, I will allow her to give you a kiss.
Guhhh!
W-what the hell was I thinking?
Cursed! It’s some sort of imbued vampiric charm into his… Doll.
Nonsense! Such a high level enchantment requires weeks of dedicated rituals and great personal immersion!
Sounds about right.
You, madman!
Hold on, let me try this again.

Hear, O you vampires; give ear,
Stop him! Don’t let him do it again!
Blessed be our goddess and her eternal beauty.

I will praise you with my whole heart: before the Waifu will I sing praise to you.
Shut up!

I gentled and honored the sacred figure that lives forever-
STOP! STOP! STOP!
Whose dominion is an everlasting dominion.

Otaku Skill: My Figurine

To such perfection, I say ‘Uguu~’ :swoon:
Uguu~ :swoon:
Uguu~ :swoon:
Amen.

No! No more of your stupid power!
I never thought my darkened soul can be violated more…
My waifu is awesome.
Your waifu is poo poo!
Y-you take that back!
NO, your anime is poo poo! SHHHHHHHHIIIIITTTTTT!
YOU! I WILL DEFEND MY WAIFU HONOR!
LIKE HELL YOU CAN!
BEHOLD! THE POWER OF ANIME!
What?

Kame…
HUH! There’s no way you can do that!

Hame…
Protect yourself, kid! I am sensing an increasing power level!
THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :ssj:

Embarrassing, back down, Yuu.

Kuh! This old man knows Kung Fu!

And boxing!

But I know bowling!

And Ballet! :sparkles:

I believe this is the bowling term for STRIKE!

The only sheriff in this town is me! :clint:

I wonder if that eye patch is keeping him alive. :monocle:

Dammit, is this it!? It’s not just the power of his blood… He’s skilled as an Agent… Tsk! I will remember this, and destroy you next time! *Escape*
(Abeno Yuu escaped.)

Kill it as you wish. Protecting Rui is my duty and my reason for living. If I can’t protect her, then I don’t deserve to live in this world. But why do you have your eyes on that girl?

1) I don’t have my eyes on her.
2) …Just a little aware of her.

…Just a little aware of her.
So it’s true… ! Dammit… That means you don’t know anything… I see.
So then, young agent. Do what you like to me. It’s comforting to know I will be taken down by one who holds that child’s blood. A minor penance to my past… As a who will soon fade away, may I have a request? Could you, spare that child… ? She’s just…

1) Alright.
2) No, I must report to the top.

... Thank you. Now I have no regrets upon my death. Do it.

Eh? Oh dear! You are fighting! Huh, that’s?
… Yatabe?
This... Could you be…
I see. You even have relation with the agency, how remarkable.

1) You two know each other?
2) Step aside; I will deliver the final blow.
3) Be careful! This guy is a vampire!

You two know each other?
He’s the coffee shop owner that I frequent. The coffees he makes are amazing. We also enjoy playing chess even though we both are terrible at it, but we have a lot of fun times…

-----------
Step aside; I will deliver the final blow.
NO, DON’T! He’s my friend! I can’t watch both my friends killing each other!
Friends, huh. Would you treat me as one if you know I am not human?
… You’re a vampire.
… Yeah.
But I know you… Won’t harm people…
Not every vampire are violent, and not everyone follow the wishes of the Queen…
The Queen... ?
Seems like there’s a lot of things we don’t know… Kanta, I beg you. Can you let him go?
...Yatabe!
You hear him. It’s possible there’s different kind of people in the vampire community and I know him long enough to know that he is not that kind that will assault people for blood. He quietly opens up a coffee shop for himself… Not a dangerous person.

1) … I get it.
2) You really won’t drink blood?
3) If Yatabe will shoulder the fallout.

You really won’t drink blood?
… Drinking blood was never part of our original way of life. Our ancestor was forced to drink them in order to survive, but now it’s different. Our gradual integration with human enables us to eat normal food and survive from that… But we still fear the sun.
That’s reassuring.

If Yatabe will shoulder the fallout.
… I will shoulder it. He’s my friend, and I will shoulder my friend’s burden. Even if he must take blood, then take my blood. Although my blood would be smooth like the ladies, but I promise to let you have mine.
Yatabe... Why... For me...
Think about it. Our chess record is 311 to 321 in your favor. I would never catch up if you hang up now… In fact, who else will brew me those wonderful coffees? Well, beside your daughter, but it’s terrible… How is she lately? Wait, if you are a vampire, then your daughter?
She’s just a relative, not really my daughter.
!? That’s shocking! Could she be your wife even though your ages are so far apart!? Th-that’s a crime, right!? She’s not even of marriable age yet!
Her name… What was she called?
… Rui.
!
Ahh, that’s it. What a cute name… Eh? I heard that name somewhere before.
She’s not my daughter nor my wife. Just someone I wish to protect.
… I see. I don’t really understand your situation…
Hm? What’s wrong, Kanta? You look distracted.
(Explain about the vampire girl who me blood)
Oh? Really?
… Girl grows up so fast. I didn’t even notice at all…Now I feel old… Forget it. We shouldn’t let the shopkeeper stay nude like this. He could get arrested for exposure. Let’s take him with us for now.
Hold on. Do you have anyway that I can communicate with you?
(Told him my email)
… Thanks. *leave*
Let’s go. Kanta, I really must thank you for sparing him… Sparing my friend. *leave*

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Aug 17, 2015

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
Well that was pretty amazing. How much of that is in the actual game, not just added for the LP?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

This game is amazing.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Captain Bravo posted:

Well that was pretty amazing. How much of that is in the actual game, not just added for the LP?
Everything depicted in all screenshot are real. Any script not bolded are added.

