Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
2013 Seahawks should be the obvious choice (especially if Harvin is healthy the whole season in this universe), although I'd be willing to hear arguments for 2005 or 1983.

I'd go run-heavy for 2013, but pass-heavy if you use 2005.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

TubeStank posted:

2011 Packers - pass heavy

Fenrir posted:

Ehhh... I dunno. I'd almost rather take the 1996 team. Pass Heavy.

If it's a choice between Aaron Rodgers' prime and Brett Favre Prime Funslinging Bullshit then son, I don't think that's a choice at all.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
IIRC the '96 team also had a real running game instead of trying to make James Starks a thing

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Marshawn Lynch, with 2 catches for 17 yards, was our leading receiver :psyduck:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Silly Burrito posted:

I am starting to doubt the validity of this site.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I love this universe where Golden Tate plays for both teams in the same game :allears:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Steven Hauschka for MVP

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Who the gently caress keeps letting the goddamn Rams win

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Man gently caress the Steelers

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
An 8-8 finish would be an appropriate throwback to Seahawk teams of yore even though this team was supposed to be better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Hawks go 9-7 and miss the playoffs, my childhood is alive and well

• Locked thread