Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Can't we just get beyond Thunderdome?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
plutonis is a :mediocre: poster

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
All four Mad Max movies are dope but the first one is really, really weird held up to the other three, and honestly barely resembles them. Road Warrior and Beyond Thunderdome are where the popular idea of the franchise comes from, and Fury Road builds way more off those two than the first one.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

june 20

edit: also according to japanese wikipedia this is the ending song for the JP release
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM6v-N2ZRrk

This owns and fits the movie perfectly. Also, holy poo poo, Zebrahead still exist?

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

mr. stefan posted:

The whammy bar controls the flamethrower

Not even joking

I have never wanted something that I can't have more in my life.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
And George Miller has said in the past that he wants to do a Mad Max anime as a companion piece for Fury Road.

please please please god let this new Kawajiri project be that please god :pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Hahah that owns

• Locked thread