I just realized the third vampire skill that I didn't use would go really well with the cowboy getup. :bang:

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Amazing Nyaa, a very fun read.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
And just when you think this game can't get any more absurd, you get to hypnotize people with the power of anime. I assume that doll has some kind of a stun ability, or did you just screencap the enemies in a silly pose?

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

Nyaa posted:

Everything depicted in all screenshot are real. Any script not bolded are added.

Aw, those conversations aren't actually in the game? :(

They were hilarious, though. Excellent writing!

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

anilEhilated posted:

I assume that doll has some kind of a stun ability, or did you just screencap the enemies in a silly pose?
The round doll? Just silly pose, but I think if I hit the head long enough, he could be stunned. If you see yellow bird circling someone's head, that's stunned.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

No, he means the model you were holding up that they seemed to praise. Is that an item you can use to temporarily stop an enemy from taking action? Or just judicious editing?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Captain Bravo posted:

No, he means the model you were holding up that they seemed to praise.
That's a special skill from the Otaku skill list. Kanta can use it anytime as much as he want. Same for the Kamehameha skill.

As per the GIF, all surrounding enemy being enchanted by the doll are slowly lure into range for two seconds and then Kanta does a circle attack that blast them far away.

In retrospect, this skill would be really great for the school girls fight. :bang:

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 12:07 on Jul 24, 2015

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
This game keeps delivering in the stupidest of ways and it's so amazing.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Part 16: Another World

Mail posted:

I don’t know how to talk or interact with you. Vampire and Human are enemies, and we had fought as opponent… But I would like to thank you from before.

Thank you for sparing me.

I heard a lot about you from Yatabe.

You’ve investigated for your missing friend, become a vampire, were forced to work for the agency, and joined forced with Akihabara Vigilante Corps. Although I know about this neighborhood watch group before, but it’s shocking to know that Yatabe is the host. This is a small world, indeed.

Sorry, I am getting off-topic.

As I said, I learned about you from Yatabe… And I decided to take a gamble.

I want you to meet a certain someone. That person, we will refer as Mr. X for now. That person is an important figure for some Vampires. It’s too dangerous to say more in the mail. The rumored hacker group that can steal any information would be a great risk to my brethren and Mr. X’s safety. So, I want you meet her in person. I believe it will be beneficial to both side.

The method of contact is to wear the popular anime protagonist IT Witch Maria’s transformation clothing and talk to the maid at the Backstreet. Answer all her question regarding to IT Witch Maria, which should only be known to the fan. Please understand the show’s content before going.

It’s an anti-agent precaution. Surely the agency would never comprehend this security method. Maybe you don’t understand the material either, but it shouldn’t be difficult for you who treat this city like a playground. Best regard.

… What? What did I just read…? I need to write this down… :catstare:

Todo posted:

Meet Mr.X while wearing IT Witch Maria Cosplay costume, and answer anime related questions from the maid at Backstreet…

To comprehend the art of Cosplay, I should meet with my master.

To understand how to behave in Cosplay… I should ask the informant about it.

As for IT Witch Maria’s anime information… Someone in the vigilante corp. should be familiar with this kind of anime…

I suppose I should start with master…

A thoughtful look you have.

1) Stay away from me, Hentai.
2) I want to learn the art of Cosplay.

I want to learn the art of Cosplay.
I see, your next goal is role playing. Very well, I shall call for our master. The education shall begin anew, be prepared.

Hmmm, Cosplay you say? Yes, these are the same as the regular clothes you strip. Thinner design with lots uncommon material and the sewing method are different. It would be easy to rip it apart, but it’s quite difficult to strip it… Personally, I am not fervent enough to wear Cosplay on the street… Won’t it be exciting to strip such a pure hearted person?
*Shake head*
You disagree? A shame. Be as you may, it must be exciting to strip the person you want to strip and I won’t push my fetish to you… Alright, I will teach you. My techniques are something that can be teach to anyone.
*Nod*
It might be a bit coarse, but try to defeat my adorable pets. We will speak more when you are done with them. *Leave*
As master said, we prepared three opponents for you. Are you ready?

1) Ok.
2) Hold on.

Hold on.
Don’t take too long.

For the sake of the world, I have to crossdress. This required greater preparation for my mind and body.

This is as transgender as I can comfortably get. The rainbow/unicorn music from my radio prepares my mind for the worst.

Open your eyes, I see~
Your eyes are open~
Wear no disguise for me~
Come into the open~

My body is ready. I can do this! :gay:

UGUU~

As my weeping mother knows, I am born ready.

