Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Thinking of getting a frozen pizza in the near future, I'll update thread when I decide on which brand I go with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
went with wal mart frozen pizza. used to see people buy it and think "pfffft look at these loving peasants", but then some noble goon said it was alright and it actually ended up being surprisingly good.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

psyopmonkey posted:

Oh yeah, this kinda posting is just so great.

Im really holding my sides from laughter here.

Great job, youre such an asset to this website.

:agreed:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Had a few monsters to start my Sunday (the low carb can because I'm looking out for my health), had a few palps but they subsided. Going on road trip later, might go to Wendy's, possibly Chipotles if I can find one, am open to other dining suggestions of course.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Eating at Texas Roadhouse for dinner no chipotles on this road trip after all. Basically my wallet is hosed

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Ordered a cheeseburger and a 22oz beer not sure if I'll get a 2nd one. Bread is pretttay good imo

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Ugh ate way too loving much, shouldn't have had the second 22oz beer in retrospect. Fuller than a motherfucker. Ugh

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Ate like five buns before dinner arrived paid so much felt obligated to eat the whole hamburger and fries though :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Gonna get breakfast soon I think, was gonna get a bacon egg cheese biscuit but think my window is closing so might go to Jack in the box

• Locked thread