Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Mein Eyes! posted:

god creates man
man kills god
man creates dinosaurs
dinosaurs kill man
woman inherits the earth
vote hilary 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Inevitable posted:

I now hate myself for being a man and realize that my kind deserves to not get custody of children, to be genitally mutilated, to be denied that sweet sweet pussy that women hoard like a precious resource.

thanks a lot George Miller.

elendilmir
Apr 19, 2005
It is my hope that Furiosa is played by Anita Sarkeesian in the next film.

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

I haven't seen it yet but it looks really good!!

It's not just really good. It is excellent. I will probably watch it again in theaters because I liked it so much.

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

NotAnArtist posted:

I would willingly let Sinead O'Connor Amputee Charlize Theron do sinful things to me

I'm sure she'll rest easy now knowing that internet superstar NotAnArtist approves of her in a sexual fashion.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Isn't there a study that the birth control pill predisposes women to select father figures and not roided out New Jersey fucks? Cause their body thinks it's pregnant

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Hence dadbod

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Inevitable posted:

How dare they give Charlize Theron agency. How dare they.

im pretty sure she still has a male agent representing her, actually

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Inevitable posted:

No, Furiosa was the best character and the strongest and i just cut off my own testicles and im bleding to deth whic is okay

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Isn't there a study that the birth control pill predisposes women to select father figures and not roided out New Jersey fucks? Cause their body thinks it's pregnant

cucking

A Man With A Plan
Mar 29, 2010
Fallen Rib

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

At my school a lot of the frat dudes drank so much and did so little else they had beer bellies at age 20 lol. Dadbod is the justification "no i really want to look like this cause it's hot, promise!"

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
i was just sitting there like i wish gbs had a second mad max thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
P sure feminism is a construct for fat girls on tumblr to use as an excuse not to lose weight

• Locked thread