Good… Today’s opponent is… Pitiful long legged brother Kanta VS… TEAM ROLE PLAYER!

I really, really hope that is a female.

I slam the girl into the wall with my boom box and knocked her out completely. I am getting way too strong.

When it's cold outside~
Am I here in vain?
Hold on to the night~
There will be no shame

Then another one with fighting glove comes out.

An office lady shakes her heads at the depraved youths of this generation while the masked servant looks at the setting sun with a sad smile.

Apparently, this one is a vampire, so I sliced it in half while the third opponent comes out.

That’s a trap. :gonk:

He does more mental damage than physical.

I proceed to swing my boombox like a nunchaku.

Melting the ice for me~
Jump into the ocean~
Hold back the tide, I see~
Your love in motion~

Yes. He wears a thong.

Always, I wanna be with you~
And make believe with you~
And live in harmony, harmony, oh love~

… Not bad. Your growth is swift indeed. Very well, that’s what makes you worth teaching. Now, I will teach you the stripping skill to strip Cosplayer.

… Good. Practice some more and let your urges to guide your growth. Now, go. Cosplayer are just prey to you now.

Mastered the art of Cosplay

Next, I look up the informant for possible lean to learning Cosplay behavior. He recommended this job to me.

The client is this pretty lady at the café.

There’s going to be a secret party soon, but we are lacking clothing and Cosplayer. So troublesome~

1) What secret party?
2) You are pretty.
3) You are a guy?

What secret party?
The Trap Girl VS Trap Boy Cosplay Competition!
You are pretty.
Oh shucks… You sure know how to make people happy.
You are a guy ?
So straightforward! Don’t you have any consideration!?
… Anyway, about the content of the job. Help me take down your strange folks and take their clothes. I used to have a bunch of Cosplayer with me, but ever since those pale looking folks get in touch with them, they lost your motivation and become shut-in. So if you can defeat them and steal their clothes, that would solve two of my problems! Now, go send them flying without their Gothic Lolita clothing! They should at around Central Avenue North West.

They aren’t hard to find.

In fact, they are vampires as I suspected.

Too bad they aren’t a challenge to me.

This job is getting pretty disappointing.

Well done! The clothing are all here… Now we can continue the Trap boy Vs Trap girl Cosplay competition… But not really… Those shut-in friends never came back~ Troublesome~… Ah… I got it… Hm hm. Yes, this will do! I have decided! Now, dress up with Gothic Lolita and come back immediately. Surely it will fit you well~? Don’t worry, I will teach you a few tricks.

You can now wear female dresses!

The secret is to be shameless. It was easier than I thought. :bigtran:

No, it’s a real Trap! Let me have a good look at you… Show me your charm…

CUTER!

SOMETIME PASSIONATE!

SOMETIME TSUNDERE!

YET SEXY !

… A-absolutely perfect… I have nothing more to teach you. The competition will be happening soon… Please do your best to prepare for it. Here’s the reward.

Mission Completed: Another World
Obtained: 30000 Yen

Discarded: All senses of shame

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Aug 17, 2015

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

What
just happened? :psyduck:

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.

SSNeoman posted:

What

We were taught how to strip thin clothing from a crazy dominatrix, took a job from a crossdresser, murdered vampires wearing goth dresses, stole them and wore them, then danced at a man wearing a dress' whim.

Gosh so obvious. :v:

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

SSNeoman posted:

What

Art. :allears:

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

The boombox payoff was incredible, I love Erasure. :v:

enigma74
Aug 5, 2005
a lean lobster who probably doesn't even taste good.
I started laughing so hard when the "SOMETIME PASSIONATE" dance started.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Needs more helmet. :colbert:

I also vote to keep this outfit for a bit.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

4000 words... :sweatdrop:

Part 17: Plot Dump

Next stop, find Nobu for IT Witch Maria’s anime information.

Sara is awestruck by my beauty.

1) No
2) It’s about “IT Witch Maria’
3) About female dress

About female dress
Nope, sorry, not my interest… Speaking of that, there’s a well dressed woman whom beauty stands out among its peer. Mr. Yatabe is not around, so go ask the informant about it.

I already met ‘him’.

----------------------
It’s about “IT Witch Maria’.
Ah! That topic!? Heh, I didn’t know you have that kind of interest too.
EH? You say you know nothing about it and want to know about it from the beginning…?
Truly troubling. That show has a very long history and many different editions. The current TV series is at the second season with OAV and movie. Each edition have the same concept, but each with its own appeal. Speaking from the begging would be long indeed… Is that fine?

1) Maybe next time
2) Summarize it.

Summarize it.
… Summarizing it… Alright. I will do my best to compile its charm into the shortest possible narration. Now then…

Nobu proceed to plot dump the whole series and its history for five straight minutes of Star War plot scroll. He’s a true friend. :japan:

… *Tired* Well, that’s the super condensed version. Did you get it all?

1) Got it, no problem.
2) Sorry, can you repeat again?

We aren’t heartless enough to make him go through that again.

Got it, no problem.
Good. And I am happy that you are interested. You should start with the first season of the TV series. Then we can talk about it!

