Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Dave_Indeed posted:

poo poo gently caress slut bitch whore dick cock rear end nipplebutt oval office, so what

Jihad... A jihad on 5 guys burger and fries.

Eat some natural peanut butter on celery instead tomorrow. drat hell rear end, so what.

psyopmonkey posted:

Oh yeah, this kinda posting is just so great.

Im really holding my sides from laughter here.

Great job, youre such an asset to this website.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

fun fact about dad gay so what: his mother tried to drown him as a newborn but was unable to see it through because she was getting raped by a pack of dogs which is how she became pregnant in the first place.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
pearls before swine itt

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
40 year old man posting in GBS: ugh ccan't believe these fucktards don't appreciate the randomness.. what happened to this forum?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

you're havin a stroke, you're broke, your love life's DOA

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
im wearin underarmor to show off my muscles

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Would y'all shut the gently caress up I'm trying to make love to all of your mothers in the other room.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Had a few monsters to start my Sunday (the low carb can because I'm looking out for my health), had a few palps but they subsided. Going on road trip later, might go to Wendy's, possibly Chipotles if I can find one, am open to other dining suggestions of course.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

Kuato posted:

Had a few monsters to start my Sunday (the low carb can because I'm looking out for my health), had a few palps but they subsided. Going on road trip later, might go to Wendy's, possibly Chipotles if I can find one, am open to other dining suggestions of course.

the ghost fries at wendys are bullshit, i was so disappointed i told the manager and she was like that's nice so i redecorated their bathroom

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
im going to make stromboli for dinner

lots of salami and cheese

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

It could be a foreign language or just speaking in tongues... :shrug:

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
let's make some jams and preserves

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
last nght i drank whiskey snd fell down, but today i woke up and drank water and walked yhe dog. weell, thsnks for reading you loving retards

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Enfield posted:

last nght i drank whiskey snd fell down, but today i woke up and drank water and walked yhe dog. weell, thsnks for reading you loving retards

youre welcome

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
oh and this chick was getting married or whatever and she was like why dont you buy us a drink snd i said no and laughed in her facebsnd had sex with her boyfriend. hey, thanks for reading my story human being

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Enfield posted:

oh and this chick was getting married or whatever and she was like why dont you buy us a drink snd i said no and laughed in her facebsnd had sex with her boyfriend. hey, thanks for reading my story human being

I just came inside your mom's vagina fyi

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Matey posted:

I just came inside your mom's vagina fyi

no you didnt

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Enfield posted:

youre welcome

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Enfield posted:

no you didnt

not trying to make u mad just telling u the facts bud. or should i say son

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Matey posted:

not trying to make u mad just telling u the facts bud. or should i say son

look basically mymom is a small pile of burnt mom molecules and whatever vagina she had is now some sort of ash or whatever happens to a vagina when is put in a furnace so jokes on you buddeh

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
anyway im going to look at internet boobies and masturbate my penis. have a good day everyone

AMINAL
Dec 6, 2014

kill.. me..

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Sometimes I wonder if I just have a stroke every night, and never actually fall asleep. Hth dgsw

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax
ITT we're posting from kidney dialysis

kidney crew reprazent

quote:

hth dgsw

Don't Go Shaving Waterfalls?

General Tofu fucked around with this message at 23:52 on May 17, 2015

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Enfield posted:

look basically mymom is a small pile of burnt mom molecules and whatever vagina she had is now some sort of ash or whatever happens to a vagina when is put in a furnace so jokes on you buddeh

Don't be like that, son.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
anywhos had a few beers with friends and seem pretty stable now. heh could sure go for a bacon cheeseburger. anywhos, i think yardwork is hjhkn. hhjfuudg gin get fernuio pgihnnnngh h lil heat palps here ane agaung mnbut nuthuing troublle nnngghh

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Eating at Texas Roadhouse for dinner no chipotles on this road trip after all. Basically my wallet is hosed

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Kuato posted:

Eating at Texas Roadhouse for dinner no chipotles on this road trip after all. Basically my wallet is hosed

t.r. rules good buns

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Nefarious posted:

kill yourself bud

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
lol at the people with worse gimmicks than dad gay telling him to stop posting

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011
I enjoyed a nice steak dinner with a lagunitas IPA op sorry no mini strokes to report

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011
Anf now ik trying to get some tinder sluts wish me luck!!!!

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011
gently caress op I think I just gad a nibistroke

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Ordered a cheeseburger and a 22oz beer not sure if I'll get a 2nd one. Bread is pretttay good imo

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
ive been drunk every night for the past 2 weeks i think i'll break the streak tomorrow tho cause i'm getting real tired

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

Nefarious posted:

ive been drunk every night for the past 2 weeks i think i'll break the streak tomorrow tho cause i'm getting real tired

You must have went to a dork college if 2 weeks is a streak lol

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
dork college is a v prestigious university

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Ugh ate way too loving much, shouldn't have had the second 22oz beer in retrospect. Fuller than a motherfucker. Ugh

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

Kuato posted:

Ugh ate way too loving much, shouldn't have had the second 22oz beer in retrospect. Fuller than a motherfucker. Ugh

Man the gently caress up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Ate like five buns before dinner arrived paid so much felt obligated to eat the whole hamburger and fries though :(

• Locked thread