Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
darthzeta88
May 31, 2013

by Pragmatica

PT6A posted:

At least I can see it easily and it doesn't look poisonous or particularly bitey. That gets a 9/10 for acceptability by my judgement.

For advice: Apparently the legend about the fish that swims up your peehole when you're pissing in the river is just a legend, but is it a chance you really want to take? Piss on dry ground.

It's not a legend it's just in south east Asia. Our was it just a fish that bites dicks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darthzeta88
May 31, 2013

by Pragmatica

tsa posted:

Why do idiots always start with a marathon instead of some reasonable progression of difficulty? "Hmm me and a friend have never camped before, instead of a sensible overnight trip lets plan a whole week in a jungle filled with things that want to eat me or give me malaria. What a fantastic idea!" You sound like the walklikecrazy guy in E/N op, take a day trip to the jungle and spend the rest of the time on the beach looking at butts and sipping mai tai's.

Go hard or go home.

darthzeta88
May 31, 2013

by Pragmatica
If you want to just have a experiance just do it. If you want to have a comfortable experience then hire a guide that won't gently caress you over. Mountain climbing in the cold id's more dangerous than jungle camping I think. But I never camped in a jungle so I don't know. Get some malaria preventive pills though.

• Locked thread