Oh, I will do more than that. :smuggo:

The last step is to dress up like IT Witch Maria and meet the maid.

This skirt is way too short, my underwear keep showing.

Back for the cafe, master?

1) Yes.
2) I am back.
3) I want to meet Mr. X

I want to meet Mr. X
… Then, I will have to ask you some questions.

1) Sure
2) Nah
3) I want to visit the café instead~

Sure.

Who have the largest chest size in IT Witch Maria?

1) Normal Maria
2) Aihara Nami
3) Yadawara

Correct. Next question… Who is the author of Tamane version of IT Witch Maria?

1) Tamane Takashi
2) Tamane Takashi
3) Tamane Takashi

Note : All name here pronounce the same with one character difference.

Correct. Next question… What did Maria sell on the street in the past?

1) Her body
2) Prune
3) Self made PC and software.

… You got all three correct! Beautifully done, my master! I shall call for Mr. X, please wait for a moment.

My legs are cool in this outfit.

Shopkeeper mentions an agent who wants to meet me; I figure it would be you… Vampires are quite meticulous, especially him who wanted to protect me. He ascertained everything before letting me meet you.

1) Why are you…?
2) Could you be…?
3) What kind of help did you provide them?

Could you be… ?
No, I am just a regular human. It must be tempting to have eternal youth and experience life for a long, long time… However, to become a middle aged maid with wisdom and kindness is one of my dreams.

What kind of help did you provide them?
I mainly provide them a place to stay, teaches them how to behave like a maid, and how to brew wonderful coffee… Do you want to learn the secret of making a magnificent coffee?
If you tell me your favorite flavor, and I will save some coffee beans for you.

Why are you…?
… Coincident is just the start. You might know that beside the maid in our café, I offer free tutoring to people with talent. One of my students who gained knowledge and attainment, she wants to serve a good master from the bottom of her heart. But due to family issue, she can’t come often. For the world and myself, I decided to help her.
… Please be assured, I don’t have any interior motives.
She told me some of her secrets as she gradually opened up to me. At least I thought it’s just a maiden’s fantasy, some kind of ‘daydreaming moe’ thing… But the true is much different. So I decided to support her no matter who she is… Unfortunately, her true identity is revealed to the agency. Maybe she feels her life is in danger, so she when into hiding after leaving a message. She asks me to save people who are important to her. Not a single plead to save her, nor fear for her own life, only wanted to serve a master…Touched by her selflessness, I begin to make contact with ‘them’, gradually building our relationship to this stage. You can say I inherited her will. Did you get all that?
*Nod*
Please don’t be mistaken, I am not helping all the vampires. I will explain what I mean.
Vampire have a bee-like organization structure, at the top is the queen bee who rule over the will of its children. Are you clear so far?
*Nod*
The will of the queen supposed to have full control of all its children, however, a child was born with its own independent mind. That person is the one I am supporting and the goal of her is, coexistence with human.
!
Ever since she arrived at Akiba, the city’s local culture might have influenced her… This city, it’s a place that can accept everything. So it must also be able to accept them… However, that’s going against the wishes of the queen, which is why this person is taking actions discreetly to find ways to survive in this city. This meeting we have here is to ask for your support in our cause.
!
Not to the point of betraying the agency. I hope you can spare others’ life just like you did to the shopkeeper. ‘They’ might receive the orders of the queen, but won’t attack human as ordered… It’s impossible to prevent all tragedy, but I want you to provide help to reduce such tragedies from occurring. Hopefully, we can prevent something like the riot last time. In fact, I asked their help to pacify the situation. I am sorry for keeping all this from you, and for all the help you did so far. I’m sure we can prevent the fight that both sides do not wish to participate in. Her faction might be petty now, but it will become great someday… Kanta, will you help them?

1) Understood.
2) Let me think about it.

Let me think about it.
I see. At least don’t slaughter all the vampires… Maybe it’s better you meet them yourself, what do you think? I believe you can understand them better face-to-face… It’s what I suggested in the first place, but the shopkeeper is too worried. If you do choose to antagonize them, I will certainly step in and protect them to minimize the damage. I will contact you again after you meet them… Ah! Please keep all this from NIRO, please. I don’t really want to hide this from everyone forever, but…How should I say it, Yatabe and the others are honest and straightforward people. It would endanger them if the agency realizes this. I do wish to tell everyone about it someday. *Bow*

Why is master’s palace such a popular meeting spot?

Ah, but , I-I am waiting for someone…
That person surely won’t come here after such a long time~
Ummhmm, so you should come play with us. Yea~?
… N-no. It’s a very important meeting…
Coooome ooon!!

… Hell, who said Akiba have easy girl? This girl is not complying at all.
Hm, we could try a rougher method?
What to do… Maybe it’s faster to find a willing one instead?
Hey, look at this pure babe, it’s totally my type. I don’t really understand it, but I guess it’s what they call moe?
Can’t be helped, we will force you to come with us.
Yeah!

IT Witch Kanta to the rescue! :chome:

…Ah! Wahh…

1) Stop it. Don’t you see she isn’t willing to go with you?
2) I have a date with her.
3) Disappear, before I send you flying.

