Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is society's perception of glamour and beauty too narrow?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

ZombieParts posted:

my neighbor was a mildly downs in high school and she always came bustin into the house on a whim and I finally decided I'd get something out of it and hosed her but then she told everyone in her special ed class that I was her boyfriend. thankfully it was right before summer break so I got out of it spreading like a wildfire.

lol you hosed a tard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

Anyone he fucks is a tard tho

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

ZombieParts posted:

my neighbor was a mildly downs in high school and she always came bustin into the house on a whim and I finally decided I'd get something out of it and hosed her but then she told everyone in her special ed class that I was her boyfriend. thankfully it was right before summer break so I got out of it spreading like a wildfire.

lol she hosed a tard

cinni
Oct 17, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So does she change your minds?

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Robert Downey Junior

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
This changes nothing.

Just like all the other times an inspiring ugly was supposedly challenging are perceptions.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

how me a frog posted:

This changes nothing.

Just like all the other times an inspiring ugly was supposedly challenging are perceptions.

Yeah what ever happened to Susan Boyle anyways?

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Sappo569 posted:

Who?

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Never heard of him.

Also currently changing all of our fickle preconceptions:

I dunno what her name is I just put cow model in google, that worked alright.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

how me a frog posted:

I just put cow model in google.

She'd love that lol.

e: Panda-brand modeling.

Bethamphetamine fucked around with this message at 08:01 on May 19, 2015

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Sappo569 posted:

she's still releasing generic cover albums.

6 since 2009. Christ...

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

how me a frog posted:

This changes nothing.

The thought process goes like this "people don't like fatties but what if we showed them fatties !?"

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

unpacked robinhood posted:

The thought process goes like this "people don't like fatties but what if we showed them fatties !?"

You have piqued my interest. What if they showed us fatties?

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

how me a frog posted:

Never heard of him.

Chantelle Brown Young

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

psyopmonkey posted:

Cool, but not average, models ITT

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

That don't laugh treasure trail tat

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

psyopmonkey posted:

Cool, but not average, models ITT

she'd be really cool without the retard 50s fat acceptance hair

e: and that loving purple lipstick

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

how me a frog posted:

Never heard of him.

i got vitiligo, thankfully i'm white so it doesn't show up too badly and i don't have it anywhere obvious.

apart from my dick

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

I was going to link this if no one else did, it's a classic.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Bored posted:

From what I've heard from people who have worked in group homes for mentally disabled people, this is actually true. And it is also very difficult to teach them about contraception.

tell us retard sex stories unrelated to me or my mom

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

PyPy posted:

Quite frankly, I have a hard time believing that a retard has the mental capacity to comprehend the concept of breaking down social norms. She is obviously nothing more than a puppet.

Truth.

Also, how would people change their tone if she actually wanted to pose nude? She may be 18 but isn't she emotionally/mentally still a child? Or am I wrong?

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

hemale in pain posted:

i got vitiligo, thankfully i'm white so it doesn't show up too badly and i don't have it anywhere obvious.

apart from my dick

Same. I'm more tan than average so the vitiligo is also noticeable on my chin and neck, but this is honestly the first time I've even thought about it in at least a year. A lot of people just think I was burned or something and it's obviously rude to mention it. It did cockblock me once in college because a girl thought I had an STD. (e: I couldn't contradict her because I didn't know what it was either.)

Eugene V. Dubstep fucked around with this message at 05:36 on May 20, 2015

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

The euthanasia of the sick, weak, deformed children, in short, their destruction, was more decent and in truth a thousand times more humane than the wretched insanity of our day which preserves the most pathological subject, and indeed at any price, and yet takes the life of a hundred thousand healthy children in consequence of birth control or through abortions, in order subsequently to breed a race of degenerates burdened with illnesses.

Yeah. I thought Idiocracy was pretty funny too.

Top City Homo posted:

tell us retard sex stories unrelated to me or my mom

I didn't ask for details 'cause gross.

Bored fucked around with this message at 05:55 on May 20, 2015

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Quite a bit more handicapped by all those stupid tattoos, imo

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

The Tao Jones posted:

Quite a bit more handicapped by all those stupid tattoos, imo

Hey he got rid of some of his tattoos that's encouraging

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic
Would definitely pimp her out, if she was my sister.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

cinni posted:

So does she change your minds?

i was never given to sexualize a retard and seeing this one hasn't given cause to reevaluate that notion

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I'm working hard to maintain my "never interacting with downs" goals so nope I'll have to pass.

Also someone asked who that 10% who didn't abort was there's a goon on here who defending knowingly having a downs child on this very forum

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I thought we weren't making down syndrome kids anymore but some parents must really like the idea of a kid that will never be completely independent

There's a cool post somewhere from a goon describing the parents of adult downs as hopeless husks who regret making the decision to keep the defective babby 2 decades back. He worked in a structure where they did downs counselling of smth.

Basically it goes to poo poo once puberty hits and little drooly timmy starts pulling his dick in public or groping kids.

Downs is a funny word

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 11:34 on May 20, 2015

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

I thought we weren't making down syndrome kids anymore but some parents must really like the idea of a kid that will never be completely independent

There's a cool post somewhere from a goon describing the parents of adult downs as hopeless husks who regret making the decision to keep the defective babby 2 decades back. He worked in a structure where they did downs counselling of smth.

Basically it goes to poo poo once puberty hits and little drooly timmy starts pulling his dick in public or groping kids.

Downs is a funny word

that one actor from that one show is really high functioning and made a lot of money :shrug:

i wonder what the average downs syndrome person is like, functioning wise, like how many can be independent versus how many are droolers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

quote:

I know what you are thinking. You need a sign. What better one could I give but to make this little one whole and new? I could do it, but I will not. I am the Lord and not a conjurer. I gave this mite a gift I denied to all of you—eternal innocence. To you she looks imperfect—but to me she is flawless, like the bud that dies unopened or the fledgling that falls from the nest to be devoured by ants. She will never offend me, as all of you have done. She will never pervert or destroy the work of my Father's hands. She is necessary to you. She will evoke the kindness that will keep you human. Her infirmity will prompt you to gratitude for your own good fortune... More! She will remind you every day that I am who I am, that my ways are not yours, and that the smallest dust mite whirled in the darkest spaces does not fall out of my hand... I have chosen you. You have not chosen me. This little one is my sign to you. Treasure her!

• Locked thread