Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
ISTJ
ISFJ
INJF
INTJ
ISTP
ISFP
INFP
INTP
ESTP
ESFP
ENFP
ENTP
ESTJ
ESFJ
ENFJ
ENTJ
View Results

• Locked thread
Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

according to my wiccan star chart i'm INTP and have the spirit of a sexy otter living in my kidney

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Lowtechs posted:

Isn't Myers-Brigg a whole bunch of cowpoop and why should I spend my time testing which kind of cowpoop I am?
Long version you are all cowpoop running the gamut from explosive diarrhea to calcified nuggets of cowpoop that leave you with terrible constipation (the former being extroverts and the latter introverts).

i read my thing on here and it was spooky accurate tbh http://www.16personalities.com/personality-types

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

like, ghost spooky (big or small ghost depending on what you think is spookier )

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

Wow these all sound like me. What personality type is that

unless you're also a INTP maybe you should just take my word for it, buddy

pretty sure i've already attacked this mentally from every angle

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

quote:

Personality disorders[edit]
One study found personality disorders as described by the DSM overall to correlate modestly with I, N, T, and P, though the associations varied significantly by disorder. The only two disorders with significant correlations of all four MBTI dimensions were schizotypal (INTP) and obsessive-compulsive personality disorder (ISTJ).[36]

ahaha

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

killmeimmafailure posted:

This is all self selected anyway. If you're smart enough to barf whatever shitpost on gbs then somewhere in the back of your mind you're trying to juke the test and pick answers based on a preferred outcome. You're looking for external encouragement of behavior you wish you did.

E: the only true test of personality is to lock someone in a cabin in the woods with a revolver and single bullet.

That, or some sort of human Skinner box full of trolley problems and Sophie's choices

i'm not sure guys but i think forums user "killmeimmafailure" may be a intj

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

^ intj

e: <

• Locked thread