Stop it. Don’t you see she isn’t willing to go with you?
Ah? What are you saying, she’s totally willing, right?
Eh, ah, that…
WELL!?
Wahh…!
See? Now get out of my sight!
We could rough him up too.
Good idea.
Don’t worry, we won’t take your life… Beside stripping you butt naked!

--------------------
I have a date with her.
Ah? What did you say?
You are who you is waiting?
*nod*
Took you long enough...
Can’t you see this atmosphere!? We would be able to invite her if you are here. SO, you are a hindrance, get out! Bah, you are pissing me off. I gonna strip you up and toss you down a river.
There should be one nearby.
That one is pretty rough!
Prepare yourself!

--------------------
Disappear, before I send you flying.
What did you say!?
This guy is looking down on us.
This trash need to be taught a lesson. Then the girl should listen to us.
That might do.

Behold! My magical wand that shaped like a golf club!

Magical~super~hearty~wand~SMASH! :whip:

Gyaaaa! My magical uniform!

All of you shall pay!

They all ran away in sync.

Uh, you are call… Kanta, right?
*Nod*
This is the second time we meet, I am… Ah! We need to exchange cipher.
Uh, that’s… Ah, I remember!
Which’s your recommended maid café?

1) Café Mansion: Edinburgh
2) Maid Café Recording
3) Curry specialist shop: Bengal

Curry specialist shop: Bengal
That... Huh? What’s the correct answer… Ah, uh, that… ! M-maybe it’s the correct one… Yeah? Hm, probably.

1) You are the one Sara mentioned…?
2) You are so weak.
3) Get to the topic.

You are the one Sara mentioned…?
Ah, no, I am just the representative. Rui allows me to do follower kind of thing.

You are so weak.
I can easily run away from them, but it would cause trouble to you if I change location.

Get to the topic.
…Hm, yeah. I am happy that we can meet directly. Rui should had introduced me previously, I am Moriizumi Suzu, Rui’s assistance… But I’m more like her attendant. At least I have high enough rank to have command of some vampires.
Ah, it sounds complicated, sorry.
Simply said, we have three level of hierarchy. The top is the queen, next level is her blood relations, and everyone else below are unrelated vampires… Something like that. I supposed to belong at the bottom, but Rui promoted me and let me do assistance work… Sorry, I’ve been talking about myself. What I want to tell you today is not of these… Uh, where should I begin?

1) Who’s the leader?
2) Your goal?
3) What you want me to do?

Who’s the leader?
Our leader is Rui… We don’t have a lot of members, and many are watched by the agency…So the core members are just me, Rui, and Uncle. Three of us plus a few unregister member. That’s the scale.

Your goal?
… Huh? Sara didn’t tell you?
Our goal is… Coexistence with human. Unlike the past, we don’t need to drink blood and can survive through normal food. So… There’s no reason to fight each other anymore… But the queen and NIRO aren’t seeing it. We just want to live a normal life like a human in the human world.

What you want me to do?
Mainly, we hope you at least won’t go against us…
I-I know it would be tough for you, but anything you can do within your capability is greatly appreciated!
… Maybe it’s too much?

1) Yea.
2) Nah…

Yea.
Ah, I-I understand. You are an agent after all… B-but please give it some consideration! What’s your reason for joining the agency? It can’t just purely out of hatred for vampire, right? Something like trying to protect human from vampire…?
*Nod*
Then if our faction can gain enough influence from vampire faction…! Then there won’t be anymore vampire that will assault human! All the bottom ranked vampires are just following orders from above. If Rui become the queen, then there won’t be anymore attacks!
After all, Rui is the next queen!

… Ah. AHHHHHHH! The queen told me the agency will have their eyes on Rui if they know and I must never tell anyone about it!

1) Rui is the next queen?
2) … I don’t think I head what you just said.
3) … Agency will have their eyes on her?

Rui is the next queen?
Yes! It us! Yea… Ah! No, that’s totally false! Ahhh wahh! No, no! It’s all a lie, all a lie! Please forget it all, I beg you! I will do anything you say!

----------
… Agency will have their eyes on her?
The queen and her successor aren’t the same as others, they are special just by being chosen by the queen. Ugh, so! Gyaaa! This won’t end in just lecture! What to do!? What to do!?

----------

… I don’t think I head what you just said.
… Ah…. Yea, it’s fine, don’t fuss over it.
*Nod*

… Thank you very much.

-----------

…Ah, Rui… ! Wh-why are you here… Didn’t we agree to let me do this in case there’s danger…
I got a little worried, so I come to take a look.
Uh, then, you... Just got here?
Hm, yeah.
… Ah, thank goodness…
Around the time when you spilled my secret.
Wahhhh!
S-sorry! Really sorry! It was an accident…!

Truly sorry~~ I don’t mean it, but, it just came out of my big mouth… Wahhh~~!

