Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
why op?

because all beer tastes like piss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Twat McTwatterson posted:

who drinks poo poo like this or anything except water beer and coffee

some people simply do not drink water at all. it boggles my mind. i feel like poo poo if i don't drink enough water. and when i drink a lot i feel instantly better.

barley water is actually cool and good hth

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

de_dust posted:

why op?

because all beer tastes like piss.

nah imperial stouts can taste like chocolate or coffee and are v good

most macrobrews are pissy water tho yes

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

"Man I can't wait until I get home, crack open a can of seltzer water, and call the op of some thread a human being" -me all the time

op u a human being btw

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

fatness

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Aye matey

Cum is good for you compared to soda pop

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

I'm drinking this right now and its really good:

huh someone left that in my fridge once and my roommate and i have no idea what it is, is it really good? might finally have to try it.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Gatekeeper posted:

huh someone left that in my fridge once and my roommate and i have no idea what it is, is it really good? might finally have to try it.

the lemon one is better but its good. it should be a concentrate though so check the directions. I usually do like 1:1 with water but it says like 4:1 I think, just taste as you go

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
i like sody pop

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

The blue collar industries are fueled by the $0.79 Polar Pop from Circle-K you human being IT workers wouldn't....oh wait you guys would know too.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
try dr pepper and fernet branca it's p good

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

yeah just drink water all the time

also eat only soylent, its the most efficient food around

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

sugary drinks dont taste good

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

water or lemon juice

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
caffeine.

is there anything you can get that's caffeinated but not like full of brown syrup or some like that? Like why isn't there caffeinated water or lemon lime soda or lemonade or some poo poo I can buy for cheap everywhere cuz I'd do that.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

TEAYCHES posted:

sugary drinks dont taste good

how can you not like a friggin milkshake

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Light Gun Man posted:

caffeine.

is there anything you can get that's caffeinated but not like full of brown syrup or some like that? Like why isn't there caffeinated water or lemon lime soda or lemonade or some poo poo I can buy for cheap everywhere cuz I'd do that.

just pop a NoDoz

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

Light Gun Man posted:

caffeine.

uhhh it's called coffee

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

uhhh it's called coffee

coffee is also brown and will stain your teeth.

I remember years ago Jolt made...I want to call them mints or candies but they did not have mint or sugar in them. They were just some filler product with little chunks of caffeine in them. I "remember" going nuts on them for like a week where I ate nothing but those and drank nothing but water and it was like a giant blur the day after. I miss them.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Light Gun Man posted:

I remember years ago Jolt made...I want to call them mints or candies but they did not have mint or sugar in them. They were just some filler product with little chunks of caffeine in them. I "remember" going nuts on them for like a week where I ate nothing but those and drank nothing but water and it was like a giant blur the day after. I miss them.

drat boy u a wild 1!

Marv Albert
May 15, 2003

For some people, sugar induces reward chemical release in the brain, hence why disgusting and fat people use food as a crutch. You are really lucky if you can get this drug like effect rather than your sugary prediliction causing type-2 diabetes, atherosclerosis, and other inflammatory conditions.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Matey posted:

drat boy u a wild 1!

well not anymore they stopped selling my speed candy duh

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Light Gun Man posted:

caffeine.

You can just staight up buy caffine in pill form. It's pretty cheap.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Hobohemian posted:

You can just staight up buy caffine in pill form. It's pretty cheap.

hell yes, i'm gonna try this

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I like drinking root beer suck my dick op

Although, if it's after five, I only drink black tea with honey. (possibly some whiskey in there but not usually)

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Soft drinks are good occasionally, especially with the right foods.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Light Gun Man posted:

hell yes, i'm gonna try this

It's usually, no joke, right next to the sleep medication.

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

burritolingus posted:

Soft drinks are good occasionally, especially with the right foods.

they should be treated as a nice treat, not an everyday drink all day long

water water water knuckleheads

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

they should be treated as a nice treat, not an everyday drink all day long

water water water knuckleheads

No actually people can do whatever they want. Who the gently caress are you to tell people how to live their lives huh?

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights
Why do all these adults dwink sody pop I don't like it *stamps feet on ground*

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

why do adults bother drinking anything at all imo having to drink and eat is just being a slave to the inferior human physiology

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Jim Barris posted:

I like drinking root beer suck my dick op

Can you put a straw in it

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

If you're not sucking dew off a moss covered tree stump in the middle of nowhere, you're a child.

OP probably gets his water from a brita filter like a child recently weened from his wet nurse. Big dumb baby.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I enjoyed a nice 12 oz can of Dr pepper 10 today. I also drank 70 ounces of water and a glass of milk...last time I drank soda pop before today was probably two weekends ago.

I guess my point is that I drank a can of soda pop and enjoyed it. Let's fight.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
These days I feel like I can only drink half a can of soda before I then forget about it. Then I pour the rest out.

Like I want that sweet drink, but after I drink half or a third of it I lose interest.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
seltzer is trendy right now

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

PyPy posted:

I enjoyed a nice 12 oz can of Dr pepper 10 today. I also drank 70 ounces of water and a glass of milk...last time I drank soda pop before today was probably two weekends ago.

I guess my point is that I drank a can of soda pop and enjoyed it. Let's fight.

that;s the point.

oh and lol at only 70oz of water. i do that poo poo by 5am dogg

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
mexicoke for a treat

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Serioustalk amazing tip or "life hack". Pour yourself a 10oz glass of water, put a couple of drops of mint essence or a single drop of mint oil in it, mix it up, now you've got a tasty refreshing drink with no sugar. Bonus: even if it gets warm it still tastes cold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
i cant drink water because it tastes gross

- something i recently heard another 30 y/o say

• Locked thread