Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
tldr it looks v boring did i miss anything

The Bible
May 8, 2010

When I saw why, I burst into tears.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Now that professor can challenge God without the fear of getting punched by veteran marine in the audience.

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?
A white South African that isn't a huge piece of poo poo...weird.

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME

Disco Infiva posted:

Now that professor can challenge God without the fear of getting punched by veteran marine in the audience.

I thought that marine pushed the guy. Can we get the original news story in here so we can Figure this out. If it's on huffington post, give it its own "when you find out why, it'll restore your faith in humanity" thread.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
i'm so fansy

RedLobster
Nov 19, 2010

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
Please make posting clickbait articles bannable.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
Professor found This One Weird Trick to make babies shut up.. Pediatricians HATE him!

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

Chemotherapy and marijuana go together like apple pie and Chevrolet.
Abortion doctors hate this!!!

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
I couldn't believe what happened next.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Holy poo poo, that professor is holding a baby. What the gently caress is this, why is a professor holding a baby, that's so hosed up.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
whoa, holding a baby? while teaching? this is nuts are you seeing this? this PROFESSOR, teaching a CLASS, is holding a BABY while he teaches! he's still teaching, but also holding a baby. the baby belongs to a student. i can barely believe what im seeing, do you get it? a. professor. holding. a. baby. honestly blowing my mind right now, i need to take a few minutes to think on this

Email Address
Sep 11, 2004

Don't mess with STAR WARS KID

RedLobster posted:

Please make posting clickbait articles bannable.

But how will goons pretend to do it ironically?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

you irl posted:

whoa, holding a baby? while teaching? this is nuts are you seeing this? this PROFESSOR, teaching a CLASS, is holding a BABY while he teaches! he's still teaching, but also holding a baby. the baby belongs to a student. i can barely believe what im seeing, do you get it? a. professor. holding. a. baby. honestly blowing my mind right now, i need to take a few minutes to think on this

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
I hope that babby in 16ish years from now is picked for mossad and helps spread democracy through the barrel of a gun.

(unironically)

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

LOLing at a female allowed to go to college.

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp

Vin BioEthanol posted:

I hope that babby in 16ish years from now is picked for mossad and helps spread democracy through the barrel of a gun.

(unironically)

Actually on second thought I hope the job is finished long before then

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
update on the baby?? is he still being held by the professor??

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

TheMostFrench posted:

I clicked on this thread because a thought it said 'When a bay cried in class...' and wanted to make fun of a bay.

Lol a bay amirite.

:wth:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

He should be teaching sex ed if he really likes babies that much.

• Locked thread