It’s a joke.
… Eh?
It’s fine. I wasn’t angry.
… But…
You only didn’t follow mother’s order, so I won’t blame you… Don’t worry.
... Really ?
... Nope.
Wahhhh~~!
Ahaha. Fool you again.
… Eh?
Sorry, sorry, I just want to tease you a little. It’s fine, I really aren’t angry.
... Really ?
Hm. It would be rude to ask for others’ help while hiding something from them. So, Kanta, how about we meet elsewhere with less people.
*NOD*
Then, let’s go to the park. I will see you there.

I should dress nicely for my date. The hammer shall symbolize that I am a strong and dependable wo-man.

Just be our tour guide!
… But I am busy…
It’s fine, it’s fine!
(I can’t believe we are using the same pickup line)
(She’s so stubborn)
(Yea)

*Said something similar as before* :milk:
… Hm? Ah…! Is it just my imagination? This person looks so familiar…
It’s your doom to meet us again! This time we will strip you for real! Get him!
(… It’s just my imagination? Déjà Vu?)
I feel a strong contempt from your words!

Rui is wise to run to the side when I bring out The Hammer. :redhammer:

You see his legs? I don’t see his legs. :glompoff:

Dance of the maiden Swan :ducksiren:

And that takes care of them.

They all ran away in sync.

… Ah. Could they be really be lost, and worrying…?
*Shake head*
… It’s too late for that now.
*Nod*
… Hm, ah, um. It’s surprising that we are chatting so casual when we were fighting to the death previously.

1) Yeah, unbelievable.
2) I am special.
3) Maybe the red string ties us together.

Yeah, unbelievable.
If everyone have such a chance to meet and chat, maybe it would be easier for everyone to become friends?
If that can become true, I would be very happy…
Ah, sorry. We should get to the point.

-------------------------
I am special.
You are special?
*NOD*
Might be better to say that you have great affinity with people. It does feel like that’s the case. How to explain it, it’s easy to talk to you and not depressing at all. Maybe you are that kind of person that makes people wants to save you. Alright, back to the point.

-------------------------

Maybe the red string ties us together.
Red string?
There...
Aren’t any red strings?
*Explain the concept of Red String*
Eh, there’s that kind of superstition? You are quite knowledgeable, Kanta. Moreover, it wasn’t red string that ties us together, but red blood.
Haha…
(... Is that, a joke?)
1) Laugh
2) Don’t laugh

*lol*
Ahahaha. I think we are very compatible, Kanta.
Alright, back to the point. You heard it from Ms. Sara. We wish you to cease your assault on my supporters… and possibly help them if they are in trouble. Just like what you did to us before would be greatly appreciated. I know it might seem like fantasy and we might accidently kill someone in our struggle, but this is my belief.

1) You are the queen’s successor?
2) About my friend…
3) I want to know more about you.

You are the queen’s successor?
… Hm, yes. Not even the agency knows about it… Except you. I guess they think it would be my sister, but that’s my mother’s distraction all along. How did Suzu explains it to you… ?
*Tell her about previous conversations*
Queen, relative, bottom member, that’s about right. I’m quite worried for Suzu, she’s can be quite senseless sometime. But she cares for me a lot and adamantly wants to speak to you in my place. Even uncle and Sara can’t convince her. Anyway, the current relative vampires here are my uncle, my brother, my two sisters, and me. My sisters are the aforementioned agency-distraction and organizer for the plan. The agency should think they are the successors, and might not even realize those two are leading the movement of all vampires in the city. Hey, Kanta, are you listening?
*Shake head*
Ah… Forget it. In summary, they are tasked with organizing the vampires and serve as distractions for the agency. The actual successor is me… And one day I will lead all vampires. That would mean my faction would be the Moderate faction… Moderate …
Ah. It sounds nice and warm, kinda cool.
Hm, we will call it the Moderate Faction.
Ah, let me think… In that case, mother would be the Militant faction, which is also cool…
Oh, sorry. That umm… It means that if I become the queen, then all vampires will be the Moderate faction… But it would be troublesome if the human still antagonize us. I don’t know the true motive behind the agency, and why they hide our existence from the public…
But it would all be exposed when my mother’s plan come to fruitation. It’s quite distressing.
We must take action soon, and all we can do now is to interrupt my sisters’ plan… We are just waiting for the right opportunity.

About my friend…
… People who are drained by my brother… Sorry, I don’t know anyway to cure them… And it’s unlikely for them to return to society after they become shut in especially for youngster. It’s a fact that’s concluded by my mother after a long time of experiment… This Recluselization Plan was the final product.

1) I see
2) Why just Akiba?

My mother said the youngster in Akiba has the highest rate of successful next generation or something… It’s a city that generated so much passion, productivity, highly motivated youngster… What else? In fact, this place has a lot of complex roadway and all sorts of people that would make it easy for us to blend in. It’s very suitable for enacting this plan and evading the agency… But, we didn’t expect the shop to close at eight, and the street becomes almost empty, so we have to risk performing our activities at day time…
Hm? What’s wrong? You have that face of disbelieve.
Was it that strange?

I want to know more about you.
Wh?

1) What do you usually do?
2) How old are you? What’s your hobby?
3) Who’s your first kiss?

What do you usually do?
Usually? Sleep, bath, and eat.
*shake head*
Oh, you aren’t asking those?
*nod*
Then speak more clearly, or I won’t understand… When I am in the mood, I go work as a waiter of some sort.

-------------
How old are you? What’s your hobby?
… Hm, let me think…
Hey, did you just asked some rude question? Wasn’t it rude to ask girl about their age?
*SHAKE HEAD*
… Is not? I guess it wasn’t a big deal.
We vampire don’t care much about year, so we don’t really keep track of it. I should be about the same as my appearance suggest. About more than a dozen years old… As for hobby… Hobby…?
… Hobby means those kind of passionate things that you won’t get rewarded…? No idea. Mother only fills us with hatred for human… Can we talk about something else?

-------------
Who’s your first kiss?
…!
It’s donating blood to you…
… Seriously.

-------------
… Phew. This is the first time I have such a long chat with someone beside Ms. Sara. Maybe more than her. She’s a human without much word, and mostly converse with uncle. Mother told me many times to not make contact with human, so I didn’t chat much with human until now. She said despite their appearance, human are terrible being and will be harmed if we get close to them. Since I have witness of the relentless pursue of the agency who slaughter my comrades numerous time, so I always believed that to be true… After leaving mother and come to this street, I realize it’s not all true. Everyone have their own personality, and many different kinds of people here are interesting.
My sister said that’s because they don’t know we are different and they will treat us crudely when it’s revealed to them. It’s what they told me. On the other hand, if we pretend to be human, would we be able to live a normal life?
Thinking it that way, there’s no reason to fight each other…
This is the question, what do you think, human Kanta? Was your opinion different?

1) It’s different
2) Same as yours.

… Hm. Yeah, we are talking casually after all.
I am all fired up!
Oh, sorry, it feel like I was the only talking.
Is there something else you want to ask?

1) About the queen
2) About the sisters
3) No more question.

About the queen
To realize her Reclusivelization Plan, mother is working at international level to distract the agency… But I am curious as to why that leader of the agency is staying in Akiba…

About the sisters.
They may be my sister, but it would be different from what a human call their sister. It’s what my uncle said. We have different fathers, and our age are off by few dozen years… In fact…
They really hate me as the successor. So I too… Hate them… This is what it means to requite. They fully suppose mother’s view of human and purely treat them as enemies… Acting like a bunch of higher life form, I hate them for that… Hate it a lot… So pitiful… So embarrassing… If Moderate Faction is to continues, we will face them someday, but I am fine with that. Even if it mean taking down my sister, I… Hm.

No more question.
Oh, then Kan- hold on, I have mail. Eh? All of them are from Suzu and uncle… When did they…
I didn’t even notice it when I was talking to you.
These mails… Ahaha, they are super worried.
I wanted to talk with you more… But let’s save it for next time.
… Hm? Ah, I think we were too casual and never really spoken seriously.
Hm, please don’t mention this to Suzu.
So, Kanta, will you meet me again… ?

1) Yes
2) I will think about it.

*NOD*
Then, we are partners... Ah, no, we are friend.
So, if we got in trouble, please come help us!
I always admire those who will risk any danger to save their friend… I really like that kind of bond; it’s very human, and wonderful. I want to help you too, Kanta, I must… Hm.
I look forward to next time, Kanta! See you next time!

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Aug 17, 2015

booksnake
May 4, 2009

we who are crowned with the crest of wisdom
Moe~

Kanta is so moe~

(Wow that was a lot of words for "hey this is the good guy hippie vampire side, you should team up with these guys")

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

booksnake posted:

(Wow that was a lot of words for "hey this is the good guy hippie vampire side, you should team up with these guys")
tbf, it was repeated three times by three different people.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

We just made an alliance while first wearing a magical girl outfit and then while wearing a blouse and one of those dumb-as-gently caress idol tophats (seriously what is up with those?).

I just feel like I need to point this out.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

SSNeoman posted:

We just made an alliance while first wearing a magical girl outfit and then while wearing a blouse and one of those dumb-as-gently caress idol tophats (seriously what is up with those?).
I believe the answer to this kind of question is : Moe

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
You used the word "agent" a whole lot in that update when I think what you wanted is "agency".

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

ZiegeDame posted:

You used the word "agent" a whole lot in that update when I think what you wanted is "agency".
Hmm, yes, that might be better. Thanks.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.
So, was that golf club a reference to a certain magical girl series?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Ardeem posted:

So, was that golf club a reference to a certain magical girl series?
Not really a reference, but it did happen in madoka magica. It just looks like the most deadly and wand-like item I have in my inventory. :v:

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
And now, Kanta will never wear men's clothing again.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Part 18: Viewpoint Difference

This will be the third fight against Yuu. I should dress nicely for the occasion. :sun:

Yuu have been operating at the edge of the town, cautious as always.

Heh, and I thought it was someone important…Why should I run away? Your blood looks very appetizing.
I have no intention of letting monster have my blood!
The dog of NIRO is still loyal as ever. Do you do it for the dog treat…? Or maybe for money?
Not money. But it might be something similar, and that’s Peace. To realize our dream of living in a world without fear of monster, we will defeat you all.
Haha, what a noble dream. You will do horrible things to us just so you can protect your own peace?
That makes you no different than us. I have a lot of pals that was murdered by you guys too. So to protect our peace, we will kill you all.
Ridiculous, you are a monster in human’s world, it doesn’t belongs to your kind.
Human world, you say? If you going by the population to decide ownership, then insects would be the true owner.
The world belongs... To the elite group of race…
Then you agree the world should belongs to the vampire? We also have ambition and motivation…

Ah? You again! You sure had taken good care of my comrades.
Get ready, Kanta.
Tsk. Not a favorable situation…
Sorry, gotta bail. You get to live this time, Ms. NIRO. I awaits for the fresh warm blood on neck the next time we meet.

Then he back dash away.

Hold it!

Midoh would never be able to catch him.

He got away again… No, I am not strong enough to be his opponent in the first place… (Truly, that power…)

Sorry, it’s kinda hard to run in this dress.

Ah, Kanta, I am fine. I thought can catch him this time.
But I must thank you for coming. I will contact you again if something’s up. Let’s do our best.
See you later, I will take care of her injury.

OH NO! Master is bored! Anything could happen if we don’t keep her entertained! :kingsley:

I heard there would be a representative, and it’s you. I really want to thoroughly educate her today… Kanta would be too different… *Sigh* … Can’t be helped, forget it. Since you are here, you could at least help me get a few consumables.
*Nod*
Get me…
1. Highest quality lotion
2. Hand made domestic produced Hemp Rope
3. Electric high power massager

These three items.

Listen well, I will not tolerate cheap and fake products. All professional use the real thing, understood?

1) Understood.
2) I don’t understand.

Ara. You are a smart boy. But, I will repeat it to you one more time. First, it’s the lotion. Do you know what that is?

1) Dunno
2) I know

… ara, really? Such a pure boy… What should I do, maybe forget the items and let me show you what is it?
!
Nah, this joy can be done in the future. Although there’s many kind of lotion, but I must have the kind with transparent liquid. It has many uses… One person, two persons… You should give it a try. The cheap one should be affordable with your pocket money. The one I love, however, is the ultra rare lotion that’s not only feels good to use, but provide excellence moisturizing effect for the skin. Its best feature is that you can drink it after applying on the skin with no health concern. It’s made using the food and safety guideline, and it even has an expiration date…. In fact, the taste is pretty good. It makes people want to stick out their tongue to taste it… You could say that’s the most important aspect for a massage lotion.
Next is the Hemp Rope. There shouldn’t be much need to explain for this. There’s been so imported artificial cheap nylon rope that’s advertised as soft rope, but I prefer natural ingredient that’s crafted by the professional. The kind of hemp rope that will easily leave a mark on the skin from the lightest tap, so wonderful. The feeling of pity, hurt, and damaged… That unspeakable surge of high…
Lastly, the high powered electric massager. Surely you know what this is. As in the name, it’s a device that shakes very hard to massage the body… Hm, where it massages is up to the individual. According to rumor, this massager use the top technology advancement of Japan to create its powerful motor, its electronic control system send out signal that randomize the shaking to make each massage a unique experience… Of course, it is waterproof. To keep it economic and have a stable current, make sure to get the one with AC Automatic Voltage Regulator. Understand? Don’t get it wrong. Now, go.

I can’t be bothered by this shopping crap, so I brought a copy of everything and bring it back.

Her servant can sort it out for me.

… Not bad, you got ‘em all. Hm, you can go now… What’s wrong?

1) My money…
2) Give me a reward…
3) Teach me new skill…

Give me a reward…
… Know you place, foolish boy. However, I am indeed pretty bored. For your reward, I shall teach you the next step in striping cosplay uniform. That is… To strip idols’ uniform.
!
Isn’t the DBP group the hottest idols in Akiba? Although I only watched them once, their popularity is undeniable. Indeed, they are very attractive. Even my heart pounds for the sweat nectar hidden in their clothing… I am getting off topic. Anyway, similar to Cosplay uniform, it’s a tight uniform that held everything together, so it won’t be easy to strip it. To do that, you would need a much higher level technique. Come, train with my servant to master this skill.

I took great care to prepare this for you, don’t you think he’s a great opponent? …No matter, let’s begin.

Why…

WHY!?

WHY ARE YOU PRETTIER THAN ME! :cry:

drat you and your well-shaved soft leg

So jealous…:mad:

… Ara.

You finally come.
… AH, I am just worry for Kanta, so I come to take a look…
Is that true…?
Y-yes, it’s true!
The stuff Kanta has brought is still here... Come to me. I will find out the truth from your body.
I-I have jobs to do…
Come. Hurry.

… Hurry. *Whisper*
… Yes.
Now you can go, Kanta. I will take good care of Midoh here.
Guh, it’s training!
… Hoho. Yes, training. Kanta, I will be very busy training here, so you can leave.
… Wahhhh! How did it turn out like this… ! Ouch! It hurt!

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Sep 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
On one hand, it is sorta weird how such an important part of life, i.e. sexuality, is missing from a lot of games.

On the other hand, I uhhh, don't think this is exactly the best way to bring that to the table...

• Locked thread